A Husband's Release

With all of the visual stimulation I had to sit down...
 

Attachments

  • Photo on 2-17-13 at 12.21 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2-17-13 at 12.21 PM.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 449
You have a stunning body, and I thoroughly enjoyed meandering through this thread. Bravo.
 
I need that IN me.
You are so naughty, where would you like to start?!

You have a stunning body, and I thoroughly enjoyed meandering through this thread. Bravo.
Thank you, I'd like to see more of you. It's very fun to tease here, and I think you'd be welcomed in.

Bad boy. You broke the rules ;)
I don't usually care too much about rules... sometimes it comes back to bite me, most of the time I'm just having too much fun to care.

Hell, let's not mention that, shall we? I'm coming over right now!!
Don't forget to bring your passport, I'll be looking for a well dressed woman with a naughty glint in her eye.

Oh yummmm :devil:
I can't help but tell you how incredibly sexy I think your pictures are... Please continue making me throb on a daily basis. If I can help in any way, let me know.

Mmm....hello! :devil:
Haha, hello back at you... looks like you two have a lot of fun together, I'm glad you found my thread, I'll try to take some more pictures for you to have fun with... I hope you do the same for me!
 
Having a relaxing Friday afternoon... Wish I was going to be having some fun tonight.
 

Attachments

  • Friday1.jpg
    Friday1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 226
All of these shots are fun. Im partial to your hands...their size is just right.
 
All of these shots are fun. Im partial to your hands...their size is just right.

They're good for massaging my shoulder... among other things. I've been told I give pretty damn good body rubs.
 

Attachments

  • Friday2.jpg
    Friday2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 118
Sore right shoulder from too much scrolling and clicking on Lit?

Where do I sign up for one of these rub downs...in the market for a new massage therapist ;)
 
Sore right shoulder from too much scrolling and clicking on Lit?

Where do I sign up for one of these rub downs...in the market for a new massage therapist ;)

Do you think I should post an Ad on Craig's List? For a Sensual Rub Call... Or maybe just a thread on lit. I wouldn't charge you, as long as you showed up in those thigh highs.
 
Back
Top