Shy BBW First Time

Thank you all for the private Birthday Wishes already. :kiss:Still several hours away in my neck of the woods, but it has made me smile. Turning 42 has been a somewhat emotional transition but I think I have found a new way to express myself. :devil:

I just came back from an early birthday dinner and had a smile on my face thinking about you all. (of course you can't see it in this photo at all ) but I figured I still will share bits and pieces of me.

:rose::kiss:
I love curls in your hair :)

And happy belated birthday! I just wish I could've been there to help you celebrate

Last edited:
I love getting to know you all. Thank you for your patience and encouragement as I try to explore this side of me. I am grateful for the many new friendships I have started with you all and you sure have made my birthday weekend memorable. For every photo I have placed on here there are dozens that never make it because I don't like them. I hate cameras and taking pics of me lol but i am trying..

I know it is not customary for the birthday girl to give out "presents" but I wanted to share something special. Call it an extra shot of bravery after the birthday drinks last night but this is my way of thanking each of you for making me feel desired.

:kiss::rose:

I am off for the day and will return later on....maybe then we can celebrate :D

Wow!!!! That just begs to be sucked on!!!!

this is a great thread and your photos are amazing. i love your cute smile and face, too.

Hello everyone.

This is my first time taking a step out of my comfort zone so please be kind. If you are not into BBW and I mean true BBW (not skinny with a few extra pounds) then this will not be a thread you will like. I take no offense because I believe the bigger the girl the more passionate they are. (again I am a little bias on this ) ;)

I am 5'4 with a bust size of 48DDD

Deep breath... here we go :kiss:

I love getting to know you all. Thank you for your patience and encouragement as I try to explore this side of me. I am grateful for the many new friendships I have started with you all and you sure have made my birthday weekend memorable. For every photo I have placed on here there are dozens that never make it because I don't like them. I hate cameras and taking pics of me lol but i am trying..

I know it is not customary for the birthday girl to give out "presents" but I wanted to share something special. Call it an extra shot of bravery after the birthday drinks last night but this is my way of thanking each of you for making me feel desired.

:kiss::rose:

I am off for the day and will return later on....maybe then we can celebrate :D

succulent sucklesome

Last edited:
Just found your thread and enjoying your pics and playful banter... Happy Birthday to you and look forward to seeing more of you!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Back