The Doctor and Her Companion (A Doctor Who Roleplay) - Closed for amon_darknight

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
*Note: This Doctor starts as Peter Capaldi's Doctor and then regenerates into something totally different.*

"Bollocks! Another companion...lost," the Doctor cried to himself softly as he closed the doors to the T.A.R.D.I.S.. He leaned up against the door, sliding down the paneling, panting and sweating profusely. "Those Cybermen. I didn't think they would get to us that soon. Oh Clara... My Clara...I have failed you.." He managed to stand himself up, walking up to center console, looking at the controls that were partially damaged from the crash earlier. Everything had been going just splendid until the Tardis was intercepted by MI:6. It made no sense. Clara had stepped out with the Doctor following close behind. That's when their quick smooth return to Earth was suddenly interrupted. The MI:6 agents turned out to be Zygons working for the purposes of the Cybermen.

Everything turned to complete hell as both Clara and the Doctor ran through the streets of London. The Zygons had the Tardis and the Cybermen were close on their tails. As the Doctor stood now against the console, all he could remember as the Huon Particles from the core of the Tardis began to surround him was Clara's last words. "Run you clever boy and remember me.." His memory flooded with the images of him turning around to see Clara get disintegrated by the laser blast from the Cybermen. He was so distraught at this point that his hearts were broken. That's why the regeneration process had started up once more. "I'm so sorry Clara.." he said as he shifted the Tardis to move.

It made the notable wheezing noise and began its descent into time and space. The Doctor closed his eyes as he smiled. "Perhaps this time...I'll become someone who won't let their partner down.." That's when all the Huon Particles began to surround him and his regeneration occurred. The Tardis began to topple out of control as it crashed through the Earth's atmosphere and landed. The Doctor managed to hold onto the control panel as the time machine came to a crashing halt. "Ahh!" the newly regenerated Doctor screamed out as she stood up. The Doctor turned around and looked about the Tardis thinking that the new ears could have played a trick. "Hello?" That's when the Doctor grabbed a material that was reflective.

"Oh my...I'm...ginger!" The Doctor's face lit up as the reflection showed a little more. "I'm..." feeling around the newly regenerated body. "I'm a female! I'm a woman!" Taking the mirror back up. "I'm a ginger! Finall---wait...this voice! This isn't the Queen's English! American? Southern region.. What....oh boy, this isn't good... This isn't good at all... Wait... This is ---whoa... These..." she gripped her tits and looked into the mirror. "I've got big knockers! I bet that sounded weird coming from someone like me. Like me?! I'm a woman!" Then she looked around the Tardis. "Whoa, you sure became --- new?" The Doctor shook her head as she looked back into the mirror. That's when a knock came at the door and the Doctor turned around in a rush moving closer to the door, slowly.

She opened the door and looked out seeing a human man there. "Hello? And you are?" The young man seemed quite dumbfounded but that's when the Doctor stepped out and looked around. "Well, this definitely isn't Scotland Yard.. Do you know where I am?"

*~*The Doctor's New Look*~*
9fe4e48b30f95916e1739efe0f1789cc.jpg


*~*The Tardis' New Console*~*
Doc-Who-concept-art-8-1024x459.jpg
 
The man saw this strange blue box.

"Police? What the hell? Since when do the police need a phone booth?"

He scratched his head and walked up to it, knocked on the door. Than, he saw a very beautiful red hair goddess.

"Oh my..."

It took him a few minutes to register what she said, or asked. He stared at her tits and put his hands in front of his crotch.

"Umm... umm... you are on earth? California to be exact... where do you come from space angel?"

He looked to her and wondered.

"Oh... I am just a old man... a lucky old man..."

Than the phone rang from the blue box. He looked to the box.

"That might be important..."

The man walked away than.

On the other end of the call, a young man was on his cell phone, a lonely man. He sat in his room filled with pictures of anime women. Hot, big breasted anime women. https://www.fakku.net/manga/sun-to-witch-chapter-1-2-english/read#page=6

The man was lazy, he was not a go getter. He loved playing games, he loved watching porn, he loved jerking off. Anime, T.V. he loved them all. He had a shitty job as a web designer, he went to school, tutored, but he was alone. He often used escort girls and massage women for happy endings, he had to pay for sex and company.

He was a loser.

He waited for the call to answer.

"Come on, pick up..."

Than he heard the woman answer.

"Yes, I want to order a red head, a hot big breasted red head for the night, yes, my CC should be on file. My name is Max, uh huh... yes, one hour, ok."

He hung up the phone and took a shower, he came out and combed his shaggy brown hair, he put deodorant on and his body spray, he than turned on a video and his cock was rock hard.

"Ehh, better get the first one done and out of the way, before she gets here.""

He poured some lube on his cock and started to jerk off as he watched the hentai video.

"Ahhh mmmm yesss.."

He stroked his cock slowly at first.
 
The Doctor looked to the old man that stood outside the Tardis and frowned as she turned back to the phone. "Yes...no one calls that number. It's...it's private to a point." Still trying to get used to the way her body was, the Doctor opened the panel and picked up the receiver. "Hello?" That's when there was a male voice on the other end ordering a bunch of stuff that made no sense. Before she knew it, the call was over. She shook her head as she turned around to see the old man gone. She was now alone once again. She turned to walk into the Tardis and looked at her reflection in the mirror once more.

"Ohh where did I go wrong with this one? But I believe the man wanted a redhead. Ginger had better be code for that. Because --- let's face it that's all I've got! Andiamo!" the Doctor exclaimed as she flipped the switch and thrusting the time machine into drive. The resounding noise that the machine made began and off she went. She used the control panel to locate the origination of the call and then flipped the switch once more, bringing the Tardis to a stop. She snapped her fingers to open the doors and smirked. "At least that still works for me.."

Stepping out the doors, the Doctor turned to look around at where she was. She then focused on a man sitting in a chair, turned away from her.

"I believe you called for me?" she asked walking around to him. Noticing that he was stroking his sexual member, she stepped back. "Oh hell! What the?" She felt around in the clothing that she was wearing for a familiar tool. "You had better put that away before I destroy everything in here." Flipping a button on the Sonic Screwdriver, the tool began to buzz causing the computer systems nearby to malfunction.

*~* For the readers that don't know what the Tardis sounds like, the sound is here *~*

*note: Andiamo is Let's go in Italian.*
 
Last edited:
As he was sitting there jerking his cock off, he heard this strange noise and he looked around, but did not see anything at first. He than heard the hentai girls screaming and he moaned out. But he did see something move out from behind him, a red head, a ginger... he turned his head to see this red head goddess...

"Oh...mmm... hell!"

He than saw her pointing this strange object at him and his computer shut down and he smelt smoke.

"What the fuck!"

He sprang up and unplugged his computer.

"What the hell happened baby? Oh no... did you over load, blow a circut..."

He than looked back to this red hair beauty.

"Oh..."

He pulled his pants up and he saw her perfect tits straining through her shirt.

"Hello, are you the one that I ordered?"

He smiled as he stood up straight.

"I guess I will have to fix her up later, now I have you to be with."

He walked around her as he checked her out.

"I don't know what kind of cosplay this is? But you are really fucking sexy, I don't know what this is either, but you can put it down."

He smelt her, she smelt like angels should smell.

"Wow... what is your name? My name is George."

He had black hair, a bit shaggy, green eyes, he was 5'10" weighed 230, had a good build to him.

"So...?"

He didn't know what this was, what was she about, he didn't order a adventure. Just someone to hang around with.
 
She looked around as she watched him pull up his pants. A lot of what he was saying was not making any sense. The room that he was in smelled so funky, a scent that she hadn't ever smelled. Thinking back, it probably smelled like a Slitheen that hadn't bathed in weeks. Wait, they never bathed. But this was something close to it.

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Timelord. You called my personal number. No one is supposed to have that number, but perhaps it was the Tardis acting up."

She walked around him and held up the sonic screwdriver. "Don't ever touch this again. I use it for...surveying my surroundings. And that device you were sitting at had a horrendous virus in it. Seems I did you a favor by shutting it down."

She turned and looked out the door, seeing that the surrounding area was similar to this one that the man was standing in.

"So, what is the problem? There had to have been a major issue for you to be able to call my personal number."

Continuing to look around, "Any cybermen? Daleks? You wouldn't happen to have an issue with Sontarans would you?"

The Doctor looked to him and wondered what the meaning of it was.
 
He looks at her, her strange words, what did they mean.

"Whoa, whoa. Is this some kind roleplay?"

He laughed.

"I did not ask for that, but I can play along... ummmm hmm"

He looked to her and than replayed her words in his mind. He would play.

"Ok, there is a huge problem, you said there was a big virus on my computer, well who do you think put it there, both the Daleks and the Cyberman, they intend to take me, they planted the virus to take control of my mind, make me join them, so they can use me..."

He looked at her and put worry on his face.

"Please... Doctor, help me. I think that the virus already has spread inside of me, might be here in my cock, might you take a look?"

He looked and groaned in fake pain.
 
The way the young man was acting, it didn't make any sense whatsoever. The Doctor continued to back away from him until she was at the door of the Tardis.

"I do not believe you know the severity of it all. This is not a joke. There is no way a virus of that severity could have gotten into your body. You would have been destroyed on sight," she said as she snapped her fingers, opening the doors to the Tardis and stepping in before he could get to her.

As she sighed, she allowed him in.

"You see? I am not an escort. I am the Doctor, a Timelord of the planet Gallifrey. I am a time traveler in short."

She looked down to see the front of the man's pants and looked away. What was this feeling? In all her incarnations, she had never felt anything like this. Okay, with River. She had felt love for River and had love with River, but nothing like this. Oh god, River. That would be odd if they met with the Doctor in this state.

"Do you understand now? This is not what you are calling 'roleplay'. This is my time machine. I am the Doctor, not some scarlet whore.."

Leaning against the control panel of the Tardis, the Doctor looked to him. "So, what do you have to say about this?"
 
I peaked my head inside her blue box and I was shocked to see the wonders on the inside. What the fuck was going on?

"What the... what the fuck...? What is this, what are you? Are you serious... I must be dreaming, must have jerked off and fell asleep... this is a dream..."

I fall to my knees as I look up at you, the red headed goddess. A time lord you call yourself.

"The Doctor? What do you practice in medicine Doctor?"

He decided that he would let the dream play on. He shook his head as he looked to her.

"Your space... Time Machine, is so cool, what adventures you must have had, going to places and helping people, aiding in sickness."

He looked around and it all felt so real.

"I am going to have to write about this, this dream is too much. What are we to do now Doctor?"

He smiled at her.
 
The Doctor leaned against the control panel of the Tardis and looked at him with a wide eyed expression.

"You cannot be serious?" she asked him. "This is not a dream. You need to snap back into reality as you watch this."

She then flipped the one knob on the control panel and the doors locked behind him, shifting the Tardis into a jump.

"Hold on," she said as she then flipped the knob once more.

The Doctor walked past him as she continued to the door and then opened it. "Welcome to New Earth, located in the M87 galaxy, 50,000 light-years away from the original Earth."

The Doctor stepped out and waited for his response. This young man couldn't possibly be thinking this is a dream now.

She pinched his arm and then shrugged. "That's how you humans tell if this is a dream, am I correct?"
 
Everything that was happening was quite a shock. He has never had a dream like this before, never in his life. He felt his heart racing as he looked through the open doors. What was going on? He than felt a sharp pain through his brain, he put his hand to the door frame and held back the pain, he did not let the woman behind him see it.

He than felt the pain ease as he heard a voice in his mind. "Kill the Doctor, upgrade, Kill the Doctor"

He shook his head and looked to her as she pinched his arm.

"Ouch... what the hell..."

He than knew this was no dream. He heard the voice again, over and over.

"Just what is going on, I ordered a sexy red head to be a companion... and I get a sexy red head time traveler...."

He looked into her eyes and she could tell there was something wrong, something she has seen before.
 
"Whatever in the hell is wrong?" the Doctor questioned.

Looking into his eyes, there was something too familiar. "Oh no," she gasped in silence as she pulled out her sonic screwdriver and held it up to his head.

"Hold still, this will help!" she exclaimed then flipped the lever, the loud whirring on the device trying to block the communication within him from the Cybermen.

"How does that feel? Is the pain gone?"

The Doctor looked into his eyes as she realized the mechanized pupils were now gone. That was one of their traits before the human was transformed.

"Hopefully I stopped it in time," she said to herself.
 
The pain stopped as he fell to his ass and looked up to the woman.

"What the hell was that? What is going on?"

He was scared.

"I just wanted female companionship... a hot red head that would want me..."

He fell to his side as he held his head, he didn't know what to do.

"Doctor... I believe everything you say now, I know this to be real, what is going to happen to me?"

He looked to her.

"I trust you Doctor."
 
The Doctor sighed. "Ahh I see. You are now without the mechanics of a Cyberman. That is great."

She reached her hand down to him.

"You have a choice. Join me and go anywhere within the realm of space and time, or I take you back to your abode. But there is no guarantee that you won't be safe until the threat is gone. Also, there's no guarantee that you'll be safe travelling with me, but then again, I'm there and know how to handle many threats. From the Slitheen to the Ood. Your choice."

The Doctor leaned up against the control panel. "I'd choose adventure, but that's just me. I've been craving a visit to the Gardens of Baspral once again -- haven't seen them in forever."

She flipped her red hair over her shoulder as she looked to him. "What do you say?"
 
He looked to her, he smiled and nodded his head.

"My answer."

He laughed a little bit.

"I choose yes, adventure. Anything to be close to you Doctor..."

He smiled at her and than blushed, looking down.

"Where do we go first, I have no where else to be."

He put his hand to head, he felt a throbbing there.

"Sorry, my head... I am fine."

He stood up and looked to the doctor.

"Do you have a shower I could use?"

He looked to her as he took his shirt off.

"I need to cool down."
 
The Doctor was very surprised. No one had asked to take a shower before. Not that she knew of anyway.

"Um. Sure. I'll set up a few courses that you can choose from and you go get cleaned up."

She pointed up the stairs that led to the back side. "Follow the corridor around the corner and take the 5th door on the right. Not the left..the right.."

She wanted to make certain that he knew not to go into the one on the left.

That was an area that only one other person had gone into. They had opened a book that laid within the Tardis Library -- a book that no one should ever read. That person was now dead. All because of The Doctor. "Oh Clara.." the Doctor sighed mournfully.

Returning to the panel, it was time for The Doctor to plot courses. "Whatever would he be interested in?" she questioned quietly.

*The Book*
TARDIS-library-3-580x325.jpg
 
Max smiled as he walked, following the directions that the Doctor gave, but for some odd reason, Max felt compelled to go to the door on the left.

"One, two, four... and five..."

He saw the door she told him, but he looked to the other side and felt a strange sensation, a urge, almost like a tugging to go to that door. He walked to it and looked around at first, he did not see the Doctor, he put his hand to the door handle and turned it.

"Here we go, what could go wrong?"

He turned the door handle and he walked in. He looked around and saw he was in some libray, the room was full of old looking books, Max gasped.

"What the hell? Where am I?"

He walked and as if guided by something, he came to a table and a old, brown book was lying on the table.

"What is this?"

He placed his hand on the book and felt a pulse come from the book.

"Whoa..."

He stepped back and saw the book open.

"Do you want me to read this?"

He looked around the room and he walked up to the book, he started to read the words of the book.

"Wow..."
 
The Doctor was curious as to what was taking so long and began to wonder if the man's human mind had made him travel into the room she had said not to.

"I just hope he hasn't gone in there.." the Doctor said with a slight scowl on her face.

She walked up the stairs turning down the hall and looked to the right. No one was in the bathroom, but the door that was off-limits was open.

She sighed as she walked inside and found him glancing at the book.

"You don't listen well!" she said as she walked up to him, closing the book back.

She pushed it onto a shelf and turned to Max.

"That...that is forbidden. Do you not know that it is quite rude to pry where you have been asked not to go?"

The Doctor took hold of his hand and led him out, pushing him towards the other door.

"The shower is here. Clothes will be the next door over. Be sure to pick something....sensible.." she said as she walked off. She wasn't angry with him. She guessed she had been too harsh on him.

As she walked back to the control panel. "Maybe I'll let him choose the next destination.." The Doctor thought to herself.
 
"I'm... i'm sorry Doctor... I didn't know it was off limits... I heard a voice and something compelled me to come here..."

What did he read? What was going on with his mind, was he being controlled, what was happening? He put his head to his hands and didn't know what to think, it was all so much to take in.

He went into the bathroom and he turned the shower on, he let the cool water wash over his naked body and he just thought about everything that happened.

Time travel

Beautiful Red head that calls herself the Doctor

Doctor who?

Doctor Who?

He felt himself fall over in the shower, hitting the ground.

Time Lord

Gallifrey

Tardis

It was like he was spiraling down, going further and deeper down the rabbit hole.

There he lay, head was bleeding, unconscious, naked... he was on his back, his cock flaccid as he lay on the ground.

His last thought before...

"Help me Doctor... I love you..."

Blackness
 
There was a crashing sound coming from up the stairs. The Doctor couldn't understand what could have happened.

"Whatever in the hell could he be doing now? This one is proving to be such a bother..."

She walked up the stairs and down the hallway into the wash room. She opened the door and gasped.

"Max!" she exclaimed. His head was bleeding as she looked to him. She turned off the water and lifted him up.

"Oh bloody hell!" she exclaimed. "There is no way I can get him up with this damned new body of mine!"

She grabbed hold of his feet as she walked to take him into the bedroom next door.

She pulled him up on the bed and began to wrap his head with what she could find. No one had really lost blood around her -- this was certainly different.

The Doctor's eyes drifted down as she looked to his manhood. "Oh...that's not right.. I can't be...oh.."

She felt her body grow warm from looking at him. "Curse this regeneration.

She moved a sheet over him as she sat in the corner waiting for him to come to.

"I couldn't have lost another one...so soon.. I'm just a curse to those around me," she said as she felt a tear fall down her cheek.
 
Max jumped from the laying position and yelled out.

"NO!"

He looked around and saw the Doctor sitting on the ground in the corner of the room.

"What the hell happened? Oh... I am still here."

He put his hands to his head as his head throbbed.

"I am sorry Doctor... I guess this is a little much at first to take in... sorry."

He saw there was some water for him as he took the glass and drank some, it felt so good, refreshed him.

"So you are a superhero, right? What powers do you have?"

He smiled as he held the cut to his forehead.

"What can I do for you while we travel around? I mean I am here for a reason right?"

He looked to her.
 
"Superhero?" the Doctor questioned. "I wouldn't consider myself something of that nature. I have no real powers as you think I might have. Nothing that I can think of."

She looked to him and noticed he had a large cut on his forehead.

"I'm sorry about that. Hopefully it will heal over some time."

She thought about his question for a moment before responding.

"You're...you're here to sort of accompany me through my travels. I don't know really if you would be up for it at all. Seeing as you collapsed from the weight of it all on your mind. I don't want you to be harmed."

The Doctor looked to him. "It's all a matter of whether or not you wish to be here with me or not. You have a choice. Travel to the edges of Space and Time, or I take you back to your home."

She looked to him as she waited for him to respond.
 
Back
Top