Idea: reverse forced creampie

Koetzl

Virgin
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Posts
3
So this is something I've been searching for with little luck. Videos of it are scarce, and stories even more so, so I figured I'd pose the idea here to see if anyone could take it and run with it. What I'm talking about is a scene with a woman who really wants a creampie (whether it's to get pregnant, or just because), and a guy who doesn't want to cum inside her or is reluctant to, so the woman either ties him down, wrestles with him, or holds him down in some way and forcibly makes him cum inside of her (I suppose this would be pretty close to a female dominant rape, but it could start off consensual and turn non-con). These types of scenes are incredibly hot and unfortunately very rare. I kinda like the idea of the woman threatening the man, not necessarily with physical violence, but verbally.

So what do you think? Can one of you talented writers work with this idea?
 
This isn't exactly what you described, but I've always thought a good plot nugget would be a woman who wants to get pregnant but her husband/boyfriend/dude doesn't want it. So when she offers to blow him, he says sure. But as soon as she has a mouth full of his cum, she runs into the bathroom, puts it into a turkey baster, and impregnates herself with it. I'm not sure it would work in real life, but it would work well enough for a Lit story!
 
In that type of scenario, my idea would go something like this: girl gives guy a blowjob, but when he says he's about to cum, she stops, throws/wrestles him down, and rides him for the last few strokes so he creampies her too dazed or in shock to fight back.
 
Yummy.

Deleted
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here'S another good scenario: girl is getting fucked every which way by her man. They both agree that he's going to pull out before he cums. As he's pounding her missionary, he says he's about to cum, and she decides last minute "oh this feels too good, I don't want him to pull out" so she wraps her legs around him and latches on. The struggle as he tries to push her away pushes him over the edge and he explodes in her pussy.
 
In one The Book of Ruth episode Randy's sister and her girlfriend drug him, tie him down, and rape him, so they can bear his children -- the GF's kids will have a bit of her lover's DNA. The drugs they gave him keep him stiff and spewing. They don't let much jizm escape, but some drips down anyway. Who licks it up?
 
Here'S another good scenario: girl is getting fucked every which way by her man. They both agree that he's going to pull out before he cums. As he's pounding her missionary, he says he's about to cum, and she decides last minute "oh this feels too good, I don't want him to pull out" so she wraps her legs around him and latches on. The struggle as he tries to push her away pushes him over the edge and he explodes in her pussy.

That sounds hot and is believable.
 
What I'm talking about is a scene with a woman who really wants a creampie (whether it's to get pregnant, or just because)...
Just because? She'll feel his cock throb but not the sperm injection. She'll certainly note the dripping fluids when/if he withdraws. Has she a wet-spot fetish? IMHO the possible drives (not in any order) for forcing the ejaculation are 1) feel the throb, 2) pregnancy, or 3) infection -- she's an STD fetishist, right? :eek:

Or... she is extraordinarily sensitive, maybe naturally, maybe due to hypnosis or drugs, and she CAN feel the spurts, feel them just fine, and DAMN do they feel good! Pregnancy or infection may not bother her, not enough to skip the spurt-gasm. This may lead her to pull unprotected trains if her reluctant BF won't stay inside her.
 
Back
Top