Dark dirty taboo fantasies and real secrets

Rather intense Fantasy of being a cam girl and letting guys watch me fuck my little hole until I come.

Frosty ghost- is that like a combination of Frosty the snowman and Casper the friendly ghost? I guess if you are naked on cam, you can sing whatever song you want....LOL

I used to hookup with a married woman who always promised to peg me one day. Now my fantasy is to be the second guy in an MMF threesome, pegged by the guy while I eat out the girl. Just thinking about it makes me hard!!

Rather intense Fantasy of being a cam girl and letting guys watch me fuck my little hole until I come.

Sounds like a good time to me!

My husband has several female cousins that are absolutely stunning. None of them live close enough to pursue a more intimate relationship with. One in particular who is several years younger than us has been an object of our fantasies. I have let my sexual imagination drift off in waking late at night to discover him not in bed with me. I throw on a short lace black robe and go to investigate. I shortly hear moans coming from the bedroom down the hall. Pushing the door open I find them naked, him fucking her from behind. My pussy grows moist knowing the pleasure she is feeling. I slip in the room, neither of them noticing me at first, then clear my throat. She looks up and her expression of lust momentarily turns to fear. My husband however, grips her hips harder to keep her from pulling away. I quickly shed my robe, walk over and kneel, kissing her on the lips. Again her face turns to a mix of confusion and lust. I whisper, "Don't worry. I'm not mad. This isn't our first time" then kissing her again, hearing her moan as our tongues intertwine.

Mmm....I like this. I like this a lot. Masterful dominant sadist hung generously daddy loves his little girl cousins too. They see me and you staring at their cleavage again and trying to get a peek up they skirts last night. “Fuck us Cousin. Fuck your little girls. You don’t need to try to sneak a peek at our tight wet holes though, just ask! Is this what you were hoping to see? We sit on your faces. Lick us out baby. Force our pleasure from us. Mmmm” Unloaded six times in them. On them. In you too honey. Deeply taboo fantasies.

Think my partner would like this. He liked it when I used to post on here but I stopped doing live shows when we became a couple. Initially out of respect but I know he gets turned on by the thought of others watching. I plan to fulfil it at some point too 😈
I think I’ve done most of mine. Enough of them to know that quite often the fantasy is best left a fantasy if you want to keep something in your wank bank. But I still want to hide under the desk and play with the boss whilst he continues working. Forever a good girl I guess

I had an unbelievable time with my cousin Jen. She is 6 years younger and when she was 19 we had an affair and during one of those times my mother walked in on us as i was full pump into her. Mom was liberal but didnt like it going on in her house but never said anything about it being my cousin. We kept going and then mom shut the door. Jen married and has kids and I do as well. We never hooked up after that affair.

Had this one for 20years

I stayed overnight at a mates house after a night clubbing,both of us were drunk and high on e's,we lay on his bed watching tv at 3am.When my mates sister came home with her pal,they were very drunk n giggley and when they found out i had pills on me they talked me into giving them one to take with us.We had a laugh for half an hour until the pills kicked in and we all went silent as our heads spun with drug fuelled thoughts.When i could see again i stared in awe at the show,as my mate lay naked with his hard cock on display,it was huge and at least 2" bigger than mine at agood 9" long.But his sister was sucking his cock for him as he kissed her mate,i watched her swallow his cum then they got up n left.
Now incest is my top fetish ,i love it !

Fantasy:

For my guy to have friends over to watch the game. I serve food and drinks and no one is paying attention to me. I go put on lingerie, do my hair and makeup, and come back out and stand in front of the tv. Then, slowly sink to my knees, gesture for one of the friends to come over to me, undo his pants, take out his cock, and the rest I’ll leave up to your imaginations.

Last edited:
Fantasy:

For my guy to have friends over to watch the game. I serve food and drinks and no one is paying attention to me. I go put on lingerie, do my hair and makeup, and come back out and stand in front of the tv. Then, slowly sink to my knees, gesture for one of the friends to come over to me, undo his pants, take out his cock, and the rest I’ll leave up to your imaginations.

This is an amazing fantasy ;) Very hot:devil:

Fantasy:

A few years back my wife did exactly this. She had a few too many drinks and one of my buddies was always flirting with her in a harmless way, complimenting her the way she wore tight shorts in summer and halter tops highlighting her hard thick nipples. I get hard just recounting it. She saw us all watching the game and was needing masculine attention. She came to the table next to the tv and bent over it. My friends remarked how sexy she looked. I had four friends here that day. She said “prove it”. They looked at me. I nodded my head. We gangbanged her for five hours ! Filled her holes with seed and covered her in it. Still married!

Skater boys :)

It is very late at night, perhaps 11:00 or 12:00 p.m.

I am walking past a skateboard park. There are 4 or 5 skater boys there,
all barely legal, one or two are white, two are black, one of them Asian.

The boys are not skating. Instead, they are leaning on their skateboards,
rubbing themselves through their jeans and talking about hot girls and
how horny they all are, how badly they want to cum, and daring each
other to take it out and go first.

I walk past them and smile, they nod at me. I get down on my knees, and
one by one they stand in front of me. For each boy, I tease the tent in his
jeans, at first with my hand, then with my mouth. I tell each of them to tell
me how bad they need it, to beg for it, and to undo their jeans as proof.

In turn, each boy drops his jeans, takes his rock hard boner, and slides
it into my mouth. I worship each one of those beautiful barely legal boy
cocks, listening to him moan and tell me to suck it, until he can't hold it
back any more ...

I slide my mouth off his prick and tell him to finish off on my face.
Every boy shoots 5, 6, 7, 8 hot sticky gooey ropes of baby jazz onto
my face, and by the time they are done, I look like a glazed cinnabon.

But when one of the boys dropped his jeans for me ... I saw that
he was wearing ... panties! That boy stays behind and asks, Sir,
please, sir, can I suck your cock for you now?

Of course you may ... get down on your knees for me and do
for me what I did for you. In front of three or four of his very
best friends, he does what he has always dreamed about doing.
I guide his head up and down until I am ready to shoot. His lips
tighten around my cock as I fire my hot seed into his hungry mouth.

When he is done, he stands up, smiles, and says, Thank You, Sir.
As I walk away, my face stilll plastered with their goo, I can hear
the other boys tell the panties-under-his-jeans cock sucker that
he is going to get their cocks when they get back to his house.

Damn, I just made myself sooooo horny ... :)
Sam

Last edited:
Being the stunt cock for a webcam show. I'm not sure it's entirely dirty or taboo.

Bathhouse with the G/F

There is a gay bathhouse that I know of that has a night once a week where they allow women.

I have this fantasy of bringing my g/f and both of us having all kinds of fun with other men. I'd love to see her suck a few cocks through a glory hole, or have her watch me get gang banged.

She's not at all into that idea -- but maybe one day it will be a fulfilled fantasy.

Think my partner would like this. He liked it when I used to post on here but I stopped doing live shows when we became a couple. Initially out of respect but I know he gets turned on by the thought of others watching. I plan to fulfil it at some point too 😈
I think I’ve done most of mine. Enough of them to know that quite often the fantasy is best left a fantasy if you want to keep something in your wank bank. But I still want to hide under the desk and play with the boss whilst he continues working. Forever a good girl I guess

I do like the naughty fantasies we have shared ;)

Hot

It is very late at night, perhaps 11:00 or 12:00 p.m.

I am walking past a skateboard park. There are 4 or 5 skater boys there,
all barely legal, one or two are white, two are black, one of them Asian.

The boys are not skating. Instead, they are leaning on their skateboards,
rubbing themselves through their jeans and talking about hot girls and
how horny they all are, how badly they want to cum, and daring each
other to take it out and go first.

I walk past them and smile, they nod at me. I get down on my knees, and
one by one they stand in front of me. For each boy, I tease the tent in his
jeans, at first with my hand, then with my mouth. I tell each of them to tell
me how bad they need it, to beg for it, and to undo their jeans as proof.

In turn, each boy drops his jeans, takes his rock hard boner, and slides
it into my mouth. I worship each one of those beautiful barely legal boy
cocks, listening to him moan and tell me to suck it, until he can't hold it
back any more ...

I slide my mouth off his prick and tell him to finish off on my face.
Every boy shoots 5, 6, 7, 8 hot sticky gooey ropes of baby jazz onto
my face, and by the time they are done, I look like a glazed cinnabon.

But when one of the boys dropped his jeans for me ... I saw that
he was wearing ... panties! That boy stays behind and asks, Sir,
please, sir, can I suck your cock for you now?

Of course you may ... get down on your knees for me and do
for me what I did for you. In front of three or four of his very
best friends, he does what he has always dreamed about doing.
I guide his head up and down until I am ready to shoot. His lips
tighten around my cock as I fire my hot seed into his hungry mouth.

When he is done, he stands up, smiles, and says, Thank You, Sir.
As I walk away, my face stilll plastered with their goo, I can hear
the other boys tell the panties-under-his-jeans cock sucker that
he is going to get their cocks when they get back to his house.

Damn, I just made myself sooooo horny ... :)
Sam

Made me horny!

Back