What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surviving work will be a challenge today.. unless this headache and cough magically go away.
 
this always crosses my mind when i watch this movie:

in how to lose a guy in ten days, andie (kate hudson) shows up to this gala wearing a silk yellow dress with a low back - it was beautiful. and when that isadora diamond necklace was placed around her neck, she was stunning.

what i'll never understand is why the stylist on the set didn't do anything more than pull her hair back in that loose ponytail/knot thing. i get that they probably didn't want her hair down because it would have taken the focus off of the necklace and the dress, but there are so many impressive updos that would have looked so much better than that knot.
 
Fuck you and your stupid Valentine's Day. Suck my dick and lick my balls. FOREVER.

That is all. *drops mic*
 
I HATE red roses. I have said this repeatedly for years. So guess what I got? Bought like an afterthought on the way home from the office. Ugh.
 
Can't help it, but it's on my mind again and the fantasy is driving me crazy.

I want to be stripped out of my control so bad.
Just hand over the control of my clothes to some woman and let her surprise me.
So fucking hot.
 
Nothing good ever lasts.
(I totally wanted to quote The Outsiders - but even I thought that would be too nerdy :p)
 
That if the South African runner goes to jail
How long will it be before he gets sprung
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top