The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn things.
Only had to hang on through one more day and I was going to get them fixed.

What YK said was right at that point, to that point. Afterward, doc came & said they got about 85% of it (goal for surgical removal in most instances). & that it probaby, from initial biopsy results,is/was Stage 2.5-3 cancer. After further exam & investigation, they think they'll probably want to try to knock out the rest of it via radiation and/or chemo, which would likely start in 5-6 weeks. Hope to leave here by Monday or Tuesday; I'm already tired of trying to type on this damn phone. :mad:

What YK said was right at that point, to that point. Afterward, doc came & said they got about 85% of it (goal for surgical removal in most instances). & that it probaby, from initial biopsy results,is/was Stage 2.5-3 cancer. After further exam & investigation, they think they'll probably want to try to knock out the rest of it via radiation and/or chemo, which would likely start in 5-6 weeks. Hope to leave here by Monday or Tuesday; I'm already tired of trying to type on this damn phone. :mad:

SW, I'm just glad you are able to type an update so soon, damn phone or not.

Good to a) know what was going on, b) get that shit outta there, and c) move forward. 85 percent down, 15 percent soon to be fucking nuked. FYC.

You have been through a hell of a few months, facing all kinds of lifegrenades with tremendous courage. You've got to be exhausted. Try to take it easy.

But you are alive, and that is step one.

I agree withDGE, glad you know now.Glad most of it is out.Also glad they put your noggin back together. Still beaming good thoughts, and trying to fit squishy hugs through the beam...go to sleep now!

Story of my life!

Wenchie ours isn't far off I think!

I looked it up. Your's is at the end of the month (THE end of the month actually) so that's 2 weeks I have to remember to add 6 hours to my time, which will make it just that much harder for us to catch each other on line. I really miss the days I worked opens and Jounar and I could chat every night. :( Now swing shifts and school and costumes and trying to get some socializing in with people who aren't in one of the above catagories, and trying to fit in homework and sleep and driving and grooming....well just not enough hours in the day. :(

Thinking of you. :kiss: take care

Good to a) know what was going on, b) get that shit outta there, and c) move forward. 85 percent down, 15 percent soon to be fucking nuked. FYC.

You have been through a hell of a few months, facing all kinds of lifegrenades with tremendous courage. You've got to be exhausted. Try to take it easy.
I'm lying in bed, eating a white chocolate Easter bunny YK bought me, sipping steaming apple cider mixed up for me by a smokin' hot 27-year-old nurse,
and reading Stephen King's "Under the Dome." how much easier *could* I take it? :D

What a giagantic ass! That would make me feel murderous. I think some retribution may be in order. ;)

It was a dream. :)

We have this strange relationship, where he says everything I'm going to do sucks and it's not gonna work out, but I go ahead and do it anyways mostly without his help. And then when I'm done or almost done with writing my paper, he's profoundly impressed and says he knew all along that I'm gonna pull it off.

But so far no leftovers have been slinged my way. :)

I'm lying in bed, eating a white chocolate Easter bunny YK bought me, sipping steaming apple cider mixed up for me by a smokin' hot 27-year-old nurse,
and reading Stephen King's "Under the Dome." how much easier *could* I take it? :D

Hugs. Kisses, prayers....waves of good thoughts and positive vibes being sent your way.

Bourbon in the cider?

Glad to hear the update, SW. Starting out on the 15 yard line usually works out pretty well. Will be pulling for you to get in a spank or two on that nurse before you get the heck out of Dodge.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing. Carry on :)
My son loved that book. Did you know they're making a TV series based on it.

*bites off chocolate bunny ears, purrrs*

I wish what ever is festering in my body would go the fuck away!

I'm falling so far behind in my school work and in my costume work.

I've worked too hard this year to be undone by you. :mad:

I wish what ever is festering in my body would go the fuck away!

I'm falling so far behind in my school work and in my costume work.

I've worked too hard this year to be undone by you. :mad:

Chicken soup and Vitamin C thoughts heading your way! Please rest if you can and be gentle with you while you heal.

Hang in there! I am sure it will all work out for an awesometacular you!

:rose:

You could be doing same in a steaming hot tub on the misty cliffs of Big Sur.

Chip chop chip!

What he said. :rose:

Degree posted to transcripts.
Certificate arrived in mail today.
Planning a road trip.
Looks like icky neighbors are moving out.

Shaping up to be a good weekend.

I was the only thing between an out of control car, and 2 teenagers today. The girls are fine, and the driver is still ok, thankfully. Though, if I had come out of the store 2 seconds earlier, I would have been creamed, and the girls may have been hurt.

This was SUCH an uncommon sidetrack for me, that it's almost eerie...

Karma...
Pay attention...

still shakin'...

SW, I'm glad to see you are on the mend.
Here's to a speedy recovery!
I'm rarely here, but DGE & C in C told me about your surgery, so I wanted to stop by and give my best wishes.

While I'm here, I hope you feel better soon, Captain's Wench, and Gypsy*seer, I'm glad you are safe - near-hits are so scary.

Thanks for the updates, SW, and continued good wishes for a speedy recovery and future treatments. I'm a bit out of the loop but loved DGE's comment about Lifegrenades - perfect word!

Enjoy the rest of your novel (I won't even spoil the ending ;))

:rose::rose:

GS how scary! Glad you're ok xx

I can live with the uberDom not sleeping through the night, provided he sleeps through the kinky sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back