What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely ridiculous how pleased I am when a pic I post connects with someone or gets a nice comment. :rolleyes:

God I'm easy. :D

304607_278708058898124_1549166703_n.jpg

:D :D :D

Watched a documentary on people doing heroic things. From the firefighters and police during 911 to random individuals who put themselves in harms way to save someone they don't even know.

I keep questioning myself on what I would do in those situations. I would hope I would respond the way these folks did, but honestly looking at it I don't know if I would or not. That saddens me a bit.

Watched a documentary on people doing heroic things. From the firefighters and police during 911 to random individuals who put themselves in harms way to save someone they don't even know.

I keep questioning myself on what I would do in those situations. I would hope I would respond the way these folks did, but honestly looking at it I don't know if I would or not. That saddens me a bit.

You probably could. Your instincts will take over and you will not run

Trying to decide whether or not to get out of bed. I know I have to eventually bit I'm so relaxed and comfy. Also wondering what's for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back