Sissies! What are you wearing right now?

simple little black satin string bikini panties with ruched edging, matching black satin bra...

Black satin string bikini panties
Matching black satin bra
Black thigh high stockings
men's slacks
Black satin camisole
men's button down shirt

off to work! :)

Black satin thong and a plug. Going to put shorts and a shirt on and taking it out to run errands. Love being filled lol

sissy was bad.
sissy now wearing ankle restraints connected to ass plug by 3" chain. Wrist restraints connected by 4" chain running through collar. Nipple clamps. And of course sissy's chastity tube. A dildo gag, inside dildo is 5'x1.75" outside dildo is 10"x2".

dildo gag

is that like a hollow dildo the first 5 inches for your dickett and semen, the other 5 is solid , for an exstender for fucking? Be nice feeling your warm pee running down my pantied crotchand pantyhose. Too bad she won't give you permission for pleasure.:kiss:

Good Morning!

Just out of bed, coffee and pics this morning in my wife's panties and my sexy soft pjs -

What a difference

Just out of bed, coffee and pics this morning in my wife's panties and my sexy soft pjs -

Now, bubble bath, shaved, plugged, caged, crotchless black lace, black thigh highs, black lace VS bra -

Our son and his wife spent the night with us last night and this morning we are having coffee all in the same outfit, (garter-belt, panties, hose , and cami), but all in different colors. Pastel pink for me, powder blue for my son, red for my wife, and black for my daughter-in-law. Later we are going shopping and we will just put on a skirt and blouse over what we are wearing now.

Our son and his wife spent the night with us last night and this morning we are having coffee all in the same outfit, (garter-belt, panties, hose , and cami), but all in different colors. Pastel pink for me, powder blue for my son, red for my wife, and black for my daughter-in-law. Later we are going shopping and we will just put on a skirt and blouse over what we are wearing now.

I'd love to go shopping with you!

Right now I am not wearing much, a cute purple lace teddy top and black bikini panties....opps, the top just came off so I can feel my round breast.:heart:

Today’s outfit of choice skinny jeans, blue boy shorts tank top and LIL zip up jacket

Back