The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think? The sting in your ass will let you know if you've been naughty or not :devil:

Get the Paddles out, Lance.

The Coffee's on, the Doughnuts are over there and me 'n' the Dragon are out for a while.
Have a nice day y'all.

Dear me, Tricia has a new AV. :kiss::kiss:

I must go repent now. (I promised.)
Perhaps I can resist raising my hand with a question during the sermon this time. :eek:

I'm leading you down the road to damnation? Ahhh let me kiss better:kiss:

sneaks up while she's giving out kisses and squirts war oil on her back and ass and rubs it in lovingly. Such a nicer view from this angle. I can see heaven shining through those thighs

Hi Trish, I love the new AV. Very nice:D

sneaks up while she's giving out kisses and squirts war oil on her back and ass and rubs it in lovingly. Such a nicer view from this angle. I can see heaven shining through those thighs

Hi Trish, I love the new AV. Very nice:D

Thank you lance :kiss:

Then, I have money for the little thingy--inside the camera. I'll have a cosmo.

A flagon of Zin, if you please. I'm thirsty from pulling weeds and doing housework. But hard as this might be to believe, I'd rather do that than go back to work tomorrow. C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . . June!

A flagon of Zin, if you please. I'm thirsty from pulling weeds and doing housework. But hard as this might be to believe, I'd rather do that than go back to work tomorrow. C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . . June!

Work sucks! I didn't know her name was June. Wife or girlfriend, Bear?

OK,
A Flagon for the Bear,
A cosmo for Babs, and
A large Vodka thing for Molly.
And a large plum brandy for moi.

The fire's banked up, the coffee's on and the pancakes should be ready "real soon now".

Now then Pixie, what would you like to drink in our ~Infinite virtual bar ?
Did you leave your clothes in the closet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back