The last person to post here [still] wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coffee is brewing.

I had planned on sleeping later but the thunder woke me up. :rolleyes:

Rolled out of bed earlier than expected (because I went to bed much later than I should have) and down the hall to the computer to plug in the changes my muse dropped as I was waking up on the story that kept me up. Need coffee, but can't pull myself away from the computer.

Baking this morning. Peanut butter and jelly cookies are done. The white bread is in the oven. Next is a double batch of cornbread.

I love to bake, especially since I won the Kitchenaid, and give at least 95% of it away . . . if you were here, you could have it . . .

My post wasn't related to yours. :cathappy: I've already made a loaf of cashew bread this morning and oatmeal cookies will be next. I have my own Kitchenaid mixer.

That's it then. We have a would-be "Kitchenaid mixer" group (Recipe swap?).
Sadly, none of them are anywhere near me, so I cannot benefit from them.
Bah, Humbug. . . . :(

Last on the East Coast of the U.S.--well, maybe first, depending on when this posts.

Or, again, maybe right on the button.

Spring has gotten back on track in central Virginia. Buttery caramel-flavored coffee with French vanilla creamer and a cinnamon-chocolate stir rod in it (the last of a Christmas present). Maybe that's too many competing flavors.

Bright & Breezy @ +12C round here.
And I have managed to catch a fish today (Whoopee); it was a small Roach, but very fit and pulled well.

+12C is about 54F

C x 1.8 +32 = F

F - 32 / 1.8 = C

If I remember the math right.

Waiting to see how bad this next round of storms are going to be. Should be her in the next half hour or so. Looking at the radar shows them breaking up and weakening.

Could you keep the storms there for a while longer than projected? They are set to arrive here on Thursday and we have out-of-town visitors that day we had planned to take up to Monticello.

Could you keep the storms there for a while longer than projected? They are set to arrive here on Thursday and we have out-of-town visitors that day we had planned to take up to Monticello.

Starting tomorrow we have a solid week of great spring like weather after what seems like a month of rain and one cold front after another.

Sorry but you're on your own.

But . . . but . . . that might mean I'll be trapped in the house with three yammering women.

It's four in the morning. Do I go back to bed or say fu* it and stay up.

It's four in the morning. Do I go back to bed or say fu* it and stay up.

That depends upon how tired you actually are, I guess.
Personally, I reccommend going back to bed; it tends to be warmer than the night airs.
You OK, Madam ? :rose::rose:

4 a.m. in the morning more often involves a decision to go to bed for me than a decision to go "back" to bed. But it's good to use any excuse you can think of to climb into bed.

That depends upon how tired you actually are, I guess.
Personally, I reccommend going back to bed; it tends to be warmer than the night airs.
You OK, Madam ? :rose::rose:
Just home from volunteering, HP. 235 people went through the line at the food pantry. I'm exhausted. :rose:

4 a.m. in the morning more often involves a decision to go to bed for me than a decision to go "back" to bed. But it's good to use any excuse you can think of to climb into bed.

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back