Where are all the breast-loving women?

19617836.gif

My Neighbour has just announced she's pregnant, so for some reason this is my thing right now... Anyway; there are breast loving women all around :)

Oh ... this is so fucking goood! yummmmmm! :kiss::heart::rose: just look at those thick long leaking tips and full breasts! :heart:
And I exactly know how you feel now dear Ava! :kiss::heart:

Last edited:
Oh ... this is so fucking goood! yummmmmm! :kiss::heart::rose: just look at those thick long leaking tips and full breasts! :heart:
And I exactly know how you feel now dear Ava! :kiss::heart:

Maybe i"m just waay too horny these days but being able to wrap my mouth around those nipples and suckle from her is extremely erotic to me right now...

Maybe i"m just waay too horny these days but being able to wrap my mouth around those nipples and suckle from her is extremely erotic to me right now...

It has nothing to do with being horny or too horny.
Drinking warm milk, the most notorious product of a woman's beautiful body directly from its sources, keeping those soft round, heavy over sized breasts in your hands and suckling on those swollen stiff nipples and their thick long tips and feeling the warm liquid splashed on the back of your throat and feeling its sweet taste on your tongue as her kind face and eyes witnessing your every move and your unquenchable thirst and those strong suckles on her nipples with full satisfaction, hearing the music of her moans as she feeds you ...
you don't need to be too horny to find this arousing and extremely erotic. :heart::rose:

jjaUzim.jpg

tumblr_o7ojh3FD5z1uf0li3o1_400.gif

76HHqVQ.jpg

tumblr_o0wjuz9YpV1r5cgz7o1_500.jpg

Fhsm2s5.gif

Last edited:
Drinking warm milk, the most notorious product of a woman's beautiful body directly from its sources, keeping those soft round, heavy over sized breasts in your hands and suckling on those swollen stiff nipples and their thick long tips and feeling the warm liquid splashed on the back of your throat and feeling its sweet taste on your tongue as her kind face and eyes witnessing your every move and your unquenchable thirst and those strong suckles on her nipples with full satisfaction, hearing the music of her moans as she feeds you ...
you don't need to be too horny to find this arousing and extremely erotic. :heart::rose:

jjaUzim.jpg

Oh fuck, now I need to go to the ladies and masturbate... wonderfully described...

jjaUzim.jpg

tumblr_o7ojh3FD5z1uf0li3o1_400.gif

76HHqVQ.jpg

tumblr_o0wjuz9YpV1r5cgz7o1_500.jpg

Fhsm2s5.gif

my god woman... when you are right....

In here for a while now, I still struggle to find other women with a breast fetish...or better to say, who love to watch, admire, worship, caress, kiss, suckle...another womans breasts and nips...
In case you are one of them, tell me what you like best, be descriptive, fuel my fantasy...

attachment.php

This is one of the best threads on lit.

After slowly going over the last 5 pages of this thread!!! :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Back