For Your Eyes Only

Another bump :)

attachment.php

Wow Sassy! I just noticed this picture of you and you look beautiful! I love your eye color and how you used bright colors in this picture.

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends. I am so thankful to this guy. He has been so kind to me. He is busy moving and probably wont see this right away, but it is his birthday, so I wanted to bump his thread and show my love. :heart::heart:

Happy Birthday beerbq!!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to one of my best friends. I am so thankful to this guy. He has been so kind to me. He is busy moving and probably wont see this right away, but it is his birthday, so I wanted to bump his thread and show my love. :heart::heart:

Happy Birthday beerbq!!!

Aww! He'll be very happy when he sees this Sassy!! Happy Birthday beerbq!!! :kiss:

Aww! He'll be very happy when he sees this Sassy!! Happy Birthday beerbq!!! :kiss:

I agree, Talicat needs an Index and DrtShare would be the ideal person to put together an Index for her.
She is one of the Lit treasures

Happy Birthday beerbq!!!

attachment.php
Thank you Sassy. You're an incredible lady. The best friend ever!!

Since I posted this one elsewhere. This is my brother and I. First time we've taken a picture where you can really see both our eyes like this.
attachment.php

Since I posted this one elsewhere. This is my brother and I. First time we've taken a picture where you can really see both our eyes like this.

There's no mistaking you two as not being brother and sister and those are some awesome peepers

Since the blue eyes are posting today...

I've already commented you your thread but will say I've always considered your eyes as being captivating.

amazing eyes
:kiss:
Well as Sassy has posted here.....
You should post more Jaime. 😁
Awww!! How cute are you two!!! :heart:
Haha. We got to spend a weekend in a cabin with both families. It was awesome.
Since the blue eyes are posting today...
Do your eyes change Kim? I swear last time I saw them, they looked more green?
There's no mistaking you two as not being brother and sister and those are some awesome peepers

I never saw many similarities until that picture.

Back