Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked by a man sitting on a park bench yesterday in the middle of a fall afternoon. From behind, I heard him say, "What are you wearing?"....I didn't understand for a moment what he meant, but then I turned and said, "Oh, you mean my perfume?"....And he smiled and said he loved it. I smiled shyly and told him the brand. I walked away thinking how interesting it was that he said that. ....

Walked by a man sitting on a park bench yesterday in the middle of a fall afternoon. From behind, I heard him say, "What are you wearing?"....I didn't understand for a moment what he meant, but then I turned and said, "Oh, you mean my perfume?"....And he smiled and said he loved it. I smiled shyly and told him the brand. I walked away thinking how interesting it was that he said that. ....

Well? Give, nindaangwe...what perfume was it?

:kiss:

Damn! You turning Bi on me girl? Muahahaha!!! :D

That exchange is too good to miss.

*runs to get popcorn*
........ (soft smile) it was interesting, that's for sure

Well? Give, nindaangwe...what perfume was it?.. It's a perfume I make myself...sandalwood combined with a hint of vanilla musk

Damn! You turning Bi on me girl? Muahahaha!!! ...LOL. Nooooo. Not really. It is just always interesting to me when a complete stranger, and a good-looking man to boot, says something like that. Makes me feel good.

You make your own perfume? That's so neat.

ETA: Post # 9,000!

Last edited:
Holy hell do I want to stoop to his level. But instead, I have a zinger that I am never going to actually use.

FYI for those interested. Imp arrived with no issues, we have LJWC for the next three days, then pack up Sunday evening and hit the road on Monday morning...

FYI for those interested. Imp arrived with no issues, we have LJWC for the next three days, then pack up Sunday evening and hit the road on Monday morning...

Good to hear.

LJWC? Loving... Juice with... claws? I don't get it :confused:

And he was happy to see me

not that you'd know by his post.
:p

La Jolla Writers Conference.

Need to hone my chops if I'm gonna live off this, bro... ;)

You can start by using full words instead of... oh crap, there went my vocabulary... Glad I'm not the one trying to be a writer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back