looking for Wisconsin people.

Well, the Wisconsin thread is alive! SE Wisconsin here, next to Kenosha. Time to go outside and hit some tennis balls. (better be careful how I word that on this site!)

no, time to go outside is perfectly acceptable...

the only problem with this thread being alive is that it sat dormant for almost five years. there are newer wisconsin threads out there, some that are still relatively recent... like http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=782247

Last edited:
Wi

Our lakes are clear, our cocks can be made hard/pussies wet and our love is orgasmic. Let us know how to be more accommodating so as to attract more wonderful people... HEHE

Awesome to see a Wisconsin post here. Just adding my name to say hello to fellow Lit, D/s, kink, and great sexual adventurers from Wisconsin. I'm from the Merrill area, mid northern area of the state. Just wanted to say hey and great to see not alone here.

Two Wisconsin threads in the same day! A great sign that we're all still thawed and moving around.

If I accidentally fell on the keyboard it was because I was drunk, not frozen solid. :p

Sorry WiDells

Very uneventful nites in Wi. enjoyed a few touristy things tho

48 y.o. from Shawano here, looking for ladies to chat, kik it with... ;)

Back