Jenknotty have you missed me?

What is your favorite color of lingerie?

  • red and black

    Votes: 47 21.9%
  • all black

    Votes: 40 18.6%
  • doesn't matter as long as she is curvy

    Votes: 86 40.0%
  • anything on the floor

    Votes: 42 19.5%

  • Total voters
    215
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another masterbation shot

by demand me and my fav toy
 
Last edited:
Nothing but heels

for the foot fetish fans
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 329
New story I started

She stands silently pressing her thighs together reflecting on their last encounter while smearing coconut lotion over her ample breasts. She slips on a silky black teddy then finishing conditioning her freshly shaved legs. A glance of the clock indicated it was nearly time for him to arrive.
She waits at he door almost shaking in anticipation then decides to wait upstairs. She hears the not nearly familiar enough sign of his arrival and stands for him to feast his eyes on her wanting body.

He lets himself in and heads for the nearby staircase, stopping on the bottom step to admire her presentation. Her exposed mound peeks from the bottom of her lingerie like a siren calling him to her wetness.
He climbs the stairs, letting his senses come alive with the faint aroma of her lotion, sight of her curves, while longing for the touch of her soft fingers on his deprived skin.
She takes a deep breath taking his approaching body into hers.

He doesn't kiss her. Instead he lets his hot breath meander her body, hovering his lips just above her skin. Kiss me! She begs searching for his eyes to meet hers.

The connection of their stare leads to a hungry exchange of tongues thru parted lips. He shifts his body toward her making her fall into the bed. Grabbing some scarves from the toy bag, he secures her wrists to the bed post then moves down to her ankles.
He stands at the end of the bed watching her squirm while she stares at him wondering what is about to happen. She starts to question his motives for the bondage but is quickly silenced by a scarf on her mouth. Her eyes widen not out of fear but pure adrenaline. Soon she is left with only her sense of touch and hearing when a blindfold covers her eyes.

She feel a slight tickle as he moves a soft object from her inner thighs to her feet. In contrast he slaps her spread legs with his open hand hard enough to make her skin slightly pink. She moans from the pleasure and pain of her predicament.

He loosens one foot and takes it into his hands, massaging the soft bottom. She feels his tongue explore her foot and mouth suck her red pedicured toes. He pushes her leg up and with an open mouth aggressively kisses his way from her ankle to her pussy. She feels his tongue flutter past her sweet spot while he teases his way back down her bound leg.

While kissing her other foot he releases her ankle and pushes her feet toward her ass. I am going to make you squirt on my face he explains and spreads her trimmed lips to expose her dripping honey. The first stroke of his tongue is electric. His enthusiasm in pleasing her added greatly to the intensity on her initial orgasm. He did not abandon his dessert inspite of her begging for his cock through the gag. He slid two fingers inside her cum filled slit to massage her gspot and proceeded to suck gently on her engorged clit until she squirted all over his tongue and fingers.
 
white corset

a different kind of view
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 331
One more white corset

side view little bit of ass
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 328
Thank you for your thoughtful words! Lots more to come when my lingerie packages arrive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top