Who is Dixon Carter Lee...

And why should we give a fuck?

If I explain this to you, even by way of PM, because they too are monitored, then I would be banned.
Dix, like so many others, never has to worry about this because his politics are 'right,' not to be confused with Right.

If I explain this to you, even by way of PM, because they too are monitored, then I would be banned.
Dix, like so many others, never has to worry about this because his politics are 'right,' not to be confused with Right.

Awww, you're such an oppressed little bitch. Ignorant little prairee nigger victim. Get a job and support your rented family.:)

What's with the drama whoring?

Srsly?

Y'all are so bad at beef it's not even funny.

AJ thinks he is hated and was banned several times for his political views, what a complete idiot.:rolleyes:

They aspire to be bullies, but the only people they can influence are those thinking about whether or not they want to partake in the discussions here, but decide not to...

And why should we give a fuck?

We shouldn't, these pretentious old fucks seem to think they're important in some way. Very elitist, fascist mentality. As if being some old fuck makes them important. Only proves how 'special' they are....
Asinine board Nazis.

Back