A Rebirth

Um, that's good and all...but You in a suit, oh my gawd, catnip for the ladies...:D

Him in a suit with me undressing him....or him in a suit and me naked at his feet...or him in a suit me over his knees and him spanking me....or or the list can go on and on ;)
 
Him in a suit with me undressing him....or him in a suit and me naked at his feet...or him in a suit me over his knees and him spanking me....or or the list can go on and on ;)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...so many sexy ideas there...yes, we'll need to just add to that list...all of it sounds hot...or you blindfolded holding onto his leg...or or, you in heels and a tie and him leading you around...or you giving him head...or or, or....oh yes...soooooooooooooo many sexy ideas there...*drooling*....
 
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...so many sexy ideas there...yes, we'll need to just add to that list...all of it sounds hot...or you blindfolded holding onto his leg...or or, you in heels and a tie and him leading you around...or you giving him head...or or, or....oh yes...soooooooooooooo many sexy ideas there...*drooling*....

With me having some time off hopefully he'll want to pose with me ;)
 
Two pics I didn't post from the last series....hope you like ;)

Pic256_zps58b14548.jpg


Pic257_zps00f20aa7.jpg
 
Back
Top