Pedophile for the win!

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
"We don't need a liberal person in there, but we do need a pedophile."

That, in essence, is what the con artist said today in regards to Roy Moore. So emphatic was the con artist in his endorsement he had these words of praise:

"He denies it. Look, he denies it," Trump said of Moore. "If you look at all the things that have happened over the last 48 hours. He totally denies it. He says it didn't happen. And look, you have to look at him also."​

Because obviously, anyone who denies a crime or accusations is telling the truth. Look at his buddy Putin. Putin denied he had anything to do with meddling in the presidential campaign, and the con artist believed him. Just like when Putin said Russian troops were not sent to seize the Crimea. Right up until the moment he admitted the same.

But there is a larger message, and it's not simply the con artist's ego talking. Those in Alabama who vehemently support Moore are literally saying they would rather have a pedophile representing them in the Senate than a Democrat.

Think about that the next time the point is made about the uneducated's support of the con artist, not to mention the many, many, MANY jokes about people from the South.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/donald-trump-roy-moore-alabama/index.html

Trump can't very well condemn Moore for what he has done more of himself.

Moore’s wife shows her knowledge of issues by inventing a medical term.

Moore says it aint so....no one proved OTHERWISE

Meanwhile YOU SUPPORT

Alabama Senate hopeful Doug Jones defended man with ties to KKK, Holocaust deniers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-man-with-ties-to-kkk-holocaust-deniers.html

SHAME ON YOU

The con artist had a white supremacist as part of his inner circle. He has nominated a person for a cabinet level position who has absolutely experience in the area he is being nominated for, has nominated a woman for an appellate court position who has said a judge should be bound by their religious beliefs, not the law, and as we recently saw, put a former lobbyist who worked for the cable and broadband providers in charge of the FCC which said next month it's going to kill net neutrality and has also said Americans don't need or want fast broadband service.

As to the crap above, coming from the Fox tabloid, it's no wonder it's crap. He was an attorney. It was his job to defend people. It's called the Constitution. You should read it some time.

ever hear the joke: what's the definition of a virgin in alabama? a little girl who can outrun her daddy and brothers! (rimshot)

That, in essence, is what the con artist said today in regards to Roy Moore. So emphatic was the con artist in his endorsement he had these words of praise:

"He denies it. Look, he denies it," Trump said of Moore. "If you look at all the things that have happened over the last 48 hours. He totally denies it. He says it didn't happen. And look, you have to look at him also."​

Because obviously, anyone who denies a crime or accusations is telling the truth. Look at his buddy Putin. Putin denied he had anything to do with meddling in the presidential campaign, and the con artist believed him. Just like when Putin said Russian troops were not sent to seize the Crimea. Right up until the moment he admitted the same.

But there is a larger message, and it's not simply the con artist's ego talking. Those in Alabama who vehemently support Moore are literally saying they would rather have a pedophile representing them in the Senate than a Democrat.

Think about that the next time the point is made about the uneducated's support of the con artist, not to mention the many, many, MANY jokes about people from the South.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/donald-trump-roy-moore-alabama/index.html
I like how you ignore the fact that Moore's been accused but not found guilt of anything and then start making your case for him not being allowed to run.

You see its a well known fact often rape story's are just that and in southern elections with desperate Dems they will do anything to win and hey left level the playing field I accuse the Democrat running against Moore that he touched me and raped me.....your rules say you have to believe me and he has to drop out!
Yep and that's how it works then CNN repeats the story and its off to the races!

Dial it down lets see the State find him guilty then punish him like the Law says !

First, innocent before found guilty is for criminal trials, not for deciding on who to vote for. Second, Judge Judy would tell you that preponderance of evidence plus common sense minus this not being a criminal trial issue means that you should be able to figure it out on your own if you are willing to be objective.

Here I was thinking the whole time Moore would be fine if he was a Democrat, but you all actually care about the principal....lol Yeah right.

Yes, and you don't come off like a broken record at all...lol Everyone else is stupid and the only diversity of ideas you support is other liberals. Long as someone has a (D) after their name you'll overlook anything when you go to vote.

Yes, and you don't come off like a broken record at all...lol Everyone else is stupid and the only diversity of ideas you support is other liberals. Long as someone has a (D) after their name you'll overlook anything when you go to vote.

Funny thing, all those "liberals" have been immediately chucking out all those white men who have been accused of sexual harassment Unlike all those supposed conservatives who keep denying the charges, who rally round the pedophiles and sexual perverts.

How long did it take to kick out Bill O'Reilly? How many millions were paid out to keep things quiet? How about Roger Ailes? Eric Bollinger? The Fox tabloid even fired and sued one of the women who reported unwanted sexual advances and harassment just to keep her quiet:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/how-fox-news-fired-and-silenced-an-ailes-accuser.html

Now we have Moore who it was well known was slumming around for girls, who was banned from the mall because of his proclivity for girls, who keeps trying to find every excuse how, despite numerous witnesses, keeps claiming every single one of those witnesses or victims lying.

Even worse, though not surprising, those good "Christian" folks in Alabama are sticking by their pedophile if for no other reason he's not a Democrat. So tell me again, who is willing to overlook anything when they vote?

I like how you ignore the fact that Moore's been accused but not found guilt of anything and then start making your case for him not being allowed to run.

You see its a well known fact often rape story's are just that and in southern elections with desperate Dems they will do anything to win and hey left level the playing field I accuse the Democrat running against Moore that he touched me and raped me.....your rules say you have to believe me and he has to drop out!
Yep and that's how it works then CNN repeats the story and its off to the races!

Dial it down lets see the State find him guilty then punish him like the Law says !
If by “State” you mean voters, then yes, they’ll be deciding. And if they vote him in, it’ll be Congress’ turn to decide.

Funny thing, all those "liberals" have been immediately chucking out all those white men who have been accused of sexual harassment Unlike all those supposed conservatives who keep denying the charges, who rally round the pedophiles and sexual perverts.

This. But it's not in Jack's nature to be that objective.

How long did it take to kick out Bill O'Reilly? How many millions were paid out to keep things quiet? How about Roger Ailes? Eric Bollinger? The Fox tabloid even fired and sued one of the women who reported unwanted sexual advances and harassment just to keep her quiet:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/how-fox-news-fired-and-silenced-an-ailes-accuser.html

Now we have Moore who it was well known was slumming around for girls, who was banned from the mall because of his proclivity for girls, who keeps trying to find every excuse how, despite numerous witnesses, keeps claiming every single one of those witnesses or victims lying.

Even worse, though not surprising, those good "Christian" folks in Alabama are sticking by their pedophile if for no other reason he's not a Democrat. So tell me again, who is willing to overlook anything when they vote?

Immediately chucking out all those men? You mean after decades of it being overlooked and joked about? Hell Harvey had a feminist lawyer supporting his cause until she realized how many women it was. As to the situation at Fox you have a problem with victims being compensated? How people wish to handle these matters is up to them. Most harassment claims are handled discretely, but be patient I'm sure someone you admire will be in trouble soon enough.

The fact is if a man claims he's a feminist you can start timing until the first rape or harassment allegations happen. The Republicans dropped the ball in Alabama because even before all this Moore didn't have a lot of support. I know the situation, but we're talking about your party. You're typical though but after all what Bill Clinton did was in the past and doesn't affect his wife at all....the great hero to women.

Immediately chucking out all those men? You mean after decades of it being overlooked and joked about? Hell Harvey had a feminist lawyer supporting his cause until she realized how many women it was. As to the situation at Fox you have a problem with victims being compensated? How people wish to handle these matters is up to them. Most harassment claims are handled discretely, but be patient I'm sure someone you admire will be in trouble soon enough.

The fact is if a man claims he's a feminist you can start timing until the first rape or harassment allegations happen. The Republicans dropped the ball in Alabama because even before all this Moore didn't have a lot of support. I know the situation, but we're talking about your party. You're typical though but after all what Bill Clinton did was in the past and doesn't affect his wife at all....the great hero to women.

By chucking I meant as soon as the allegations came out. They didn't defend these people like both you and Fox are doing/have done. The decades of cover up at Fox for both Ailes and O'Reilly is no different than your deflection to Weinstein. At least with Weinstein they made him persona non grata in nine days. How long did it take for both Ailes and O'Reilly to be shoved out?

The hushing up was done by Fox to cover up the endemic sexual harassment. As Gretchen Carlson and many other women have shown, this is a pattern which not only continued for years, but was ignored despite the continual payouts. But hey, if you have nothing to hide, why cover up you paying out to hush up sexual harassment claims?

My party? Heh, it's funny to see people talking about what they don't know. It's even more hilarious because people have become brainwashed listening to tabloids like Fox that the true meaning of a word or phrase has been corrupted

Here I was thinking you were talking about the Clintons again. :rolleyes:

Here I was thinking you were talking about the Clintons again. :rolleyes:

And yet, instead of learning from what they did, Republicans have expanded it and taken it to the next level.

What's that quote about who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?

And yet, instead of learning from what they did, Republicans have expanded it and taken it to the next level.

What's that quote about who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?

Learn from what they did? According to the left, they didn't do ANYTHING. Cos they said they didn't.

Oh, no, don't look at the sleazy sexual predator that folks like Barefootgirl69 elected fully knowing what he was. Deflect back to the guy who at least was impeached for it.

Oh, no, don't look at the sleazy sexual predator that folks like Barefootgirl69 elected fully knowing what he was. Deflect back to the guy who at least was impeached for it.

You don't have any clue or idea about me personally enough to even know what I think or who I voted for...

So, you start making fun of me instead of sticking to the subject. I've watched you enough to know you do this quite often. :rolleyes:

What, another deflection try from the subject of the sleazy sexual predator (and pedophile, when taking into account the beauty pageant girls he's hit on) who is calling himself president? :rolleyes:

You're the one trying to deflect from the subject, babe. You didn't have to post a deflection attempt on this thread, but you did.

Last edited:
Learn from what they did? According to the left, they didn't do ANYTHING. Cos they said they didn't.

And yet, according to Republicans, he did, butt they still go out of their way to do the very same thing, and pile on more.

So which is it? If Clinton didn't do anything then it can't be brought up any more. If he did, then why are Republicans doing the same thing?

Back