jenibee's hive

Oh my jennibee! Instant hardon over here. Your gorgeous face looking down over those big tits was smokin hot, and the shot with your vibe stuffing your pussy....forgetaboutit. I hope you keep posting.

I think you should give us so much more...

and if you push it a bit far, you can always host it on another site and give us the link :devil:

great to meet you, sexy! I love your style, coming in here guns blazing. Everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting for you now. Looking very tempting. :p

Your comments are sparking a desire in me to go home and whip those toys back out and have a little fun. ;)

Thanks everyone. :D

By ALL Means!

Your comments are sparking a desire in me to go home and whip those toys back out and have a little fun. ;)

I think that's a capital idea! Be sure to take pics to share!:heart::heart:

Don't forget to get your camera out too...

Bet there's plenty of other 'things' that have been whipped out looking at your pics!

How do you find the glass one? I've got a glass plug and I find it is awesome. Feels great. So nice.

Keep up the good work sexy :rose:

How do you find the glass one? I've got a glass plug and I find it is awesome. Feels great. So nice.

Keep up the good work sexy :rose:

I love the glass! I've already decided my next toy is going to be a glass plug. :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

Back