Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Count me in, every evening sittin around watchin tv naked. I love able to grab myself unrestricted
 
Been enjoying the morning sunshine, feels so good all over my nude body. Standing in the kitchen, enjoying coffee, warming up, no curtain on the window. I'm three floors up with nobody across so it'd be hard for someone to see me - but they could if they looked at the right time.
 
Love being naked. I try to spend as much time as possible nude. I am lucky to have a secluded yard. So I am able to enjoy some outdoor time clothes free.
 
Been enjoying the morning sunshine, feels so good all over my nude body. Standing in the kitchen, enjoying coffee, warming up, no curtain on the window. I'm three floors up with nobody across so it'd be hard for someone to see me - but they could if they looked at the right time.
I lived for three years on the 17th floor of a 25-floor Chicago high rise. There was a sister builder across the narrow street directly viewed from my windows. Never spent much time looking over at that building, but a few times saw some naked folks.

My favorite was a young couple, the woman was dressed in business clothes and the nude man came from another room and stood and talked with the woman. They were in full view of many units from my building. If was the first CFNM experience I witnessed, of course not knowing it had that label.
 
Welcome to our little "hang out." Most of us love being nude both inside and out, too!

From reading your profile, don't worry about your age or physique when visiting The Naked Saturday Morning club. Only requirement is enjoying being nude.


Thank Smoothie. I am slightly embarrassed by my letting my body get in such bad shape. However, I really don't mind showing it because I love being nude.
 
Nude this Summer

I have a place on the TN River where I stay in the Summer. There are times when none of my neighbors are there because they have jobs and only come up for the weekend. I stay nude most of the time inside, but I love to venture outside when I can.

One time this Summer I decided to wash my truck in the nude when no neighbors were there. I can be seen from across the river and they can tell if I am naked, but they would have to get binoculars to really see anything in detail. When I was washing my truck I noticed a car stop on the road across the river and the couple get out and started watching me. I pretended I didn't know but a certain part of me which has a mind of his own rose to the occasion. As far as I know they didn't have binoculars though. If they did I hope they enjoyed what the excitement of being nude while washing my truck did to me.

After I finished I turned the water off and got even bolder. I walked around to my front porch, which overlooks the river, and sat down and reclined to take in some sun. They were directly across from me and didn't leave until a few minutes after I started getting some sun.

I really enjoyed that nude day outside.
 
jaylips, your post reminds me of when I lived in South Florida.

Back then I lived on a golf course and would almost always skinning dip in my pool and sit nude on the patio. Before going out to the pool or the patio I would check to see if any golfers were nearby. If so, I would wait until they played through. Because of it being three fairways across to the houses on the other side, the distance was at least 200 yards. As far as those neighbors were concerned, between the distance and the height of the landscaping at the back of my property, I felt comfortable walking and sitting nude around the patio. If I was already sitting on the patio and golfers approached I would cover my lap with a newspaper or whatever was handy. Being golfers, they were always too involved with their games to pay much notice to the houses lining the course; especially if there was no movement to distract them.
 
Me and sister

Hi all! Anybody else spending the morning sans clothing while doing things around (indoors) the house?

Both my sister and I have been teasing my husband all day neither of us have a stich on. husband just agreed to take us up for a swim, at the hot spring. It has been snowing this morning but he can make it with his 4x4 truck. We think it would be great to soak today. Think we will pack a picnic, my husband watches the weather out here hard. I would not mind him fucking me again. My sister wont either. I don't know what has happened since we moved out here but all I want is to fuck my brains out, so does my sister. My husband says he needs rest sometimes.
 
Both my sister and I have been teasing my husband all day neither of us have a stich on. husband just agreed to take us up for a swim, at the hot spring. It has been snowing this morning but he can make it with his 4x4 truck. We think it would be great to soak today. Think we will pack a picnic, my husband watches the weather out here hard. I would not mind him fucking me again. My sister wont either. I don't know what has happened since we moved out here but all I want is to fuck my brains out, so does my sister. My husband says he needs rest sometimes.

Might I suggest a lil pussy licking between sisters. Im sure that would wake your husband from his unconsciousness. :p
 
Sunday's for me

I'm a naked Sunday kind of girl... feels liberating doing the chores with nothing on :)
 
I love living alone in a home with privacy from the neighbors. During the summer on my days off -- or even before or after work -- I would often be naked while doing chores or writing on line.

Too cold to be doing that now, although I am naked in bed at the moment.
 
I'm a naked-whenever-I-can-get-by-with-it kind of guy.

This morning, first thing, my wife surprised me with a fuck. That hasn't happened in ages.

Unfortunately, she doesn't share my love of being nude around the house. However, she doesn't tell me to cover up, either...
 
How about home repairs in the nude? Had to fix my bathtub's stopper...didn't see any need to wear clothes for that.
 
How about home repairs in the nude? Had to fix my bathtub's stopper...didn't see any need to wear clothes for that.
Many times do home repairs while nude. Have done a lot of interior painting naked, too. Keeps from getting paint on clothes.
 
Working nude in home office today. My wife works with me, and being clothed helps make it a little more professional for her. But since she is traveling on business for a few days, it will not distract her if I work nude!
 
Almost Made It

Naked on an early afternoon...missed Saturday morning by a few minutes. I take nude time whenever I can get it!
 
Back
Top