A Rebirth

I'll see what I can do ;) Maybe herMaster will be up to snapping some pics of me in the shower tonight hehe

If HerMaster is not available or is unwilling, I am more than happy to join you in the shower tonight. :) We may even take some pics. ;)

Some Fishnets

EF6BDDB8-15F7-4851-99AD-C35E42F0825A-20355-00001C0E3693D463_zps2ed3e477.jpg

Great booty pic! Maybe your next AV? Seeing that was a wonderful start to my day. :)

butt why "for Simone"? She never shares any pics. :(

A. It was an excellent pic, that gave you a wonderful morning image to enjoy...:D

B. I asked for it, and I received it, it is what it is...;)

C. Pics of me are rare and therefore extremely special...don't hate...:kiss:

D. Thank you very much for the thong pic, Sexy...perfect posterior as always...:rose:

A. It was an excellent pic, that gave you a wonderful morning image to enjoy...:D

D. Thank you very much for the thong pic, Sexy...perfect posterior as always...:rose:

A. Yes it is a wonderful picture

B. Yes, and we are lucky that she share it with us(could have just send it to you)

C: Yes, the are very special and rare ..I love the one I saw... So I will ask would you please share more.. be it with clothes on or with out.. love see the body behind the wonderful mind..

D. Yes she does have a lovely ass... thongs are nice but I like the bare

hugs :kiss::devil:

fred

ps:will get back to doing indexes soon I hope.. mind need to heal more... did I tell you I hate holidays

I think you should share your beautiful self with but ultimately I respect your decision not to :kiss:

I'm glad you enjoyed the pic :eek:

A. Yes it is a wonderful picture

B. Yes, and we are lucky that she share it with us(could have just send it to you)

C: Yes, the are very special and rare ..I love the one I saw... So I will ask would you please share more.. be it with clothes on or with out.. love see the body behind the wonderful mind..

D. Yes she does have a lovely ass... thongs are nice but I like the bare

hugs :kiss::devil:

fred

ps:will get back to doing indexes soon I hope.. mind need to heal more... did I tell you I hate holidays
Thank you, Fred :kiss:
Don't worry about indexes. They can wait, you getting better is what matters :kiss:

Thank you, Fred :kiss:
Don't worry about indexes. They can wait, you getting better is what matters :kiss:

Pretty Lady,

It is a joy to share your lovely sexy self. Right now I'm just not feeling to good.. bit down.. it is the holidays. It is a hard time for me. When everyone is out enjoy the holiday and family and friends, I have no outside contact.

:kiss::rose:

fred

Back