Chain story, anyone?

"The Worst Chain Story Ever" and
"The Literotica Olympics"
could do with some more episodes.

The Worst should go on and on and on... Who cares if some episodes are missing and that continuity is not followed?

We haven't covered the disabled Olympics nor the Winter Olympics.

I'm sure Og could write another boring episode if absolutely necessary.

Please don't ask him. He'll write pages of rubbish.

jeanne

i think we kind of made it somewhat official that the myths are what we're going with.

So Jett, Ogg... are those official sign ups?

entitled said:
i think we kind of made it somewhat official that the myths are what we're going with.

So Jett, Ogg... are those official sign ups?

I'll ask him, next time he's around.

jeanne

If you need to have an episode of a Chain Story for Survivor, the Greek Myths would do, or any of the other AH started Chains.

I'm thinking of writing about Hercules but I need to do my research first.

Og

Ogg, i'll put you last on the list as doing Hercules, and if you want to change or something that will be no big deal. Work for you?

I've started one on Circe for the original chain, so count me in.

entitled said:
Ogg, i'll put you last on the list as doing Hercules, and if you want to change or something that will be no big deal. Work for you?

Yes.

Does the order matter with this chain? All the stories so far seem to be stand-alone.

The characters and the locations vary with each one. Presumably we could write about ANY Greek Myth as long as we don't overlap.

Og

oggbashan said:
Yes.

Does the order matter with this chain? All the stories so far seem to be stand-alone.

The characters and the locations vary with each one. Presumably we could write about ANY Greek Myth as long as we don't overlap.

Og
i was going to try to set it up so we just went down the line, but that could be changed easily. Nobody ever really said anything about wanting it different.

Yes, any Greek myth is open, as long as it's not taken. The Gods themselves will be in more than one (of course) but that's as far as overlapping goes unless the authors wanting to use the same character have given each other the ok to do so. If that makes sense.

entitled said:
i was going to try to set it up so we just went down the line, but that could be changed easily. Nobody ever really said anything about wanting it different.

Yes, any Greek myth is open, as long as it's not taken. The Gods themselves will be in more than one (of course) but that's as far as overlapping goes unless the authors wanting to use the same character have given each other the ok to do so. If that makes sense.

This sounds like something I would be interested in. Can I write about Pandora's Box? I hope there is no deadline on submissions as there was in another chain I was part of.

Boxlicker101 said:
This sounds like something I would be interested in. Can I write about Pandora's Box? I hope there is no deadline on submissions as there was in another chain I was part of.
logophile's got Pandora's box. If you check the first post you can see who's got what, and the general guidelines for the whole thing.

Hercules

Ok.

I'm doing Hercules, but so far only a limited part of his adventures and not the 12 Labours. I will be writing about the three years he spent as Queen Omphale's slave as a punishment for killing a friend.

The real myth tells only a small part of the story so I can fill in the rest...

Note: For those participating in this Chain Story - You should follow the style of the earlier stories for the title i.e. "Greek Myths: Your Story" and make sure it is submitted as "Chain Story". If it involves incest or other categories that some find offensive it might be an idea to say so at the start of the story. Otherwise you could get abusive feedback, sorry, MORE abusive feedback.

Og

PS. Make sure that the title is Greek Myths:. "Greek Gods" is goldeniangel's chain story.

Last edited:
SelenaKittyn said:
I think these are the stories we are continuing in terms of the chain:

Greek Myths:Echo & Narcissus
Greek Myths: Persephone & Pluto

This chain only has submissions by goldiangel...
Greek Gods: Zeus & Hera

or am I wrong?

Also, looks like simply_cyn actually already wrote on for Persephone! (grumble) Should I choose another?
No, go ahead with it. Since this is the second go at the Greek Myths chain, those ones don't count as part of it. (So there, take that! Haha! :D )

No, go ahead with it. Since this is the second go at the Greek Myths chain, those ones don't count as part of it. (So there, take that! Haha! )

Okely-Dokely!!! ;)

entitled said:
logophile's got Pandora's box. If you check the first post you can see who's got what, and the general guidelines for the whole thing.

OK. How about Jason and the golden Fleece?

I hope there isn't a tight deadline on contributions. :D

Boxlicker101 said:
OK. How about Jason and the golden Fleece?

I hope there isn't a tight deadline on contributions. :D
You've got it.

All depends on how tight you write it. ;)

entitled said:
You've got it.

All depends on how tight you write it. ;)

I mean I probably won't finish it until at least next month, maybe March.

I tend to not write very tightly. I like to use a lot of adjectives and adverbs :D and go into great detail on describing the sexual activity.

Hercules, Heracles, ...Oh ****!

I have done enough research to establish the scenario for Hercules, Heracles or whatever name he is this week and Omphale.

However, the plot bunnies are multiplying like proverbial rabbits. I think I have enough for several chain stories by myself.

Back to the drawing board and apply a large axe...

Og

Back