Women who like to be taken forcefully

Does anyone feel that it is natural to want sex like this all the time? Is it okay? Thank you.
 
I am pretty submissive by nature and find it so exciting to be taken this way.

The caveat is that it has to be out of passion and not an impersonal self-indulgence. I want to see the his eyes ablaze with a primal hunger for what I have to offer.

Nothing is sexier than a man who is needy and aching, unable to wait a minute more to be inside of me! But a guy who is angry or frustrated, just in need of getting off...no way.
 
I love reading all of these posts. I love knowing I'm not the only one out there that enjoys this. For so long I thought it was wrong to want rough sex. But now I don't crave anything else. I had a friend who I'd have casual sex with at times and he started to get rough with me once, but worried he'd scare or hurt me. But I loved it. He saw how much I was into it and stopped holding back. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.
 
I love reading all of these posts. I love knowing I'm not the only one out there that enjoys this. For so long I thought it was wrong to want rough sex. But now I don't crave anything else. I had a friend who I'd have casual sex with at times and he started to get rough with me once, but worried he'd scare or hurt me. But I loved it. He saw how much I was into it and stopped holding back. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

I'd love to have an experience like that!
 
I love it, as it means i can lose myself in the wildness of the fucking and not work as hard. My hubby loves doing it to me because I come so easily and frequently :eek:
 
Mia, that's a very narrow-minded approach to submission.

Why is the idea of being taken forcefully appealing? I arrive at a simple solution. It feels nice to be desired enough to just be taken, not negotiated with on what the plan is. It could easily be seen as (and probably is, in the mind of women who enjoy it) a display of attraction rather than simply a way for him to get off.


Exactly, a guy being in charge just because he's a man doesn't appeal to me, the attraction for me is knowing that I'm irresistible.
 
To each her own, but the man being in charge along with being desired is a huge part of being taken, at least for me. I have always enjoyed the man in charge and being a man. Being desired and irresistible to a man is one of several reasons I love being taken.

I feel women enjoy this on many levels, even in some ways, being "forced" into doing things she has been taught "real ladies" don't do. That is not particularly the case for me as I love sex in many forms. But I also like the idea of knowing that I am safe even while a man takes me, uses me for his pleasure (which is a big pleasure for me at the same time). The idea of being taken by anyone as in rape has no pleasure for me, but someone I trust taking me does. It is a form of roll play, I guess.

I also feel that for some men, it gives them permission to take a woman in a way they would normally never do and have rough sex with her. It is a two way street. To me, as I stated early on in this subject of conversation, it seems natural to me. I am small physically, it is easy for the average man to control and handle me, and men have always "taken" me to some degree, from gently to much more physically and roughly, almost to the point of violence, yet in most cases there was enough of an element of fear, but also a knowledge that I was really safe and would not be harmed and could stop it if need be. Personally, I like an in charge, strong, manly man. That alone is a big turn on for me. Taking me for his "own use and forcefully and probably roughly is icing on the cake. :)
 
Last edited:
Most of the time it is the only way for me to get really turned on. Being forced into a position, or just taken at any given time he wants. I played rough as a kid, every so often I'll even play around, just to more roughness and fun. I have come a long ways with the slow and sensual though, it used to bore me cause it didn't seem like it was enough.

Granted, I don't like just anyone to take me roughly. My trust only goes so far!! But I've been with my master for 10 yrs now and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
 
Most of the time I prefer rough sex over any other type. Even if it's just oral...receiving, but ESPECIALLY giving ...I love the act of being taken or forced. My problem is getting my partner to do it.
 
I don't know that I am qualified to reply in this thread because I've never been taken forcefully. It's something that easily arouses me and goodness knows I fantasize about it but most of my fantasies they stay locked away in the darker corners of my mind.
 
I don't know that I am qualified to reply in this thread because I've never been taken forcefully. It's something that easily arouses me and goodness knows I fantasize about it but most of my fantasies they stay locked away in the darker corners of my mind.
If people should only be allowed to post about things they have experienced themselves, I suspect it would become awfully quiet here on Lit. ;)
 
If people should only be allowed to post about things they have experienced themselves, I suspect it would become awfully quiet here on Lit. ;)

I could fill pages with the fantasies that I have but would barely be able to complete the intro page with my real experiences. That sounds pathetic now that I read it.
 
If people should only be allowed to post about things they have experienced themselves, I suspect it would become awfully quiet here on Lit. ;)
I actually have a few real life experiences and i use one of them to revert back to mentally sometimes when i'm with my hubby
 
Last edited:
I could fill pages with the fantasies that I have but would barely be able to complete the intro page with my real experiences. That sounds pathetic now that I read it.

Don't be so harsh on yourself. Fantasies are great, if it wasn't for our fantasies I think everything would become boring. Just because you don't feel that you have many exciting "real life" experiences doesn't mean you are not enjoying life, or sex. Feel free to share your fantasies in lit, the anonymity can be refreshing and help you open up in "real" life.

It doesn't sound pathetic to me.
 
I think my wife secretly likes to be taken forcefully.

At times during passionate love making my wife seems to give herself over to being "taken". She can be pretty aggressive, sitting on my face and grinding herself to climax, lately she has rolled me on top of 69, I generally prefer to be the one on the bottom but I am getting used to being on top, I have been careful not to seem like I am forcing myself into her mouth but she has recently started to stop keeping her hand on my cock to control it and has been grabbing my hips and pulling me into her mouth. I'm not complaining, just an observation. She really likes being bent over and me grabbing her arms and pulling her into me. She also likes when I put her arms together over her head and attack her breasts with my mouth. I'm not sure if this is because she is small breasted but she cums very intensely when I put her legs on my shoulders or her feet against my chest and squeeze her breasts hard or push down on them with a lot of my weight while thrusting forcefully. This has put her over the edge and she has begun to squirt when we have intercourse this way.

I just wish she was in the mood more often.
 
Hot!!!
Just make a safe word so all the nos and stops are ignored.
Me and my ex used "bunny" for being close to wanting to stop and "rabbit" if we really wanted to stop.
 
I LOVE rough sex. I love when he just can't control himself and has to fuck me. So good. -^ ^-
 
This is one of my biggest turn ons. Last time it happened was a couple years ago with my ex boyfriend and I. We would be at his place watching a movie or something and he would reach his hand down my pants and start playing with me. For the fun if the game I would squirm away and tell him he couldn't have it. He would then grab my hips and put me on his lap, then grab my hair and kiss me passionately. With one hand in my hair and the other down my pants he would lower me to the ground, flip me on my stomach and force my pants and panties down. He'd put a pillow under my hips and raise my ass in the air. With one of his hands holding my wrists the other would be in my pussy or on my clit. After he was sick of my squirming and trying to regain control he'd hold both my wrists with his hands and fuck me senseless.

Yes, Sounds like a perfect night to me ... :D
 
for me, i guess it depends on passion. If both my partner and I really into it, i would love to get fucked hard
 
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

Verity -- is key ---- variety keeps it fresh ---- The majority of women I have Known ---- Are really into both--- They love a big pulsing cock which demands to be satisfied --- Just as I love wet willing and eager!!!
 
Back
Top