Confusion versus Certainty

What do you favor in 2016

• Total voters

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
In the six weeks since their repudiation in the midterms, Democrats have seen the opening of fissures within their once-disciplined ranks, marking the start of an internal struggle between now and the 2016 election over the ideological identity and tactical direction of the party.

They are personified by former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, the presumptive presidential front-runner by virtue of her stature and fame, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, the anti-Wall Street clarion favored by many on the left to challenge Clinton for the Democratic nomination.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f3ba68-82fd-11e4-9f38-95a187e4c1f7_story.html

To hell with the independents. That’s not usually the animating principle of a presidential campaign, but for Ted Cruz’s, it just might be.

His strategists aren’t planning to make a big play for so-called independent voters in the general election if Cruz wins the Republican nomination. According to several of the senator’s top advisers, Cruz sees a path to victory that relies instead on increasing conservative turnout; attracting votes from groups — including Jews, Hispanics, and Millennials — that have tended to favor Democrats; and, in the words of one Cruz strategist, “not getting killed with independents.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/394670/print

Last edited:
I'm voting for chaos.

Hell, I'd even support Paddy O. for a third term. :eek:

I did think about it, but it fucked with the alliteration, so I chose the "normal" spelling.

Bearing in mind, of course, that "normal" is an appliance setting.

tumblr_n44ttgxIvd1sqex0lo1_1280.jpg

I didn't see a candidate on your list that I'm excited about.

I know. it's all so very sad.

So very fucking sad. :(

In other news, it's nice to know I can still eat a quart of fried oysters at one sitting - and that I don't want to.

tumblr_mtcdehaMTN1qgsi4yo1_1280.jpg

A vote for dolf is a vote for Chaos.

With a C.

I think our last Repug guvnur gets sentenced this week or next, the st00pid c00nt.

The car's tits are bigger'n hurz:

tumblr_ngjzh3JvYQ1tlqnkvo1_1280.jpg

God-dammit!

:mad:

The ballot was too fucking confusing!

I meant to vote for a REPUBLICAN governor to be named later...

I am going to kick the ass of the asshole who created this poll; I needed more options.

In order to honour the hundreds of complaints about 40,000 cross registered voters in my region - I demand a multiple choice poll.

I vote democrat in Maryland and Delaware, Republican in Virginia and West Virginia and in the district I vote anti-whomever is likely to win.

Your poll simply does not reflect the way we vote in our high fraud area.

In order to honour the hundreds of complaints about 40,000 cross registered voters in my region - I demand a multiple choice poll.

I vote democrat in Maryland and Delaware, Republican in Virginia and West Virginia and in the district I vote anti-whomever is likely to win.

Britta™

:D

if it ends up Hillary Versus Jeb - we might have the first 0 vote presidential election. Hillary ends up winning on a 2-0 vote when Jeb pushes wrong button after misreading the ballot.

if it ends up Hillary Versus Jeb - we might have the first 0 vote presidential election. Hillary ends up winning on a 2-0 vote when Jeb pushes wrong button after misreading the ballot.

okay, I laughed you humorless bitch...

;)

Maybe a third-party candidate finally has a real shot at winning.

So you're the one that canceled out my vote for Buchanan in '92!

Buy her a teepee then.

Of course, you know what'll happen while you're out.

That's right:

tumblr_nfxbf95isB1rw9b2go1_400.gif

tumblr_ngctv8Xx0m1sqppnfo1_1280.jpg

I had no idea people did such things.

I'm shocked, truly.

Shocked, I tell you.

Back