A couple of pics while bored at the office....

I'm not wearing lipstick, but I'd certainly enjoy my lips encircling that sexy nipple and feeling it get aroused as I nibbled and sucked and licked it.

Today I'm wearing red.... Would have preferred someone else's lipstick on my nipple instead of my own :kiss:
't
I think it is time for a private conversation in my office, however I can't walk out into the office to summon you until this erection subsides

Today I'm wearing red.... Would have preferred someone else's lipstick on my nipple instead of my own :kiss:

attachment.php

Very, very hawt, especially the lipstick :D

I'm not wearing lipstick, but I'd certainly enjoy my lips encircling that sexy nipple and feeling it get aroused as I nibbled and sucked and licked it.

Lucky for you lipstick isn't a must, just an added bonus ;)

I think it is time for a private conversation in my office, however I can't walk out into the office to summon you until this erection subsides

LOL thanks ;)

wonderfully sexy!!!

Thank you, I love hearing you've enjoyed my pics :kiss:

Very, very hawt, especially the lipstick :D

Thank you ;)

I would have preferred something else on your nipple altogether ;)

But lipstick on tits is all kinds of hot... ;)

Very sexy pictures made even more erotic by knowing you are sneakily taking them at work :devil:

I have a thing for large yummy areolas.....yours make me want to jump in a cab and get right over to your desk...

Very sexy! Now, I am going to spend the day wondering which of the women at work has lipstick on her nipples. :cool:

WOW, great pics, I love that you are bored at work and are willing to share, very nice breasts and love the colour red, wish I was there to help pic the next colour

Very sexy pictures made even more erotic by knowing you are sneakily taking them at work

Thank you, glad you're enjoying them :kiss:

Agreed ... yet, I could think hotter ;)

Ooh, an imaginative mind, then ;)

I have a thing for large yummy areolas.....yours make me want to jump in a cab and get right over to your desk...

I spent way too many years hating my boobs and especially my areolas. Glad I'm over that now and lovely see someone else appreciating them as awell :rose:

i am wearing red today. does that count for anything?
Red is a lovely color, so many shades, at least 50 :)

fuck, that is really hot. all i can offer is suck marks and bite marks on your nipples
Hickies do make boobs look much nicer, don't you think? Thanks for your comment ;)

You look fabulous in Red! So does that nipple ...
Thank you so much.... :kiss:
Very sexy! Now, I am going to spend the day wondering which of the women at work has lipstick on her nipples. :cool:

What happened? Did you come up with a "most likely"? ;)

WOW, great pics, I love that you are bored at work and are willing to share, very nice breasts and love the colour red, wish I was there to help pic the next colour

Thank you for your lovely comment.... I'm always happy to hear people like what they're seeing. :kiss:

Creative pictures posted by a lovely woman. BTW you have beautiful breasts and hands...

attachment.php

Seeing your beautiful boobs for the first time is giving me such a major hard on!!!! Soo hot how you kissed your tit.

Back