Using the Neighbor Slut (Closed)

IMaClassySlut

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Posts
377
I glare at my Facebook timeline, filled with my friends having fun while I am stuck in my stupid house grounded for life for having the guts to tell a certain bitch the truth about her nasty self. I huff, rolling on my stomach and bury my face in my pillow. "This is so unfair!" I shout into it before pummeling it with my delicate fists. My cellphone beeps again and I groan, tears of rage springing to my eyes.

I grab my phone and type a message to my mom to let me go out just tonight. It will be Saturday night after all. Do any parents treat their only child like this? My phone quickly lights up with a call. "No Morgan, we already told you. You are grounded for a week! And you can forget any ideas of going out just because we are out for the weekend for your cousin's marriage. We have asked the neighbor to keep an eyes on you." I gasp looking out the window in my neighbors house. My mom sounds pleased with herself. "He will let us know if you or your friends try anything."

"This is so unfair Mom!" I wail. "That bitch was spreading false rumors about me! Calling me a slut!"

My mom sighs. "Your dad is out, paying for gas so I can tell you this. I know Morgan. Your Dad may think you are a snow white princess but I used your computer once because mine stopped working and I saw the emails."

"That was private!" I begin huffily.

"I know." She sighed. "And I am sorry but it was open and I couldn't help but read. Anyway, I know better, Morgan. So stay in line. One more complaint and you will be in big trouble. Get me?"

I growl and hit the end button not even caring to reply. So, I'm a slut, what's the big deal?! I grouch. I can't help it if men lust after me, I reason looking down at my body.

An average 5'4" height but there was nothing average about her full thick black hair that fell to the middle of her back in curls and waves. Her 40 C tits topped with brown nipples are plump and perky. Her toned flat 28 waist and 38 hips are perfect to hold on to when fucking. Plus her innocent brown eyes are a turn on for many men when it is accompanied by filthy deeds done by her and to her.

It's just jealousy, I reason with a snort and grab my laptop and open it to browse the net. Before long, I am on a porn site clicking enter on it's homepage. I settle back and sigh with a slight smile on my face. No one can stop me from having at least this fun, I think.
 
Last edited:
It had come as an enormous surprise when Kate, my next door neighbor, had knocked on my door and asked me to "keep an eye" on her daughter, Morgan, while she and her husband, Larry, were gone for the weekend.

"Why?" I blurted out. "I mean, not that I wouldn't be glad to, but she's 19, just about to go of to college, she ought to be able to take care of herself for the weekend."

Kate looked a bit sheepish. "Well, to be honest, Morgan got into a bit of trouble with a former classmate and we grounded her for a week. We just need you to make sure she doesn't go out... or have anyone over to the house while we're gone."

"Morgan? In trouble?" I said, feigning surprise. I'd lived next to Morgan's family since she was a little girl, and Morgan was born for trouble, though it didn't help that her parents had spoiled the child nearly beyond saving in my reckoning. The only thing truly surprising about it at all was that Kate and Larry were finally trying to do something about it. Too little, way too late! I thought. "Well sure, I can definitely do that."

Inwardly I was practically jumping up and down. A whole weekend of permission to watch the neighbor's house without being considered a pervert, what more could I ask for? For deep down, I was a pervert, something I'd managed to keep secret from nearly everyone, especially my neighbors. To them I was just friendly old George, who was always willing to lend a hand, or give his advice on a gardening task or home improvement project.

Kate looked relieved at my answer. "Oh, thank you so much! We'll have to think of some way to repay you when we get back."

I smiled, "Oh don't worry about it, it's no trouble at all. Have a good trip!"

Kate went on her way and I got busy getting ready for the weekend. I am not typical for my age. A lot of people my age are uncomfortable with the gadgets and gizmos of the modern world, smartphones, webcams, even computers for all but the most basic functions. But I actually started working with computers right out of college, back in the days when they took up huge cabinets and read from punch cards. My work had required me to keep up with the technology and while I may still be more adept at typing on a "real" keyboard than on a touchscreen, I know my way around modern tech.

So by Friday night, I had rigged up several HD security cameras so I could watch the house without having to get up from my easy chair every time I heard a car door slam. I had one camera watching the front of the house, one watching the back, and one was sitting in my kitchen window, which coincidentally was just across from Morgan's bedroom window. I didn't really expect this one to show me anything as Morgan or her mother had always drawn the blinds every night for as long as they had lived there and you couldn't really see in through it during the day. But I'm an optimistic pervert, what can I say?

Kate and Larry left Saturday morning and wouldn't be back until sometime Monday. The day passed uneventfully and Saturday evening found me sitting in front of the TV watching a baseball game. It was the bottom of the fifth inning when I first noticed movement on the camera watching Morgan's room. I switched to put that camera up on the main screen of my computer. Amazingly, the blinds were still up and Morgan was laying on her bed which was directly across the small room from the window, giving me a perfect view of her as she lay there, looking at her phone. Damn! That girl has a fine ass! I thought as I watched her. It was hardly the first time I'd thought it. Hell, I'd probably thought it every time I'd seen her for at least the last year. In my opinion, it was one of her best features, not Kim Kardashian big or anything, but still a really nice handful.

When she first put the phone up to her ear, I thought this might be the moment I'd been waiting for, that she was calling one of her friends, and would try to leave the house soon, but the sour expression on her face quickly made me suspect that she was talking to her mother. I zoomed the camera up close on her face, and when she gasped and looked out the window, it seemed like she was looking right at me and I froze for a second. Then I realized how silly I was being and relaxed, it wasn't like she could see me, and the camera was well hidden. I couldn't be sure, of course, but if I'd had to guess, Kate had just told her they had asked me to keep an eye on her.

Morgan looked even more annoyed when she got off the phone than she had when she started the call. How I longed to go over there and wipe that annoyed look off her face. Back in my day, you didn't just ground your kids or give 'em a "timeout", you gave 'em a good whoopin'! Her parents could have used a good whoopin' too, in my opinion, for letting her grow up like that. She'd been a sweet girl when she was younger, but years of spoiling the girl had nearly ruined her.

I sighed, it was a nice dream, but it was never going to happen. Morgan's grounding would be over in a few days and in two months or so she'd be gone to college still the same bratty young woman she was now. I was about to go back to watching the baseball game when I noticed she'd pulled out her laptop. The way she was laying, with her head towards the far wall and her legs pointed toward me, I had a pretty good view of the screen. I was curious what she was looking at, so I zoomed in and adjusted the frame rate of the camera to 50Hz so I didn't get interference patterns with the 60-cycle refresh rate on the screen.

Whoa! I thought, She's watching porn! Well, unless she gets up to close the blinds, maybe I'll get a show after all! Almost as an afterthought, I hit the record button, then I settled in to find out exactly what kind of porn the little slut liked getting herself off to...
 
(I am not used to writing in past tense when writing in first person but let me try.)

"Which category to choose-" I mused out loud, staring at the screen. I bit my lip, knowing the category I found myself attracted to these days was wrong but I just couldn't help myself. I clicked on search and typed "Dirty old men fucking young girls" with a slightly guilty look on my face.

Hundreds of videos quickly popped up. I licked my lips, staring at them and chose a Principal blackmailing a student into fucking him. "Mmmm..." I moaned as the old man made her give him a blowjob. "Oh fuck, yes. Let me suck your shriveled old cock." I say obviously projecting myself in her. I reached into my bedside table and removed my black dildo. I give it a kiss before rooting in the drawer again. Triumphant, I grabbed my bullet vibrator and placed it besides me. I mirrored the blowjob from the video and let my hand play with my tits, gently squeezing and caressing my hard nipples through my loose camisole top. I am not wearing a bra and my nipples poked at the thin fabric.

"You like that you fat bastard?" I asked teasingly when the old man desperately began fucking the girl's face, his face screwed up in pleasure. "Do you think you deserve my young twat and mouth on your tiny old prick?" I laughed, pulling the top off, revealing my naked tits.

The old man stopped the girl from making him cum. I snort. Of course, God know when he would have gotten an erection if he'd cum. He huffed and puffed and pulled her toward's a single bed and sat on it gladly. I smirked. "What a sissy." I murmured and raised my hips to slide my tiny short down and threw it on the floor. The panty followed. I caressed a finger up and down my slit, my breath catching in my throat, my finger wet and slick with my juice. I licked it up and copied the motion with the dildo.
 
I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw what she was watching. The guy on the screen looked old enough to be the teen's grandfather, though the costumes they were wearing maked me guess the scene is a schoolgirl and teacher, or maybe the headmaster, given the age of the man. The guy was not particularly good looking, his hair grey and receding, with a fairly small cock, not to mention that he was more than a bit chubby. It was the sort of thing that was supposed to appeal to the fantasies of desperate old men who only wished they could get lucky enough to fuck a cute teen like the one in the video. Hell, like the one watching the video!

But they weren't supposed to turn on young girls, but Morgan was obviously turned on! I watched her pull out a black dildo and one of those little bullet vibes I'd only seen in videos on the web. Back when I was young I would have been surprised if a girl Morgan's age even knew where to buy a sex toy or having the nerve to walk into that kind of store even if they did, but today with the internet, you could find anything you want and have it mailed to you without anyone being the wiser.

I groaned when she pulled off her top and revealed her pert young tits. They weren't huge, but they were so beautifully round and smooth and I wanted to touch them so badly. When the shorts and panties followed, and I could see the glistening pink of her pussy, I couldn't resist anymore and I had to take my cock out and start stroking it. I wondered what she was thinking as she touched herself. I wondered if she would be surprised to find out that not all old men have small dicks. I smiled, imagining my thick cock stretching Morgan's lips.

"Would you like that, you dirty little slut? Do you want an old man's dick stuffed down your throat?" That image in my mind was intense and I was already edging towards an orgasm. I'd never been one to come too fast, either during sex or while masturbationg, so the fact was rather surprising. I slowed myself down just a bit, because I didn't want to come quite yet.
 
The old man began pulling the girl over his erection and I moaned, rubbing the dildo faster on my slit, making my juices leak and wet the comforter. I gave a breathy chuckle, the old man was so red in the face. I wondered if he would keel over from pure joy of getting a young pussy. He cried out, his cock sinking into the young girls twat and I placed the dildo on my entrance and slammed half of it in. I cried out, my hips jerked violently. My head thrashed on the pillow, my hand moved of its own accord, thrusting the dildo a few times in my drooling cunt.

I breathed slowly and struggled to slow down, even when I wanted to just gain quick satisfaction. But I also wanted to mirror my actions with the video. Drawing it out would just make me cum harder, I reasoned to myself.

The old man was huffing and moaning while the girl did all the work. I snorted. "Figured. Old coot is so useless. I wonder if his dick is hard enough to ride." The girl began making orgasmic noises and I narrowed my eyes, sure that she was faking it. Meanwhile my hand was loyally fucking my cunt slow and steady.

The old man reared up, his face twisted in pleasure and took her nipples in his mouth. My twat clenched on the dildo, I threw my head back and groaned. I opened my bedside drawer again and removed 2 clothes pegs and snapped them on my nipples. "Oh FUCK!" My back arches sharply as the pain traveled straight to my cunt and turned into a pleasant throbbing. My hand on the dildo sped up again, my cunt making squishing noises as my wetness flew over my lower belly and the bed.
 
I was mesmerized, watching her rub the dildo over her juicy twat, wishing it was my cock. That was the moment I knew I had to have her, somehow whatever it took, I was going to fuck the little slut and make her my dirty little whore. I quickly checked the camera to make sure I was still recording and that the hard drive still had lots of space, as an idea began to form in my head. I was still stroking my cock as I watched her thrust the black pseudo-cock into her wet snatch. "Oh shit!" My cock twitched in anticipation of fucking that hot pussy. I knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer, Morgan was just too hot, but I didn't rush myself either, just let my orgasm build as it would.

I wasn't really paying any attention to the video she was watching anymore, but when the old guy on the video started sucking on the teen's tits, Morgan did something I would never have expected. She pulled out two clothespins and clamped them onto her nipples. I saw the effect it had on her, as her back arched involuntarily and juices squirt from her twat. "Oh God!" I called out as my orgasm unexpected took me. Cum flew from my cock with a force it hadn't done in years and I had to quickly shield the keyboard so it didn't get spooged. Once I could think again, I grabbed a couple of Kleenex and cleaned up as best I could with my eyes still riveted to Morgan's hot body.

On another screen I brought up Facebook and I spared quick glances at it to check Morgan's page. She probably didn't even remember that she'd accepted a friend request from me years ago, back when she was still a fairly nice girl and not the real bitch she seemed to be now. It wasn't like I ever really used Facebook, except to keep tabs on the younger generation of my family, but in this case, it was going to serve me well, because I could see who all of Morgan's friends were. That would come in handy a bit later tonight. I committed a few of the names to memory, then quickly returned my full attention to Morgan. I found myself wishing the geezer in the video would finger the teen's ass or even ass fuck her, just to see if Morgan would follow suit, but I wasn't sure the guy would survive the experience.
 
My face contorted in extreme pleasure, my toes curled, my hips thrashed as the girl pushed the old guy back and bent so he could easily suckle on her rose tipped tits. Her mouth opened, moans filled the room. The old man was an alarming shade of puce now and I wondered if he his heart will give out before this was over. He was sweating buckets, I noticed with disgust and slowed down the dildo not wanting to cum while they were still going at it.

Breathing hard, I removed the dildo with a plop, which my pussy had clearly not wanted to let go. I rubbed my hand on my slick cunt and licked the wetness with a groan, sucking the digits with relish before sucking the dildo back in my mouth, bathing it clean with my tongue. The girl rocked herself faster and faster on the old fart when a shadow moved in the corner of the room. I froze as a huge old dark male entered the room and caressed the girls neck before he kissed down her back and started to caress her tight rosebud asshole with his index finger. "No. Coach Matthews, please don't." The girl requested with a believable struggle against the two old men. The old man chuckled. "You failed my class, young lady. Don't you think you should convince me too?" He said and placed another kiss on her nape. The girl didn't struggle anymore.

I watched in a trance as the old man squirted some lube on his huge cock and massaged it in the girls tiny hole. The girls mouth opened in a triumphant yell as he slowly fucked it with his two thick fingers. "Dirty little slut. Are you going to cum as I stuff your filthy shit-hole with my fingers?" He chuckled, his degrading words triggered something in her and she began cumming hard, her body shook enough that the old man below her had to grab her tits to keep her on him. "Oh shit. Yessss, I am going to cum on your filthy fingers. I am a dirty little slut." I whispered, answering the question by the old man unconsciously and slammed the dildo back in me, thrusting it harder and faster than ever, my eyes glued to the screen. I licked my suddenly dry lips and moaned loudly.

The girl in the video whimpered, exhausted and that's when the old man behind her started to penetrate her tight little asshole. This time she screamed, her eyes wide. She lasted till half of his dick was stuffed in her before she started to squirt hard on the old man below her. The old man's face twisted and he shouted too, painting her womb with his cum, his hands still gripped her tits hard.

"Fuck...fuck..fuckk..." I moaned and watched the old man pound her ass hard enough to make her ass jiggle continuously. It looked like she was squirting endlessly. The old man finally roared his orgasm and I let my back arch with a loud wail. My snatch contracted on the dildo and I began squirting hard. I threw the dildo on the bed and rubbed my pussy through it, the pins on my nipples intensified my orgasm.

I shook and let my hand fall on the bed, my hips still twitched. I unclipped my tits sluggishly, wincing as the blood rushed back in the hard nubs. I massaged them for a bit before I yawned and shut down the laptop then rolled to the other side of the bed and fell asleep with my peachy ass pointed towards the window.
 
Watching Morgan was fucking hot and I was getting hard again. I stroked my cock, but without any urgency, as I watched the beautiful expressions of pleasure on her face. I could see she was close to coming, but then she slowed herself down, watching the video play out a little further. The black man that entered the scene was a bit younger than the portly geezer that was currently fucking the girl, but he was still much older than she was. He was also much more fit than the other man, and based on his clothes as he entered, I'd have guessed he was supposed to be "the coach". My cock twitched as he lubed up the teen's ass, and even more so because of the entranced look on Morgan's face.

I watched, my head on a swivel between the video and Morgan's face, judging her reactions to what she saw on the screen. It was more than obvious that she was turned on by what she saw, and even if she was unwilling to duplicate those actions on herself, I got the sense that she was imagining them being done to her and that it was those thoughts more than anything that made her come. I watched in amazement as her juices squirted all over the bed, it was something I'd seen on the internet before, but never from a woman in person.

I didn't come right then, but I watched until she seemed to fall asleep. I recorded for about a minute after that, still slowly masturbating, then turned of the recording and went to watch the whole thing from the beginning. It was just as hot the second time around as it had been the first, and I paced myself to come with her at the conclusion of it. "Oh God!" I yelled out as I came, watching her squirt again on the video screen.

After I cleaned up, I burned the video to a DVD and then finished with the rest of my preparations. Then I grabbed the spare house key that Morgan's mother had given me to take in the mail and water the plants the last time the whole family had gone on vacation. I went out the back door, crossed the narrow space between our houses and let myself in the back door. I'd been in the house several times before and I knew my way around. I moved quietly so as not to wake Morgan up as I got ready.

Once everything was set up, I moved to Morgan's room. The door was wide open, I suppose with no one home, she hadn't felt the need to close it, and Morgan was still splayed out on the bed, naked. The room was full of the smell of her sex and her discarded clothes and sex toys lay around the bed. I took the camera I had brought with me and snapped a couple of photos as further evidence of Morgan's debauchery. I even crept up right next to the bed and got some shots of Morgan's nude body. Finally I put the camera aside and moved back to the door and flipped the switch for the overhead light.

"Wake up, slut!" I shouted as I crossed the short space to the bed again. "Your night's not over yet." I barely gave her time to regain consciousness before I grabbed a fist full of her wavy black hair and pulled her up by it. Morgan was not what you'd call petite, being way too curvy for that, but neither was she chunky. I might be well into my sixties, but unlike the geezer from the video she'd been watching, I'd kept myself fit with cycling and doing all my own yard work. I didn't have a six-pack of abs or anything, but I had muscles enough to pull Morgan first into a sitting position and then onto her feet and at 6'2" I towered over her.

"Come on you nasty little cunt! I've got something to show you." I dragged her out into the den and hit "play" on the DVD player. Morgan, larger than life, erupted onto the 70" screen, grinding the black dildo in and out of her pussy, her face twisted in obvious ecstasy as she watched the young girl in the video get pounded by the geezer. All of it displayed crystal clear in full HD. I gave her a few moments to absorb what she was watching.

"I'm sure you know your mother asked me to keep an eye on you this weekend. I just never expected that this is what I was going to see while I was doing it. I mean, I knew you were a whiny little bitch who's been spoiled by your parents until you were far too used to getting your own way. I figured you'd try to sneak out no matter what your parents said. Instead, I got treated to your amateur sex show. Luckily, I had a camera ready to record the whole thing. Now, of course, I'd never show this to your parents, but if you don't do exactly what I want you to for the rest of the weekend, this video is going to find it's way online and I'll be sending messages to your friends Brittney, Mike, Ashley, and a few others about where to find it. Do you understand, slut?"
 
Back
Top