What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

My wife, while giving me a world class bj, asks what would I think if it were a guy sucking me instead of her. She keeps going on about how she would love to watch another guy suck me, and asking if I would be open to returning the favor. I cum so hard she knows she has me.

Several months later, she tells me that her gay coworker has a thing for me, but wouldnt answer any questions. He came over with a group of friends one night, and as they all left I noticed he had stuck around. We were pretty well in the bag, and she asked if I remembered our conversation from before, and that was why he had stayed, she was giving him permission to have his way with me. As he sucked and stroked me, she sat in an adjacent chair and tells me how hot it is to see this guy sucking me, the whole time she has 3 fingers in her pussy.

As she reaches her orgasm, I do the same and fill his mouth. She tells me that I need to show our guest how much I appreciated the servicing by sucking his dick. So I do, and when he cums in my mouth she grabs me by the back of the head and sticks her tongue down my throat, getting some of his cum from my mouth.

After a short rest, the 3 of us spend the night fucking and sucking.
I LIKE THAT! Thanks for sharing
 
Another one involves going to a bisexual swingers club (if such a thing exists)ere...

So we get there and it turns out that she and I are the only m/f couple. As things play out, she and I end up on our knees next to other sucking multiple cocks, cum-kissing each other... we end up fucking on a mattress, still sharing cocks and jizz.

And after she's had several explosive orgasms, I'm ready to cum and as I'm exploding inside of her another group of guys jack off all over us.
 
My wife, while giving me a world class bj, asks what would I think if it were a guy sucking me instead of her. She keeps going on about how she would love to watch another guy suck me, and asking if I would be open to returning the favor. I cum so hard she knows she has me.

Several months later, she tells me that her gay coworker has a thing for me, but wouldnt answer any questions. He came over with a group of friends one night, and as they all left I noticed he had stuck around. We were pretty well in the bag, and she asked if I remembered our conversation from before, and that was why he had stayed, she was giving him permission to have his way with me. As he sucked and stroked me, she sat in an adjacent chair and tells me how hot it is to see this guy sucking me, the whole time she has 3 fingers in her pussy.

As she reaches her orgasm, I do the same and fill his mouth. She tells me that I need to show our guest how much I appreciated the servicing by sucking his dick. So I do, and when he cums in my mouth she grabs me by the back of the head and sticks her tongue down my throat, getting some of his cum from my mouth.

After a short rest, the 3 of us spend the night fucking and sucking.

Such a night!
 
My preference is to have my bi encounters in an MMF 3'sum situation where the woman and her needs is the focus of attention and the man on man action is incidental to this.

Most of my bi encounters have been of this type although I have had a few Man on Man encounters over the years, primarily cocksucking, both giving and receiving.
 
When I hit the slopes, I get uber bi curious! But the timing + the right guy haven't crossed my path of life yet!
 
But I could only imagine! If I could meet that guy who is like me, in many good ways, wow...
 
No kissing though... Not sure about penetration either, would have to be just right... Anal takes time!
 
I think right now .....

A beachfront bungalow in tahiti with a My Mistress, a total hottie namedd Lucy that we've have the pleasure of meeting here on Lit, and say 2 other mixed, Bi couples for a week of sand, sea, tanning, night time orgies on the beach and daquries amd S'MORES ! :) :heart: :heart: :heart:
 
Seeing

His cock for the first time and watching it grow in my hand
 
My preference is to have my bi encounters in an MMF 3'sum situation where the woman and her needs is the focus of attention and the man on man action is incidental to this.

Most of my bi encounters have been of this type although I have had a few Man on Man encounters over the years, primarily cocksucking, both giving and receiving.

i like tghat
 
The onle I truly want to live is with a beautiful young woman who does not mind my Fem. The rest is play with a smidgen of truth
 
Watching While My Husband Puts on a Show

We were on one of our trips this summer and in a moment of passion, I asked my husband if he had ever thought about sex with a man. I was thinking that could be an interesting experience - if I was allowed to watch. I was pretty sure that I would enjoy being the focus of two lovers, but had also become interested in the idea of being a voyeur. He became very quiet, and I realized he was thinking - imagining - what my question might entail. He started to banter with me about what he and this other man might do, and I noticed he was getting harder and harder. His eyes closed as he stroked the outer lips of my pussy, and my flesh became hot and slick. We need to explore this fantasy! How have the other couples out there worked through this? Would anyone like to suggest how this might play?
Ohmycouple :kiss:
 
Meeting up with an old high school friend

When I was in highschool, a friend of a friend and I had a summers\ of sucking, He was short, dark, handsome with a short wide cock. I would love to meet him again and get that big boy in my mouth and suck him dry.
 
I've posted about this somewhere... As I continue to rub his balls through the panties my mouth moves towards his dick as if it had a tractor beam.

More later...

I reach under the panties and caress his huge cock. It is straining against the panties and I have no choice but to release it. His cock springs against my face and within seconds I have the head against my parted lips. I hear my wife moaning and encouraging me. I struggle to get more of his cock in my mouth and I work his shaft as I slobber on as much as I can get in my mouth. He reaches down and starts fingering my asshole through my panties. With his other hand he gently pushes my head down further on him. I first feel his finger breach my asshole and then I feel him start to shudder. The cum comes quickly and I get a few blasts in my mouth. I pull him out and stroke his cock as he pumps more cum on my face and chest. I'm kissing and licking and the smell of his cum is overpowering.

He stops cumming and leans back. I rest my head in his lap, still stroking and caressing his softening cock. I ask would he like to take a shower before he gets back on the road. He smiles, sticks his finger deeper in my ass and says that he's staying the weekend. He starts working his finger deeper and directs me to move up. As his finger goes deeper he tells me to jerk off in my panties. My hands dive to my pantied cock and within 30 seconds of him finger fucking my ass I'm draining my load and soaking myself in cum.
 
confrence

I am at a conference and another attendant cant get a room, so I offer to share mine, as I have two beds.. I don't know he is back in the room as I return from the shower naked, and he cant help but stare at my shaved cock.. I have him feel then suck my cock..
as he is sucking my wife returns from her shopping and opens the door to see him in his knees in front of me..
She loves it and he does not notice at first..
 
We were on one of our trips this summer and in a moment of passion, I asked my husband if he had ever thought about sex with a man. I was thinking that could be an interesting experience - if I was allowed to watch. I was pretty sure that I would enjoy being the focus of two lovers, but had also become interested in the idea of being a voyeur. He became very quiet, and I realized he was thinking - imagining - what my question might entail. He started to banter with me about what he and this other man might do, and I noticed he was getting harder and harder. His eyes closed as he stroked the outer lips of my pussy, and my flesh became hot and slick. We need to explore this fantasy! How have the other couples out there worked through this? Would anyone like to suggest how this might play?
Ohmycouple :kiss:

this really did happen to me.. Wife had me look online, and we met, she stayed fully clothed, and just watched us suck.. she got so turned on.. for weeks after.. and NO repercussions..
 
My ultimate fantasy!

Mine is to be under a woman while her husband fucks her doggy style. I can both play with his ass and lick the under side of his cock then clean up the creampie!
 
My thing has always been being submissive (not just a clever name, folks). I'm not super experienced, but there was one guy that I was involved with where we would roleplay. Only it would involve him coming to my job.

I worked at a little indie music store, and I was often the only person there. The owner would almost never be there, aside from at the end of the week to tally up the sales. I had a key and I'd open and close. I was the only worker there.

In the back office, we'd have this one way mirror where you'd sit in front of the desk that was against the wall, and so rather than you facing just a wall with a calendar or whatever, you'd be able to see out into the lobby. But on the other side, you could only see your reflection.

So sometimes he would come in, and if there was someone there, he'd look around and wait for them to buy something and then when the store was empty he would order me into the back room.

So I would go in the back and he would pull the curtain shut so no one could see if they were walking by outside and looked in the window, and then he'd shove me down to my knees and make me take his cock out and suck it.

This would go on for about a minute or two, and then he'd drag me to my feet, take me over to the desk, and bend me over it. He'd reach around and undo my belt and pull my pants and boxers down, and he'd fuck me on the desk in front of that mirror.

Sometime he would use some type of lube. Other times he would, in between curses and calling me a "Whore", he would tell me that I'd better do a good job sucking him off, because my saliva was the only lubrication I was getting. That made me very invested in making it as wet and slippery as possible.

So he'd stand behind me, a hand on my lower back as he was fucking me. Sometimes he'd come quickly, other times he would go for awhile. A few times as we were going at it, the door chime would go off, and I'd look up and there'd be customers out there. Looking around. I'd go to stand up and he'd roughly push me back down.

He'd lean in and whisper that if I didn't finish that he'd start making more noise. So I'd be gritting my teeth as he fucked me, praying no one tried to walk back into the back (sometimes that happened).

So he would fuck me until he came, and then if there were customers, he'd sometimes make me just pull my pants up and go out and take care of their orders. So I'd have to kind of walk weird to try to (futilely) keep the come from falling out.

Then after they left, I'd go to the bathroom and get cleaned up and when I came out he'd be gone. We did this for about five or six months and then we just sort of went our separate ways.

That was easily the most intense "relationship" that I've ever had. We did other stuff besides the work thing, and I'd stay with him at his place or he'd stay with me at mine, and we often had just "regular" sex where he'd suck me off and/or I would do for him, but the work thing was always the dominant aspect.

I gotta say fucking in front of that mirror was intense. I mean I KNEW they couldn't see me, but even knowing that, getting fucked in the ass as there are people standing in front of the mirror adjusting their hair or their top or whatever was enough to make me come sometimes without even touching my cock. Of course having someone fuck me from behind surely played into my ability to come. :D
 
Back
Top