Why do older men become bi-curious?

Not sure if kismet wanted me to expound or others but I am in my early 60s and my M2M experiences started only a couple of years ago with a mistress who "forced" me and another guy to crossdress and suck and fuck each other. The crossdressing broke down some of my inhibitions, both for me willing to do things to a guy--kind of feeling feminine--and for me willing to do things to a guy--with him having some feminine look, I retained some masculine feelings. When I was sucking on his cock, I felt like I was being used and was submissive, but I also controlled his cock and his pleasure and that was a very dominant feeling.
When I was getting sucked, I felt like I could move his head and control his movement--dominant-- but also felt like he controlled the depth, the pressure and when I came--somewhat submissive. Not sure if I'm explaining the duality well.
Try SilverDaddies and Lifeout. Less immediate response than on Craigslist but a more selective pool of possibilities. Of course that also means fewer.
 
Try SilverDaddies and Lifeout. Less immediate response than on Craigslist but a more selective pool of possibilities. Of course that also means fewer.

That sounds helpful. For my part, I'm in no hurry. Taking my time to find something comfortable and compatible is exactly what I want to do.

Thanks.

I'm also in for hearing more ideas of success or failure in finding compatibility.
 
That happens to me too, though I find that even when i get over my hangups and find someone I can start to get comfortable with they lose their nerve or get scared off as they get to know me more

At 62 never had any inclination or interest in same sex. Just saying.
 
When I was younger I was concerned about being labeled gay. Now that I'm older and attitudes have changed I really don't care. I know I enjoy masturbating to hard cocks and reading about bi play. I've had a couple encounters and loved it.
 
At 62 never had any inclination or interest in same sex. Just saying.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that all men become bicurious as they age, although the title wording may have implied it.
 
I'm very much enjoying this thread. If anyone would like to talk one-on-one, PM me. I enjoy making new friends.

Dru
 
When I was younger I was concerned about being labeled gay. Now that I'm older and attitudes have changed I really don't care. I know I enjoy masturbating to hard cocks and reading about bi play. I've had a couple encounters and loved it.

I think I'm in a similar position. When I was younger I wasn't interested, and when an opportunity to "play" with another guy arose, I steered clear. Many years later I don't much worry about it, and when a chance came to stoke someone else's cock, I did, and found that I enjoyed it. One or two other encounters have followed since.
 
Speaking for myself as I got older older I lost some of the hangups that I had when I was younger and having a wife that's not into sex doesn't help either. My friends would have no idea about my interest in cock but it seems there's a lot of us out there so go figure.
 
My take

I'm 45 married for 25yrs and it goes all the way back to when I was 16yrs old. My brothers would have their hustler and penthouse mags stashed in the bathroom, which I would browse through. I would get hard and take care of business to the honeys in them. I would always wander back and check out the sex call ads and check out the oddities like the gay sex line pics and the ugly shemale ones but that was it. Then it happened an ad for shemale sex was there with this gorgeous woman?? With a penis?? I mean all shemales are ugly right?? From then on all I could do is check out the ads to start with. A few years later the internet come about and I found myself checking shemale sites out more and more. Skip ahead to today I find myself more and more curious about trying things I have thought about for years. So all in all I think it's the taboo, a curiosity, the male gene for being horny and the lack of testosterone as we age, don't get me wrong I'm a guys guy and love my wife but wouldn't mind lifting a skirt that's hiding a little something extra behind it, and have some fun.
 
Speaking for myself as I got older older I lost some of the hangups that I had when I was younger and having a wife that's not into sex doesn't help either. My friends would have no idea about my interest in cock but it seems there's a lot of us out there so go figure.

I was surprised when I first came to Lit at the amount of guys with the like interests. Lack of regular, sex chatting or mic'ing with another guy and jerking off seemed to lower my inhibitions. I love pussy but have found an interest in finding a buddy to jerk off with...
 
I think I'm in a similar position. When I was younger I wasn't interested, and when an opportunity to "play" with another guy arose, I steered clear. Many years later I don't much worry about it, and when a chance came to stoke someone else's cock, I did, and found that I enjoyed it. One or two other encounters have followed since.

I like the relaxed, matter of fact tone of your story No big deal, right? I think the UK society is a bit less up tight than the US is on the issue of same sex. At least that is what I read recently. Anyway, I appreciate your story.
 
bi curious

I have been very lucky in having had a fantastic sex life and in having a very sexual wife who after much persuasion agreed to us inviting another person to join us for our sexual pleasure, we arranged meetings with 4 guys over the space of about 4 years and 2 of them became good friends who we would meet on a regular basis and these were good times for us.While myself and one of the guys were out having a drink he mentioned that he was bi and asked if I had any thoughts on that subject to which I replied no I hadn't , anyway I remembered a time when I was young my best mate and myself would do things to each other nothing to heavy but we would pleasure each other but at the time I thought it was something that young boys did, anyway I kept thinking about this other guy and what it would be like to meet him for sex and must admit I was getting excited about the thought of it so in the end agreed to meet him and just see what would happen. We went for a drink and then agreed to get a room I was very nervous and said to him that he would have to take the lead as it was my first time to which he agreed, anyway to cut a long story short it was a fantastic night and I loved being sub to him and him telling me what he wanted me to do which made a change from being a macho male and taking the lead. He also likes me to dress for him and he buys me stockings and nice underwear to wear for him and must admit I love wearing it.I am in my sixties now and although the wifes sex drive has diminished I am still going strong and loving it.
 
I too have become bi curious, happened after wife agreed to go black and watch her, careful what you wish for. Once a guy jacks his desire diminishes quickly, test this by jacking into your hand and licking it up. hard to do for most men.
 
older men care less about moral laws

I am 51 but i started 6 years ago after an almost fatal mugging. I had help when an older widdower invited for a drink and had come in my mouth and ass by the time left.
Nature provides human males with an enormeous sexual drive so that we reproduce. That natural urge does not care the sex of the person it fullfilling that need.
Religion and humans are the one classifing sex with same sex partners to be wrong and not moral.
Most older people rearrange priorities. The enormous amoint of energy expended on employment is no longer used. And lets face it, it feeld good,l
 
Back
Top