An old dog learns new tricks

Patty...

You have special gift for writing. ...thanks for sharing. ...

Patty ....

...you sure have nice way with the words. ...never red fifty shades of gray. ...but would love to buy your novel/book if one day is available in the book store near me..

Awesome stories!

What did hubby think of your time with your co-worker?

I didn't tell him for nine months, until after two experiences with the masseur. I will describe the night he found out. It's coming soon.

I'm looking forward to it.

Loved the blowjob story. It's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

What a fantastic thread, Patty. You are a talented writer. You are also very good at analyzing human emotions. You could have been a relationship counsellor !
Thanks for the effort. I appreciate reading it.

Brilliant storytelling, Sandra and Jack. Thank you for sharing these very personal events with us and for finishing it with your true Lit personas. Your second novel is going to be different from the first but I'm sure it will be equally as readable, especially as I sense that there will be more adventures with other men to include before it is fully written.

I asked (as the OP) for people to wait until the end of my story to comment. Now, it seems no one is speaking up. Maybe a nudge is needed.

Ladies (who aren't predisposed to other partners): How would you react to getting a hall pass? Would you use it?

Men (who never wanted to share your wife): What would you do if faced with similar performance problems? Are you generous enough to encourage her to fulfill her needs with another man?

I asked (as the OP) for people to wait until the end of my story to comment. Now, it seems no one is speaking up. Maybe a nudge is needed.

Ladies (who aren't predisposed to other partners): How would you react to getting a hall pass? Would you use it?

Men (who never wanted to share your wife): What would you do if faced with similar performance problems? Are you generous enough to encourage her to fulfill her needs with another man?

Great story. Loved reading it. I sent you a PM to the Patty mailbox.

I can't answer the question ... I don't mind sharing (I'm a generous guy) :D and I don't have performance issues.

Back