The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that encouragement doesn't mean much for me. I don't need it, or really react to it. Not to say it's not nice...but I'm still evil, regardless :devil:

See? She's just being polite!

:cool:

giggling crazily

Watches giggling

Grabs a kitty and kisses her quickly...

I got side tracked but I am going to bed soon...Daddi love is glaring and singing sleepily.

LT: I can't focus enough on this post right now. Agh! Alcohol is a terrible drug.

Stop trying...sometimes words are better when you have to wait for them.

Grabs Deeva and drags her off to a dark corner...so that I can nuzzle..There and bite...THERE and softly lick....right...There

ooooh what is that??

delighted silence followed by deep, breathy giggling...

panting and rubbing against her, purring with each bite, whimpering when she licks the perfect spot

looks at her starry eyed

You... perfect you, might kill me with such teasing.

Slips in quickly to frisk Brit.

Leaps onto Noon, yelling in true mad scientist style

HE LIIIIIIVES!!!

A quick kiss, a quick grope and she gets off

Well, that's a relief I must say!

And and my last thought...

Damn that was a good post :D

He grins as he lifts her back up, not letting her away before he gets another good grope in, kissing her lips, tasting her. He lives indeed. How was your weekend, beautiful?

He grins as he lifts her back up, not letting her away before he gets another good grope in, kissing her lips, tasting her. He lives indeed. How was your weekend, beautiful?

Pretty awful to be honest...am full of flu and spent most of it with fever feeling like death...been told to take today off today though to get over it so that's something ;)

Pretty awful to be honest...am full of flu and spent most of it with fever feeling like death...been told to take today off today though to get over it so that's something ;)

Poor thing He leaned down to kiss her forehead as he pulled her against him. I hope you have a relaxing...somewhat....day, at least. Feel better soon, luv. He curled his fingers in her hair, playing with it, before pulling away.

Hopefully you're laying in bed with a bowl of hot soup, or other relaxing things.

Poor thing He leaned down to kiss her forehead as he pulled her against him. I hope you have a relaxing...somewhat....day, at least. Feel better soon, luv. He curled his fingers in her hair, playing with it, before pulling away.

Hopefully you're laying in bed with a bowl of hot soup, or other relaxing things.

Snuggles into him with a sigh

Thank you, I am feeling tons better than yesterday so hopefully by the end of the day I'll be of use to people again!
At the moment, am making breakfast for everyone...it's like I'm programmed to do those things, even when sick!

Whispers

I am glad you're alive, by the way, would have been very sad to lose you!

Snuggles into him with a sigh

Thank you, I am feeling tons better than yesterday so hopefully by the end of the day I'll be of use to people again!
At the moment, am making breakfast for everyone...it's like I'm programmed to do those things, even when sick!

Whispers

I am glad you're alive, by the way, would have been very sad to lose you!

Just got to love the ingrained routines of daily life. Not matter what else is going on in life, those little things just help you motor along and give you that sense of continuation.

Plus, they're a great big pain in the arse during those times when you wished it was someone else doing those little things instead of you.

BTW, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too.

Just got to love the ingrained routines of daily life. Not matter what else is going on in life, those little things just help you motor along and give you that sense of continuation.

Plus, they're a great big pain in the arse during those times when you wished it was someone else doing those little things instead of you.

BTW, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too.

Thank you :rose:

tight hug and a kiss

And it's true, don't think I'd be able to sit here and let Mr Brit do it for me anyway, I'd probably keep interfering...pointing out things he could do...

guilty smile

...think that's why he just lets me get on with it, save himself the headache!

Thank you :rose:

tight hug and a kiss

And it's true, don't think I'd be able to sit here and let Mr Brit do it for me anyway, I'd probably keep interfering...pointing out things he could do...

guilty smile

...think that's why he just lets me get on with it, save himself the headache!

He chuckles at Brit and slips over to play with her hair as he smiles and then kisses her cheek.

Well it's always good to keep yourself busy.

He chuckles at Brit and slips over to play with her hair as he smiles and then kisses her cheek.

Well it's always good to keep yourself busy.

That is is...

sighs a little and leans into the fingers playing with her hair

...that feels nice...

That is is...

sighs a little and leans into the fingers playing with her hair

...that feels nice...

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. Well, I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better. Do me a favor and take good care of yourself. I wwant you to be in really good shape the next time I hope to play with you. He grinned at her wickedly, his hand reaching down to squeeze her ass.

All right? He kissed her cheek sweetly.

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. Well, I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better. Do me a favor and take good care of yourself. I wwant you to be in really good shape the next time I hope to play with you. He grinned at her wickedly, his hand reaching down to squeeze her ass.

All right? He kissed her cheek sweetly.

Nods and smiles up at him, giving him a kiss of his own

Just for you, I promise I will...and who knows, with some extra free time today I might even get around to replying to you in the Cottage...

Blushes as she realises how long it's been

...and believe me I want to be in good shape for you too!

You know there's something you need to look at when you can hurt people and not even mean it. Fuck me.

Sometimes it takes hours of conversation to come to an understanding that makes you both smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back