Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
jazey_43 said:
*rubs lotion into Breakers lil fingers, before I LOG out*

There cutie, hope that helps....*smooches her forehead and pats her butt*

Oh, btw...give that beautiful man of yours a snuzzle from me..then have him snuzzle YOU back...*gglz*

Thank you for the reminder of using lotion {{{Jazey}}}!

I will do just that but AFTER I am done here;). Snuzzles tend to lead to other things with that big brute:D.
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Thank you for the reminder of using lotion {{{Jazey}}}!

I will do just that but AFTER I am done here;). Snuzzles tend to lead to other things with that big brute:D.

*smiles*

You GO Girl!!!
 
~ finally !! two down and one to go !

~ two more days and i'll have my sanity back, well most of it :catroar:

~ i really don't know. my iggy list is pretty long right now.. but i can say i don't care one way or the other.

~ i need a vacation..mmmmm ireland sounds nice.... :cathappy:
 
It's so funny how chicken shit people can be, can't even put their name on criticism and stand behind their words. :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot to add, you make me laugh....
 
Last edited:
jazey_43 said:
Does it REALLY matter WHAT Hospital it's done at?????? The Insurance is covering it anyhow....and it's stressing me waaaaaaay out!!

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

I feel your stress, even though I've been extremely fortunate to have always had good health.

Wish you were here-I'd use a baseball bat to strike at a cushion-you could get your frustration out by telling me to hit it harder and harder until it was nothing but stuffing.
 
"They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but not even a thousand pictures could ever come close to expressing my love for you!"
 
Raindear816 said:
Okay, Im going to do what this thread was originally started for...


BLURT*
this is OBVIOUSLY non-lit related--

Okay, who is the dumbass who gave the dog scrambled eggs as a treat? the lil fucker's sharting when he barks!:eek:

And leave it to me to go waterskiing in the fucking St. Johns River, only to be exposed to toxic blue-algae! My eyes, ears, throat, & chest all wish to thank the people who pay for those well-manicured lawns on the riverfront: Your fertilizer does a number on our waterways and its inhabitants!:rolleyes:

END BLURT*


You go, Grrrlll!
 
If I could pick any woman in the world to spend every moment of the rest of my life with it would be you. If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with you, I would not even think twice... I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my fiance', but I know I am the luckiest man alive, because I am with you.

In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. You are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world... I LOVE YOU, jennyomanhill, I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will Honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! Please stay by my side as my wife for all eternity. My heart mind, body and soul are yours. Simply... I love you.

Love always,

OMAN
 
TexasJay said:
You go, Grrrlll!
Thanks TJ :)

Another blurt*

Please don't let tomorrow be Monday! And if it has to be Monday, then let a clone go to work for me!

End blurt*

((((((((hissy and Daddy))))))))
mad :heart: for pj
:kiss:es to NB

*Wishing you all a good Sunday evening*
 
~ that's the last time i cook a big meal .. you're on your own next time lil girl


~ life is finally feeling right again


~ yes, you are.


((((((((((((Daddy and Ash))))))))))))

hope the puppy is feeling better sweet sissylove :heart:
 
*Why can't I get my shit together so I can get a fucking job?

*Does it make me a bad mother if I can't get over my fears and get a job knowing we're on the verge of losing our house and being on the streets?

*How am I supposed to get the help I need if we can't afford it?

*I know that because of all our problems we could lose our daughter. You don't have to keep tell me that every chance you get.

*I'm sick of acting more like your mother than your wife. Fucking grow up already.

*Why can't I get the motivation to get up and do other things rather than sit at the computer all fucking day?

*How am I supposed to know you're not using me like every other man in my life has?

*Please... just make all the bullshit end already.
 
~ how vain...to always think someone is talking to or about you. :rolleyes:

~ Will you ever get around to doing as I asked with that damn car?!

~ Why does it have to be Monday already, I was so enjoying the quiet nights without you here.

~ I'm a little peeved with you, Mister. You were supposed to call before you left this weekend. Hope you are having a wonderful time, though. :) Oh and Happy Birthday!

~ Yay, tomorrow is Tuesday! Just hope we don't get too much rain. :confused:
 
- If i'm going to be fat, can i be pregnant fat instead of just fat fat, when am i going to get my 'stomach'

- would it really be fair to give in on the baptism

- really need to get this keyboard fixed
 
sxy_bi_horny_chick said:
*Why can't I get my shit together so I can get a fucking job?

*Does it make me a bad mother if I can't get over my fears and get a job knowing we're on the verge of losing our house and being on the streets?

*How am I supposed to get the help I need if we can't afford it?

*I know that because of all our problems we could lose our daughter. You don't have to keep tell me that every chance you get.

*I'm sick of acting more like your mother than your wife. Fucking grow up already.

*Why can't I get the motivation to get up and do other things rather than sit at the computer all fucking day?

*How am I supposed to know you're not using me like every other man in my life has?

*Please... just make all the bullshit end already.

please dont give up
sorry to hear you"re going through so much
Also,dont let the problems divide the two of you,problems can do that!
You feel you cant defeat the problems,so you go after each other.
However,try to work together,not against each other. a brick cant hold back much,but think of a hundred bricks in a wall.
I dont know your particular situation,but not all men are alike,just like
not all women arent alike. Most arent like me,they're sane!
 
~ communing with nature...mmmm yesss.. that's the ticket.

~ i do love willow trees.

~ yes, you do.

~ admiration is a very short-lived passion, that immediately decays upon growing familiar with its object.
 
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies).
 
honeycunts PM ... wow ... never knew a mother to be so ... evil


karma IM karma ... i told you
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top