The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And chocolate cookies!
sFun_drool21.gif
 
I've put buffets out of business.

Back when Red Lobster had all-you-can-eat crab legs, I was the reason the crabs almost went on the endangered species list. :p

So you're the reason they no longer have the special! I knew there was something about you that I didn't trust. :cool:


I'm off to bed, everyone. Good night.
 
She's feeling better. Surgery possibly in a week.

Good to hear.

Okay, sleep time for us. For those of you meeting us in Chi-town, we'll see you tomorrow. ;)

Everybody else . . . we'll have a few drinks, say wonderfully nasty things about you, and come back on Monday with some naughty pictures to share. :devil:

'Night, all!
 
Don't be shy. Untie someone's sarong. You remember how, don't you?

There weren't any sarongs! :(

I did manage to get Freckles topless (under the pretense of me giving her a massage, of course :) ) Neither of us had a really good excuse for just stripping off entirely though.

Tomorrow we'll have just taken our showers, giving us ample opportunity to wrap ourselves in towels and "accidentally" lose them.

Good night everyone. I have a naked lady in my room... :devil:
 
Send everyone in Chicago my greetings! It would be nice to be there... sigh.

Whenever you see no one, think of me. ;)
 
Hey Beastie..how goes it?

Fine today. Busy at work, but productive.

Hoping for decent weather Saturday for a 60 mile cycle ride with a stop at Cheltenham for the bookshops in the middle. Bikes'n'Books - heaven. As long as the heavens don't open, that is.
 
Fine today. Busy at work, but productive.

Hoping for decent weather Saturday for a 60 mile cycle ride with a stop at Cheltenham for the bookshops in the middle. Bikes'n'Books - heaven. As long as the heavens don't open, that is.
I hope you have good weather than!!
 
Hi, Molly. I think we are all hanging out in the "Sulking Thread" tonight. I think just about everybody from here is with you in Chicago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top