How many sexual partners have you had?

Number of partners you have had sex with. :)

• Total voters
Oh yes, I was definitely a "cause" then. it was a very slow and painful but a very healing experience

Now, just so we understand though, you got lucky sweetie. Just as many of us that have our causes, there's an equal number that are bad bad women. If a club feels sleezy then odds are it's because of the dancers.

Now, just so we understand though, you got lucky sweetie. Just as many of us that have our causes, there's an equal number that are bad bad women. If a club feels sleezy then odds are it's because of the dancers.

Yes, I was more than lucky, both in the club and in the girls that adopted me there. I think the hand of god or somebody like her sent me there.

Does mutual masturbation count as sex? Or oral for that matter?

Hmmm... don't think so? Unless it was an experience with the same gender? Hard to say. Mutual masturbation =no, I think and oral? Maybe. I am mostly referring to actual 2 bodies rubbing sex though. Lol. (Er..guess they don't HAVE to rub..lol.) It's kind of hard to define what actually counts as sex though. I've had this discussion with people before.

Hmmm... don't think so? Unless it was an experience with the same gender? Hard to say. Mutual masturbation =no, I think and oral? Maybe. I am mostly referring to actual 2 bodies rubbing sex though. Lol. (Er..guess they don't HAVE to rub..lol.) It's kind of hard to define what actually counts as sex though. I've had this discussion with people before.

I vote for mutual masturbation as sex. I love it. I never tried it before my current relationship. She likes to watch. The results can be as intense (more intense) than some "real" sex I've had in the past.

Sadly, just 1

Molly

I don't know that it needs to be a 'sadly'...my count is 3, but since two of them were after I met my now wife, who was my first, I'd really rather I hadn't had those experiences. They didn't add anything at all to my ultimate sexual history, which is rich and exciting with my wife of 30+ years. In retrospect, 1 would have been enough.

@Sad Molly

I don't know that it needs to be a 'sadly'...my count is 3, but since two of them were after I met my now wife, who was my first, I'd really rather I hadn't had those experiences. They didn't add anything at all to my ultimate sexual history, which is rich and exciting with my wife of 30+ years. In retrospect, 1 would have been enough.

Lucky guy's comment was wiser than mine. What I said was intended to be cheeky, but maybe wasn't appropriate. I retract what I said. . . unless you truly are unhappy about your situation. In which case, I revert to what I said :)

11 all the way, all men
another 4 guys, more than heavy petting but not quite all the way

Guess I should post mine. 2 guys, 1 girl. Met my husband when I we were 15, so number is low. COme to think of it, I've never had sex with someone who wasn't a virgin. Weird. o_O.

I've never had sex WITH a virgin! :) All of my partners (11) except one were when I was between the ages of 6 months shy of 18 and just-turned 21(when I met my husband)--it was a busy 2.5 years. . .

The scale of the poll is useless. There are two important numbers hidden with others. The rest is silly bragging. These are the only choices that make sense to me:

zero
one
a few
a lot

The scale of the poll is useless. There are two important numbers hidden with others. The rest is silly bragging. These are the only choices that make sense to me:

zero
one
a few
a lot

Even though I voted already (albeit somewhat shamefully), could not agree more.

zero
one
a few
a lot

I agree, the numbers for the poll are screwed up. Zero and One should have their own slot in the poll while the rest can be a range of numbers. As for myself, my answer is 0 partners.

Just one. Although with the way this poll is set up, it looks like I've had up to 3 partners.....

can someone define partner. Does it matter if they were married or if there husband was there?

Suga, if that's you in your avatar, I can't figure out how you've managed to stay zero. Must be one determined girl for which I congratulate you.

Mr Opie, come on. If you need a definition of 'partner', just answer zero. But the second part of your post suggests you already voted 50+ and I will ignore the attempt to stir cuckold interest in someone else's thread.

I didn't vote because I don't want people to see my user name and wonder, is it 0,1,2, or 3? (Did you view the results? Did you know YOUR vote is identified?) On the other hand, I'm not afraid to admit: ONE. It says something that the poll grouping can't express. When you find the right one the first time, no need to keep looking.

Up to age 25, ten ladies. Age 25 until now, one lady (my wife) and one guy (my friend with benefits).

zero
one
a few
a lot

Lol. Different peoples "a few" and "a lot" mean different things. A lot could be 10, 50, 100.... Some people would answer 10 for a few as well.. while others would choose it for 2.

Any who, when I was trying to set up the poll, which I am new to doing :p, I picked too many options, not really thinking what I would input. Then I fiddled with the numbers a bit, not really sure how to set it up.

Although I agree, there are too many options, I wouldn't go with zero, one, a few, and a lot because that doesn't really give an average and is open to interpretation.. and 2/4 of those options are very rare to find. Even I, who met my husband when I was 15, have had 3 (2 guys and a girl), so I had that in mind when I made it, yes.

Back