A Rebirth

Always a lovely lady, thank you for the erotic images. I am with the others. what an ass in a thong, but you know how I feel about that and what I am wanting to do to it! :devil:

Have a great and naughty weekend. :kiss:

I've been away too long

First, I hope I am not too late in wishing you have happy and wonderful New Year.

Second, mmm, the photos you have posted since I have last been here are as sexy as ever. There are too many for me to comment on each one, so I will promise to do better on the next photos that you post.

Third, love the new avatar photo.

Finally, for now, I will try to not stay away for so long. :rose:

First, I hope I am not too late in wishing you have happy and wonderful New Year.

Second, mmm, the photos you have posted since I have last been here are as sexy as ever. There are too many for me to comment on each one, so I will promise to do better on the next photos that you post.

Third, love the new avatar photo.

Finally, for now, I will try to not stay away for so long. :rose:

Welcome back, handsome, and happy New Year to you, too!

I'm so glad you had time to play to catch-up on my thread but more importantly, you liked what you saw ;)

Thank you about the AV. When I went to go change it back to my thong pic, this one caught my eye. There something that even I find erotic about it. :eek:

I understand about needing a break, I'm just glad you keep coming back to check lil ol' me out :kiss:

I think if happens, I series in my jersey and hat is called for! What do you think? I'm sooooo excited! Thank you for sharing :kiss:

I think any picture series of you is good.:devil: But yes I think you in my Brind'Amour Sweater would be awesome :devil: Oh and you in your sweater would be good too.:D

Yes we can and I always have to thank your team for the trade. Espescially after I got to see him raise the Cup right before my very eyes.

You just love teasing me about the Cup :p
Not everyone has touched Lord Stanely's Cup, you lucky lucky man :)

Back