The Fourth Age (closed)

Eruve smiled as Uther looked into her eyes. She loved the way he looked at her, as if she was the only being he could ever love. She looked at him the same way. She knew she would never give her heart to anyone else. Uther had her devotion. She kissed him passionately as they continued to share their bodies with one another. She could not help but moan into the kiss as their tongues danced. She had really missed this with him and was glad he was back.
 
A slow, rolling climax soon came over Uther quite by surprise and he groaned low and long, but he didn't quit, making sure Eruve found her pleasure too, kissing her with twice the fire and thrusting continuously while he still could. He felt as if his skin had caught fire, but it didn't burn nearly as sweetly as his soul did with love for her.
 
Eruve could feel Uther reach his climax and continue to kiss her, keeping his thrust going. She kissed it back and soon she had been overtaken by the sweet release of ecstasy. Her body trembled as she collapsed on top of him. She could barely breathe as it hit her. She let it over take her willingly. She buried her head in the crook of Uther’s neck as she moaned through it.
 
With a soft sigh, Uther relaxed beneath his love and settled, keeping her safely within his warm embrace. He looked up at her as she laid across his body while her climax faded into a comfortable silence. Uther had no words for the moment, no desire but to watch over her and take in the beauty of her body and her lovely face.
 
Eruve rested on Uther's warm, hard body as she slowly caught her breath. She was thrilled to have her love back to normal. She could only hope it was not something that would happen again. She needed him whole. She smiled at him as she laid silently. She captured his lips on a soft, loving kiss.
 
Eventually, the two finally rose to meet the day and their companions. The camp was quiet but did not lack life. Everyone seemed lost in thought about their situation. Many had unsure outlooks, more were terrified of the future but willing to face it head-on.

Gimli and Miras were sitting with Legolas and Lexan, whilst Oswyn, Aragorn, and several other officers were gathered as well. Little Merry and Pippin were out despite injuries, taking it easy and smoking their hobbit pipes with a few warriors. It was Aragorn who rose to greet Eruve and Uther.

"Good morning, my friends," he smiled to them despite being so clearly tired. "I'm glad to see you looking so well."
 
Eruve walked out with Uther. She knew the group was weary with what happened, much as she was and she was sure Uther still was. She nodded to Aragorn as he approached them and smiled as he words. "To you as well," she said softly, "How is the group today?" She looked around at the ones that were out and about. All seemed right, yet there was a weariness in all their faces. This journey was taking a toll on them all and she could only hope it would end soon.
 
Last edited:
"Tired, but still going. I think, however, that it's best if we don't remain here any longer... As much as I would hate Dache to come to our lands, I think our best chance is on our own soil." Aragorn shook his head, "We're out of our element, and Dache is especially strong here. Perhaps the best course of action would be retreat."
 
Eruve drew in a deep breath as Aragorn spoke of leaving and heading home. Dache had already proved that he could attack them at home with a lot of power. Yet, she felt Aragorn was correct. This land was foreign to them and they could not fight at their best here. Dache had too much control here. She nodded slowly as she looked at him, “You’re probably right. We are stronger at home than away.” She then looked to Uther for what he thought.
 
Uther sighed and nodded, but his expression told Eruve that he was beginning to feel that their foray into Delnirith was a waste of time and a mistake if they had to return to the shores of Middle Earth. Still, he didn't argue, and slowly but surely, everyone packed up and they began a slow trek south. Oddly enough, they were let go, unbothered by Dache or his creatures. Even the trees seemed to move their roots aside to make the path easier to tread, as if hoping this group of worn-out souls would make it home safely.

At midday, they crossed paths with werecreatures and the tall elves together, who had been searching for the Middle Earth-dwellers. Among them was Kascus and Garrogan, two of the elves that had helped them most in the south part of the island.

"Lord Legolas!" Kascus called, hurrying to stand before the group. "Wh-... where are you all going...?"

"We're going home, Kascus," Legolas sighed. "We just don't have the strength to fight here yet. We may return in time, but we can't hold our own with so few."

"But... what about the dark elf?"

"We'll fend him off while we gather all the forces we can."

"... And the people of the island?"

At that, Legolas was quiet. They couldn't stay to help them, it was too dangerous, but they also couldn't just leave them.

"I suggest you- elves and werecreatures- come with us," Uther offered, stepping forward.

"And leave our homes...?"

"You will be safer, you will have homes in Middle Earth. And maybe one day when this island is rid of the sorcerer, you might return and tame it properly."
 
Eruve silently followed the group as they headed back to where they came. She was torn on how she felt about it, but it might raise the spirits of the men if they return home. Clearly Dache was a bigger threat than they truly expected. They did need help and perhaps they could gather most forces back home. She watched as they met up with some of the elves they first met. She looked around as Legolas and Uther spoke to them about leaving. She wondered if they would or if there would be some sort of backlash on them once their group left. Dache had set his sights on total domination, so she could not help but wonder what he was planning. She was lost in thought as she looked off to the distance.
 
A decision was made that those who wanted to go, could. Those who wanted to stay would be with the elves or the werecreatures. A few Middle Earth-dwellers decided to stay, but none of Eruve's party did.

They made it to the beach in peace and found that they were unhindered in getting back on the ships and in their first day of sailing. The longer they had peace, the more tense Eruve's party became, except for the poor exhausted hobbits Sam, Merry, and Pippin. Merry especially wasn't to be woken after he fell asleep in Aragorn's cabin propped with his back against Pippin's, Sam laying nearby and keeping his ears open.

Gimli and Miras were unable to focus much due to a deep dislike of sailing, whereas Legolas and Lexan kept their eyes open on the skies and horizon for anything that might come their way. Aragorn and Oswyn stood in quiet conversation on the deck of Aragorn's ship, and all the other men were resting or doing odd jobs around the ships. Uther was perched at the bow, but he was looking back over the deck and to the horizon behind them, his now-shaggy hair whipping around him in the wind. He occasionally scratched his beard, glancing around. He was so certain that this peace was created to lull them into a false sense of security.
 
Back
Top