Honeymoon With Sister

GD88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Posts
757
Wondering if this idea has been put forward.

Just weeks before she is due to be married, Sister walks in on Husband-to-Be cheating with one of her Bridesmaids. Distraught she seeks refuge with her parents and her brother, who is our Protagonist. The first order of business was to cancel the wedding.

The wedding being so close, Sister and Family could not get refunds for the things which they have paid for in organizing the wedding (venue, food, etc.). The one thing for which they could get a refund for were the flights and hotels for the honeymoon but it is such a hassle getting a refund that it was thought better if Sister just went ahead with the trip. With two tickets purchased, the parents tell Protagonist to go on the trip with Sister.

So Protagonist and Sister go to Bali on what would have been Sister's honeymoon with people taking it for granted that they are married rather than brother and sister. Soon things begin to happen:

-The hotel they are booked into is a child-free resort filled with honeymooners who look like they are having lots of sex.

-Sister, having packed her bags for the honeymoon long before the wedding so that they can leave for Bali immediately after the wedding, realizes that she has packed her sexiest clothes, bikinis, and lingeries for the trip and could not avoid wearing sexy clothes in front of Protagonist. Sister notices Protagonist's attention.

-The hotel's nosy and lecherous staff would ask suggestive questions about their guests' sexual activities to the guests, including to our Protagonist. Protagonist makes something up about all the sex he's having with Sister purely to get the staff of his back (Remember the staff things Protagonist and Sister are a newly married couple).

Protagonist's comments makes it back to Sister via the staff. One night, Sister talks to Protagonist about the "curious staff". They laugh about it and joke about the fact that they're the only ones not having sex in a place where people seem to be having lots of sex.

But then Sister becomes serious and asks "Do you ever think of me like that?"

And we go from there...

Say they're in Bali for a week. How long would it take for them to break and cross the boundaries into incest land?
 
This could be a very erotic story, with a slow build and a big payoff.

On the other hand, it doesn't have to be her brother who goes along on the honeymoon. It could be:

1. Her father. Everyone assumes she is a "trophy wife." Eventually they "do it."

2. Her sister. Everyone assumes they are a lesbian couple. Eventually they "do it."

3. Her best female friend. Everyone assumes they are a lesbian couple. Eventually they "do it."

4. Maybe it was a lesbian marriage from the start, which doesn't happen. She goes on the trip with her brother, and she ends up sampling heterosex for the first time.
 
protagonists

I find it amusing how there is never any consideration of the distraught lady having a male friend who very simply neither ever considered the possibility of a romantic entanglement. In fact, on one of my favorite episodes of NCIS, Kate having broached the subject is scoffed at by all her co-workers; regardless of gender. To Me this is a great social injustice, male and females CAN be friends without sexual interplay occurring.
 
I fully agree, this works best with a friend. A nearly brother level childhood friend or some such. It has the same, if not harder buildup as a real brother, and the payoff is even better in my opinion. Real blood brother seems too forced.
 
I find it amusing how there is never any consideration of the distraught lady having a male friend who very simply neither ever considered the possibility of a romantic entanglement. In fact, on one of my favorite episodes of NCIS, Kate having broached the subject is scoffed at by all her co-workers; regardless of gender. To Me this is a great social injustice, male and females CAN be friends without sexual interplay occurring.

Not at Lit.
 
I think the other “candidates” to go on the trip (ie. Dad, sister, best female friend) are plausible options to go on the trip.

Regarding male friends though:

-How would a male friend try to convince the bride to go on the honeymoon without it looking like he’s making a move on her in her hour of distress? Even if the bride is too distraught to reject, friends and family would probably frown at the idea of someone making a move on her in her hour of distress.

-I think for me, the eroticism doesn’t come from there being pent up romantic feelings that reveals itself during the trip. It comes from the idea that no one would expect the person chosen to go on the “honeymoon” with the bride to actually have sex with her. Not even the brother, sister, dad, or the female friend. I would argue that it’s the environment rather than prior romantic feelings that causes the line to be crossed.
 
Back
Top