Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

I love it Sixxy! Ha!

That's awesome, I did soooo want a pyro on board for this! :D

Okay so I'm gonna prod Nina, Luna and Brit into posting. Beca, you can do a dream scene if you like and Sixxy, if you wanna kick an intro off then by all means; go nuts because I approve!

I love it Sixxy! Ha!

Okay so I'm gonna prod Nina, Luna and Brit into posting. Beca, you can do a dream scene if you like and Sixxy, if you wanna kick an intro off then by all means; go nuts because I approve!
Mine will be tomorrow evening.. I'll have more uninterrupted time then... :kiss:

yuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyy........ a tasty little firebug to play with........

wonders if firebugs survive as long as lightning bugs when put in glass jars with tiny little holes in the lid
........... fun. . . . . . . fun. . . . . . . . . fun................

can't wait to play with you lovely ladies.

I love it Sixxy! Ha!

Yay!! thanks Minx...and hey, if the purple text bothers you or anybody, please let me know and I can use regular black in the thread.

Yay!! thanks Minx...and hey, if the purple text bothers you or anybody, please let me know and I can use regular black in the thread.

It doesn't bother me in here but I'd prefer if you used plain black for the thread, just to keep in swing with everyone else :)

It doesn't bother me in here but I'd prefer if you used plain black for the thread, just to keep in swing with everyone else :)

The only reason Vail gets away with more colors is cause shes like writing for half a dozen selves... lol
so its kinda necessary

Woo hoo! Another friend for Marisa and Teddy... :D
She'll be ever so pleased ;)

Awesome awesome awesome!

Reading through the thread...debating what type of post is due from Celestine. Thing is I do not want her trapped on premises at all times. It would be too easy to force her into positions where she will react...wrong. Though that could be entertaining for everyone else, it is NOT how I see her and so...

*debates, plots, worries*

Will wait for beca's post...and work on jotting notes for mine...

bounces through wolfy notes... .....

runs quickly to her own... ... ... ... ... .. .. . hehe yay... notes notes notes.. hhmmmm.. writing.. wooooo.

if I don't get an intro post up tonight it will have to wait until after the weekend....mine and Dr J's weekend :devil:

We want all the goss on your conjugal visit Sixxy :devil:

This is Massacre, there are no secrets between crazies ;)

Don't do anything we wouldn't do!

Which means... you have free reign. Pretty much.

giggles

packing list:

corset - check
red ruffled bra and matching panties - check
candles - check
scarves for tying and other various things - check
wine and scotch - check

keep in mind... the more you have to explain to a paramedic ... the more outlandish the story will be when they repeat it!

but have fun! :)

Back