Create A Wrestler

also added to tulip luv Granny Luv story (yes another one but I will only use her rarely)

She can be found in the character that neither heel nor face storyline. It was a addition to a thread by Luffy...think I got a nice take on her

added onto several Peppy storylines. she has a lot of good stuff and i forgot how much i liked writing her

has it ever occured to anyone else that there could be another family involved in the league besides the Luvs? i mean, they've made their enemies, but apart from the occasional sisters tag team, don't think anyone else is related. could make for an interesting "gang war" sort of setting

could work...But I remeber the Luvs thing happen over time, 2 luves first
Then becky was introduce..then Petty..which actully came before Timmy cause i needed a name Guy character

But some familes that have familes in the leauge

Jack- Zoe...may or may not be realted to mcvan and the luvs. Not sure where Ant going with that

Gator bait and Shark Bait

The Dixie Bitches

The mcvans

Damsel and her evil sister

Hilton Sisters

Baroness family was mention occasionly

Anyone of those family could easly be expanded

One idea I had in the WORLD TOURAMENT payperview..is Tikka goes to Japan and see her family. Her Sister could be a champ there

Kind of like

STORM SHADOW and SNAKE EYES from GI Joe

Funny this subject came up. I just wrote a post where Ninjette takes an interest in Tikka, it turns out they trained together and are old best friends and lovers, and now Ninjette wants to help Tikka stop having mental barriers that make her hold back all the time.

We've tried to start the Hayt Family a couple times... my whole idea for redoing the stable was having the girls in it have close personal relationships with each other. Like, Becky actually has the hots for Yasmin and vice versa. I haven't gone any further with that because I haven't thought a way to get a third let alone a fourth girl involved like that. Thought about using April but since she doesn't get used too much it might not work.

Also think I'll write something for Jake Luv, see if that takes off. He'd be a heel and aligned with Becky.

I always think of the Hiltons as jobbers, but I had an idea a while back to have their non-jobber mother come in to back them up, and I believe Luffy wrote a thread where their nursemaid helped out in the 24 hour championship story.

Thigh Delta Sigma also kinda fits. Hell, they're even sisters, though not family sisters. I'm really starting to get into those girls, especially Blaize for some reason.

As for actual honest-to-god sisters, maybe a good idea for one is Rochell's little sister who ends up in Lisa Dollar Bill's crew?

Finally, FINALLY wrote that thread where Lisa McVan's stable unleashes Kitty's alterego... and that's also the longest thread I ever think I wrote, that's enough for tonight

do need to remember to put in some deeper stuff on Tanya's bodyguards and some storylines. and i could probably muster up some reasons for some girls to get in on the Hayt family with that motivation in mind

thing is, haty family tricky to do...if you go that route

sense its only a few girls which straigh up arch nememis

Also the bad girls dont have the same tight relationship that the good girls sometimes have. Like I can imagine Delisha hanging with Casey, and Amber more then I can picture mellisa hanging with Dolly sometimes

I imagine the bride Joining the haty family for her realtionship with Becky, or maybe spread it out beyond people that dislike the Luvs

Becky can have people Join that in the criminal life

Becky
Monica
Lisa Dollar Billy
The mafia Girl
Illsa sometimes or Ellen

Sense I can imagien Tanya hiring them

The only stable that really made it big

was the BRATZ
and Tanya mcvan stable with baroness and the like

Guess the luv stable..not sure you can count that

Amazon stable of transform girls did well..but that took a while to form

Other combos of the hayt family could be this

Yasmin- makes sense if she dont like curvery girls and muscle girls, she deffiently wont like Lisa mcvan group who has a lady who kind of a midget

Becky

Tiffany Armstrong- Imagine her and Yasmin getting along, sense their both all about the body. Also they may not like the Luvs curvery nature, also she feels the bratz moving in her snob territory..sense their only one for one bitchy group

Kim the X beuty Queen- Imagine she bitter like Becky, accept it cause she a beuty Queen, but never invited to any of the pose off, she thinks Casey and Rochell stealking her Thunder

Simone- She wants the regular title now, now that she defeated most men. may think the Luvs protect men to much, or want Timmy as a slave. Also she wants to crush the american luvs.

just as a quick reference I created Damsel who's her evil twin sister i don't remember anyone adding that thread? That would be interesting. Well anyway with the zoe and Jack thing i just figure that Mama Luv had a gangbang with one of Tanya's husbands which created Zoe making Tanya jealous or something knowing only the affair not the end result of it Zoe. Which might or might not be one of the main reasons why she hate the Luvs. and then she had other children Casey, Jake( which can be Jack if wanted to) and then the twins. Except that zoe got separated from the others for some reason or another and the only one that she got close too was Jack or Jake since he was an outsider. So the others don't remember Zoe much since they got separated at early age and they don't reconizge Jack since he was in a mental institute for so long and Matthews is really Zoe's last name from her father side that Jack took to hide his identity and the only one who may know either two is mama luv since mothers know their children. but yet it really depends on how you guys write out. That just my interpetation of their family line just to air out some confusion. But if you guys do go with that line then the Jake Luv angle would go great with where Jochim have becky have sex with Jack. I can picture becky interrupting the tournment set up by jack to see who his next partner is just to finish her revenge on Jessie for sleeping with Shadow Ape. With Zoe behind the whole mess as jack's temproary manger playing cupid. or Jake is Jack's evil twin brother everyone gets them confuse with each other

Last edited:
well Becky's spent her time in and out of mental houses. could set something up that she knows but just doesn't tell so she can watch the fun. maybe announces it from ringside when Jack and Mama are in the middle of a sexfight for the title or something...

haha! knew that'd be a factor. just that she could announce it at some point awkward. whether she cared or not, it'd still be a shocking reveal, just that the person you're fucking isn't who you thought they were

long as i'm here, i'll drop a shameless plug for my own story
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/6429

have it set up for some fights to happen easily, and like to think there's a lot of potential there

Last edited:
had a weird dream last night that involved me finding an episode of a live action show based on Create a Wrestler...

it had something to do with Chantz joining the league and finding Timmy, inviting him to a fancy dinner so she could molest him. somewhere in the process of her conversation she finds out that he's Karen's little boy, flashing back to her past with Mama in a montage of shots including them eating together with lots of male slaves serving them, Karen pregnant with the twins and little girl Casey with her, and some sort of breaking up/parting ways they had.

Chantz looked cleaned up a bit, but Timmy was very weird though. he was pretty clearly a full grown (or close) man, vaguely reminding me of Fabio or a male model of some kind. he was pretty ripped actually, and it was around the point i realized that i quit watching it

...man, shows what it takes for me to get the hint I'm doing this stuff too much....

Tiffany Armstrong- Imagine her and Yasmin getting along, sense their both all about the body. Also they may not like the Luvs curvery nature, also she feels the bratz moving in her snob territory..sense their only one for one bitchy group

Actually I'm pretty sure Yasmin hates Tiffany, since Tiffany actually got signed to the league when she and her fraternity gang-raped Yasmin and Rochelle.

I've actually got sort of an idea about that, but I haven't been much in an erotica writing mood lately.

I've got the next couple steps of the 2nd person storyline all planned out. Figured out how Christy can win the match against Missy Claus, and have ideas about a thread where she decides to ask either Tara or Miss H for some fighting lessons.

had a weird dream last night that involved me finding an episode of a live action show based on Create a Wrestler...

it had something to do with Chantz joining the league and finding Timmy, inviting him to a fancy dinner so she could molest him. somewhere in the process of her conversation she finds out that he's Karen's little boy, flashing back to her past with Mama in a montage of shots including them eating together with lots of male slaves serving them, Karen pregnant with the twins and little girl Casey with her, and some sort of breaking up/parting ways they had.

Chantz looked cleaned up a bit, but Timmy was very weird though. he was pretty clearly a full grown (or close) man, vaguely reminding me of Fabio or a male model of some kind. he was pretty ripped actually, and it was around the point i realized that i quit watching it

...man, shows what it takes for me to get the hint I'm doing this stuff too much....

Hmmm what did mama look like in your dream

I never have cool dreams like that, always getting chase by some scary animal or something

she was only shown in a flash back so she was younger. looked fairly ordinary, only moderately big tits and a touch of curves, and long blond curls

I had a dream with Amber in it, but it was kind of a pointless dream. Literally nothing happened, she just kinda stood there and then I wondered, in the dream, why I was dreaming about the erotica story I write and decided to have a different dream. And then I did.

since posts are a bit light lately (even on my part), might as well do a casual survey thing again...

any fighters you think need more attention right now. specifically, who do you want to see losing/winning?

were you stuck in this world, who would you screw/date/marry if you're crazy enough?

well sense its XMAS coming up
Miss Klaws..may do a shit load of stuff for her

For Date, marry, fuck

I would deffintly go for the LUV of course. 1 they have money, most of them have Safe words (accept for Becky of course), strong, can protect me from the other girls, and general fun personality. Tess would always be nice

For the who I would like to see more

El Diabla..see her kick some ass
Tess would be good to build up, Thinking of giving her tag team with Babra

hell it might be nice to build up some of the Alternate persoans

Baroness due for some cumupence

posting an intevier for Klaws

and idea just popped into my head, what if she worked all year round, that she had a persona for differnt Holidays

also may add to the new years EVIL PAY PER VIEW (in the champion payperview section)

and the HAPPY HOLIDAYS one

Figure the HELL NIGHT payperveiw..by go to holloween one

i had been kicking around her Heel persona being The Halloween Queen/Queen Halloween, with moves like the Pumpkin Powerbomb and such. only thing that kept me back was Wendy and an amount of effort.

though multi-holiday, could work...

well left and opening

in her storyline. Just click on missy klaws in the premade face section

Delisha has some appeal to fuck with, but my gut keeps telling me Becky. she'd be possessive and crazy, but would like the passion and sense of humor. I'm also a sucker for women so i'm loyal and wouldn't give her any reason to hate me if i could. or easier, get with Auntie Becky. maybe Mimi if i staid on her good side

would like to see Nightmare in action more, and like to see the big shots lose. Amazon, Barbara, Baroness, Mama, Casey and the like.

also added a few, mostly the Boogeywoman persona

Back