muff diving

black_maestra

Experienced
husband use to give great mouth to pussy action, now we're married hardly ever. But I blow the shit out of him. He says he has a short tongue, did stop him when we were dating, but then after the I Do's its like hardly ever... so what is up with that??

Last edited:
Wish I could help.

husband use to give great mouth to pussy action, now we're married hardly ever. But I blow the shit out of him. He says he has a short tongue, did stop him when we were dating, but then after the I Do's its like hardly ever... so what is up with that??

Just the thought of you wanting it and not getting it turns me on and makes me want to help if I could. I can't understand why a man wouldn't become addicted to your pussy juice after tasting it for quite awhile. I know I would. I'd be down on you at the snap of your fingers any time you wanted it.
I wouldn't even ask for a blowjob in return.

Maybe tell him he sucks you or he doesn't get sucked.

Well, like all desires, the importance of it is reduced by the availability.

As his desire is squelched, other things become more important - for example, it might have always annoyed him for some reason or the other to go down on you. "Short tongue" can be the subtle information that he has to be very close to you - that his nose has to be very close to you. My suggestion is to have a sexy shower together and see if he is willing to go down on you directly afterwards then (without giving him a blowjob first).

Yep, let him wait for his blowjob. Earn it.

A guy I knew won my admiration by saying; "I am so into my girlfriend! She gets her two orgasms and then she gives me whatever I ask for."

Have you just come right out and said it to him? Eat me like you used to. I know that would have me down doing what you needed in a flash. Tell him you like it and want it. :rose:

That's a shame :(

The fool. I once had ambivalent feelings about eating pussy, but the more I did it the more I liked it. It was mandatory with my wife as that was the only way I could make her cum.

Back