Beastly love (open only to sweetblueeyedgirl)

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
A beast find weakness in the arm of a beauty.
The beast of Eaden woods faces a foe he can't overcome; love for a rebellious beauty
 
Rose was walking with her father in the woods. she hated going into the town with her father. she was the youngest of five sisters. she was her father's favorite. she was a little behind her father when she was grabbed. Rose let out a scream and her father dropped the cart racing over to his daughter. he tried to fight them off but he was knocked out. the vile men threw rose up against a tree." lookie lookie what we have here boys. she's a real looker. what should we do with her." the other men smiled." let have some fun with her."

Rose cringed trying to get away. she was thrown against the tree again. the men started pulling up her skirts and forcing her hands above her head. she started crying and yelling for help. the men mocked her calling out along with her." girlie keep calling no one out her going to help you." Rose closed her eyes waiting for it to come. but it never did she felt the pressure on her arms stop and her skirts fall back in place.

When rose opened her eyes she saw the most beautiful man she ever saw." thank you so much sir you have no idea how grateful i am to you.
 
Lyden stared at the beautiful girl, his gaze not shaking. Never had he beheld such a beauty, never had he felt completely mesmerized. His rage grew at the thought of those weak bandits molesting her.
"it's nothing," he said tearing his eyes away from her.
"no thank you mister, had you not been around, heaven knows what would have happened" said an old male voice behind male voice behind him.
"my name is Micheal and this is my daughter Rose, we're from the village and was heading towards Falkreath to deliver goods when those bandits attacked," he stepped closer and lowered his voice almost to a whisper.
"those bandits belong to The Order."
Lyden nodded, he knew The Order was a dangerous and feared organization but not as dangerous as him.
"you do know this route is not advisable sir, with the full moon drawing close even the bandit won't remain in this woods" his eyes once again drifted to the beauty called rose. He could smell her intoxicating aphrodisiac female smell
 
Rose sighed and smoothed her skirts down and stood behind her father as the two men spoke. she grabbed the fallen things along the ground picking them up. she almost hated the way he stared at her like some piece of meat." if you want you cant paint my picture it will last longer." she looked away annoyed now."ROSE!!!. that is no way to talk to this man. he just saved our lives you should be grateful to him." She looked his way." i am sorry my lord it will not happen again.Papa we should get going or we will never make it back in time for supper." she grabbed one handle and waited for her father to grab the other. she felt the mans eyes on here again but ignored her feelings.
 
Lyden flinched as she said that, his gaze lingered on more, enjoying the sight of her thighs when her skirt rides as she bends to pick up their stuffs.
Looking at her, he was amused at her behaviour and surprisingly to himself was not even angry.
"Micheal," with much effort, he tore his gaze from her to the father. Lyden couldn't belive what he was about to say, "your daughter though impolite is right. You should really leave now, today is the full moon and the beast lingers and roams those late hours.
"I have a..a...castle, i mean mansion not far from here, you can rest their today and continue your journey tommorow.
 
Last edited:
rose looked up at him." father no. there is no one to watch the animals or to be there to protect mother or sisters if something were to happan to them. and we hardly know this man he could be a mass murder, and i dont want to stay with this strange man. plus he smells like a wet dog.""ROSE. sir i am so sorry about her vile mood. she is not use to men my lord and is a spoiled child." rose got down and started walking to her home as now she was upset with her father.
 
"Stop right there young woman," her father barked. She stopped abrutly, clearly shocked to be shouted at by her father.
"your mother and sisters will be fine at home, you know we must deliver this goods to Falkreath or we won't be able to survive," he turned back to the handsome stranger "what be your name, young man"
"i am Lyden, Lyden Snow"
"I and my daughter are greatful to you for saving us from those bandits, and we accept your invitation."
"the mansion is right this way," he said glad he could keep them there while he roamed the woods in his animal form. Night was quickly rolling by, he must lead them there and depart before the treacherous full moon arrives.
"Rose is it, believe me when i say i mean you and your father no harm," he say to her, his gaze radiating warmth and concern, and was on her beautiful breasts hidden inside her flimsy material of a clothing.
 
Last edited:
rose put on a fake smile and walked with her farther not saying one word to either of them. when they reached the mansion she smiled at its beauty. the room she was placed in blew her mind. she walked around and noticed the roses in a vase and walked of smelling them. she could not believe a young man as him had so much wealth. she walked to the balcony and opened the doors. staring out at the moon she heard a wolf howl.
 
Lyden trudged through the woods towards his home, his movement staggered like a drunk in stupor. For ofcourse he was in stupor. Drunk from rage and blood lust, the moon curse. He looked up at the moon and smiled, for the moon was unusually past its hour but was in no mood to retreat.
When he got to the gate, he sniffed the air and howled in delight; fresh warm blood lies in his home. At least he now had dessert. With inhuman strength, the fur covered beast Lyden Snow jumped over the gate, his feet landed gracefully on the paved path. His eyes scanned the perimeter and fell on a rose among the flowers.
He groaned in pain as the strain of remembering hit him. Shrugging it off, he headed to the porch. He pushed the door and let out a deep throaty groan.
"locked?" he wondered, never finding it locked before, not knowing that he had locked it before the full moon.
 
Last edited:
He banged his large claw-fist on the door and after several attempts gave up. He grinned as his eyes fell to the open door at the balcony and howled as the scent of fear from the mansion greeted him.
"NO!!" shouted the human Lyden from the deep recesses of the beast's mind. His voice hardly heard by the beast Lyden who was racing towards the door.
 
Last edited:
rose heard the pounding on the door. her curiosity got the better of her and walked to the door. she opened the door for the person pounding but did not see anyone. she walked out and saw a beast like creature and screamed. she backed up against the mansion and tried not to show any fear. she saw the thing come near and she held her breath afraid of her life ending.
 
Last edited:
Lyden stood staring at the beauty before him. For even in his animalistic form, even in his beastly rage and senseless state, even in his bloodlust and even under the full moon, Lyden couldn't bring himself to hurt the damsel. He step forward and grunted as she moved back in fright, he step forward again and a smile, if it could be called such, split his face as her back came in contact with the mansion's wall. Trapped she was.
Maybe it was those sapphire eyes, maybe it was her full breast or maybe it was her womanly smell that marred his sences. He didn't notice the man with the sword creep behind him, luckily his aim was bad, and the sword pierced his side rather than his spine.
He growled in pain and reflexively, he turned and snapped off the man's left arm. The man slumped to the ground and groaned loudly, his other hand flew to access the damage. His left hand was gone. Blood and cries fill the air, as the moon slowly fade, leaving Lyden to transform back for the first time in front of his victims.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top