Anonymous Secrets Thread

- 31, Female - My husband is having an affair with a woman he met here, but I don't know who she is or how to catch them.
 
Thanks Daniel.

If you like the thread, send me something to post!
 
-35, Male - When I was much younger, my GF begged me to come with her to her parent's for the weekend. I agreed only if she gave me head. She gave me the very best head I've ever had just to get me to go with her.
 
-45, Female - Ive had meetings with the pastor and worn a remote egg and turned it on intermittently.
 
18/F - Every year my whole family takes a camping trip to some state park or another. *It's a dull affair really, full of the usual hiking and fishing, but this year things were a little more interesting. *

When I say my whole family, I mean me, my parents, my aunt and uncle, and my two cousins. *It all started when this year, at the last minute, the elder of my cousins decided to bring his girlfriend along; none of us even knew until they arrived. *

This presented a bit of a problem for the sleeping arrangement and I ended up in a single with my other cousin, who's one year older than me. *To add to this debacle, it was over 100 every day and didn't cool off much at night.

If you've slept in a single then you know there is not enough room for two people even in the middle of winter. *We were basically spooning just to fit. *It was incredibly awkward at first and I don't think either of us slept at all during first two nights. *

We just lay there, sweating, in as little clothing as modesty would permit, his hard on that I pretended not to notice pressing into the back of my thigh. *On the third night, I was so utterly exhausted that I was asleep before he even came to bed.*

I woke up when he lay down next to me, but I pretended to still be asleep. *Apparently I did a good job of it because after about five minutes I heard him slide out of his boxers and start to jerk off. *I couldn't believe he was doing it at first but his ragged breath on the back of my neck and smell of sex in the tent could mean nothing else. *

To my surprise after a few minutes I could feel that I was soaking wet and I had to exercise all of my self control to keep still, my breathing long and slow.*

It couldn't*have been more than five minutes before came with a muffled groan. I could barely hear him cleaning up through the blood pounding in my ears and didn't notice any movement he made either; all of my being was concentrated on the drop that had landed on my leg.

I lay in absolute silence until I couldn't stand it any longer. I reached down and scraped off the drop. I heard a sharp gasp behind me as I pressed the finger to my lips and sucked it off, tasting cum for the first time. It took almost a week before he could so much as look at me.
 
-38, Female - I know that another litster is as stupid as they sound on their recordings and I don't understand their appeal
 
- 22, Female - I traded a blow job for an A in a class. If not for that grade I wouldn't have graduated. SO WORTH IT!
 
28, Female - I won't agree to marry my boyfriend because he has never gone down on me

Who is this? I want to talk with her

She is so so right

G
 
-40, Female - My fuck buddy in high school was my bosses son. When I walked in his office after starting with the company. I said. "I see you have the same desk. Is it still as sturdy as it was 5 years ago?"

6 mths later I found out it wasn't.
 
- 25, Male - Last time my sister had a sleep over her friend crawled in my bed after everyone else was asleep. We didn't really do anything, she just cuddled with me for a while then went back to my sisters room before anyone got up. I think I'm in love with her.
 
-50s, Female -I'm viewed by most as a 'nice girl' on Lit. But people don't know - I really crave being treated like a slut, being tied up and forced to take cocks in every hole, my body used as a toy. I fantasize about being owned and my owner loaning me to friends, as a party favor or halftime entertainment or a business incentive. I've been working towards turning some of these fantasies into reality, but while there's no lack of interested parties, things just haven't panned out. If I felt like I could safely answer a Craigslist ad, I would. My boyfriend is wonderful and sweet and always makes sure I'm satisfied before he is, but I have to fantasize about my cravings in order to cum.
 
-35, Male - When I turned 21 my father got me a prostitute to celebrate. We fucked her together.
 
Pictures

Does anyone want pictures on this thread to go along with the confessions?

Sound off!
 
-35, Female - I think I am addicted to porn and to saying what others want to hear and to cyber sex. I am divorcing my husband for being a prick and a cheater. He always calls me a whore. The thing is- he has no clue what I do online. He knows about one online relationship that was so so so tame compared to what I do now. He says I am worse than him because I developed actual feelings for an online friend whereas his infidelity was merely physical. If he only knew what I want and do now.....
 
-46, Female - I have only been with one man my whole life. I don't want to cheat on him, but just once I would like for someone else to see me naked to know if other men find me attractive, or if my husband is just being nice.
 
Back
Top