The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing. I'm so flushed with all the nice things people have said about my latest story that I'm back at work on the novel again. For some reason, it seems to be flowing quite well tonight.

Ah. The muse is upon you. The accolades are well-earned. :kiss:

Good question. Up to now no one has posted since 9:30 AM. :eek: Maybe it's a form of April Fool joke.

Jeez. I leave for a little while to work on personal crap and the place goes to hell.

Writing. I'm so flushed with all the nice things people have said about my latest story that I'm back at work on the novel again. For some reason, it seems to be flowing quite well tonight.

Flushed...flowing...interesting verbs...:D Don'cha love it when the muse wants to dance the tarantella on the keyboard?

Jeez. I leave for a little while to work on personal crap and the place goes to hell.

My excuse is I've been writing too. Diedre was all over me when I brought home some Lindt Truffles...she's a little scamp at times...but she's all business when she has some chocolate. ;)

I can't get mine to come out where I can see her. All I ever get is tickles on the earlobe, little tease!

Lucky. Mine walks up behind me and smacks me in the head.

My excuse is I've been writing too. Diedre was all over me when I brought home some Lindt Truffles...she's a little scamp at times...but she's all business when she has some chocolate. ;)

I'm surprised she doesn't demand Godiva.

I'm surprised she doesn't demand Godiva.

Oh, she does...that's a special treat...when we meet a deadline...or she's been extra special good.

I think mine is fueled by mead or something. The honey jar seems to empty really fast when I'm at the keyboard.

You may have one of those Viking/Visigoth muses...the horned helmets, chain mail skirts and heavy black makeup are really cool.

Oh, she does...that's a special treat...when we meet a deadline...or she's been extra special good.

You may have one of those Viking/Visigoth muses...the horned helmets, chain mail skirts and heavy black makeup are really cool.

I'd sure like to know. All I get is giggles and scratches behind the ear. She must think I'm some kind of pet or something. It makes me nervous, yanno? I keep expecting to wake up in the morning with a collar and a leash on. Me! The most urbane and civilized bear since Great grandfather took that job with the Forest Service. It would be humiliating if she weren't so darned good at getting me to turn out the copy.

So, you're holding out on her, huh?

On the contrary, I am offering an additional incentive (bribe is such an ugly word) to strive resolutely in the service of literature. Hey, it works. ;)

I'd sure like to know. All I get is giggles and scratches behind the ear. She must think I'm some kind of pet or something. It makes me nervous, yanno? I keep expecting to wake up in the morning with a collar and a leash on. Me! The most urbane and civilized bear since Great grandfather took that job with the Forest Service. It would be humiliating if she weren't so darned good at getting me to turn out the copy.

She sounds like a few wood nymphs I've met...actually they're Diedre's paramours...I find them in flagrante delicto in the back of my closet...shameless hussies...but they have excellent story ideas. ;)

Then I'll be extra careful if I find any UI glasses sitting around half full. If she's anything like Horatio's hamadryads, care and respect are the bywords.

Right now, though, that leaf pile is looking very inviting. See y'all tomorrow.

Then I'll be extra careful if I find any UI glasses sitting around half full. If she's anything like Horatio's hamadryads, care and respect are the bywords.

Right now, though, that leaf pile is looking very inviting. See y'all tomorrow.

G'night Bear. Have a good snooze. :D

Oh look. New naked people!!

Hi all. Got a minute to say Hi...so thought I'd come say Hi here. Got a few things to do with limited time on computer.

You all be good *HAHA* and take care. I'll check in as I am able. *hugs to all*

Hi all. Got a minute to say Hi...so thought I'd come say Hi here. Got a few things to do with limited time on computer.

And bear hugs to you, Angel.

Hugs to you sweet one. Hope you're doing well. :kiss:

And bear hugs to you, Angel.
Bear...
Thank you. *gives angel hugs*
Back for one minute then need to do some other things while I have pc time. You all take care of each other. I'm working on getting back far more regularly. Gonna take time. I take each moment I can though and try to keep you all updated.

So glad you enjoyed Chicago Bear..(Tom you too). I can't remember who all went, but remember you all did go.

*hugs to all*

Bear...
Thank you. *gives angel hugs*
Back for one minute then need to do some other things while I have pc time. You all take care of each other. I'm working on getting back far more regularly. Gonna take time. I take each moment I can though and try to keep you all updated.

So glad you enjoyed Chicago Bear..(Tom you too). I can't remember who all went, but remember you all did go.

*hugs to all*

Great to see you, even if it's just a flying visit. Hugs and best wishes to you.

Beastie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back