A Rebirth

thats sooo sexy! wow! love your beautiful pussy and to know u spent your day like that..how did it feel? to be at work with that in your wet pussy?

It feels wonderful and arousing...knowing I am the only one in the office to know there is a toy making me wet. Then I get to thinking if anyone can smell my arousal and that turns me on even more ;)

It feels wonderful and arousing...knowing I am the only one in the office to know there is a toy making me wet. Then I get to thinking if anyone can smell my arousal and that turns me on even more ;)

OH! That is what I was smelling. :D

Absolutely wonderful.

Darn :( I missed the opportunity to assist. Stupid time zones :p

yeah stupid time zones.

I will be "working from home" tomorrow. We will be heading up to NLR tomorrow afternoon through Friday--sleeping in my own bed Friday night.

Here are two more pictures from last night photo session. A special thanks to my friend who-shall-not-be-named for suggesting I go to work with them in ;) I was extra wet when we took these out. I know you guys have seen them before but hey they are my second favorite toy after all ;)

A LITTLE TUG OF THE STRING

SMART BALLS ARE COVERED ;)

mmm, I have ordered my bride a set of those smartballs. I can't wait for them to get in (in more ways than one :p)

Wow I go shooting for work and come back to this wonderful surprise. Mmmmm how I would love to play and eat you. Delicious!

yeah stupid time zones.

I will be "working from home" tomorrow. We will be heading up to NLR tomorrow afternoon through Friday--sleeping in my own bed Friday night.

Have safe travels :kiss: and a very happy thanksgiving

You say the sweetest things :p

I try, I really do ;) I think those sweet things turn you on :D

mmm, I have ordered my bride a set of those smartballs. I can't wait for them to get in (in more ways than one :p)

She is going to be one happy gal ;) Can't wait for you to tell me all about it!

Back