Frustration turning fantasy into reality

snowday43

Virgin
Is there anybody else out there having difficulty turning a long-standing fantasy into reality? Like many other guys on this forum, I’ve long fantasized about giving head to another guy. But I’m having trouble turning that fantasy into reality. For those of us who don’t often find ourselves in places that present opportunities for this, it can be difficult practically speaking. Yet the fantasy continues and only gets more intense over time.

It's seems way to hard

It does seem hard to hook up and explore the Bi side. At least in Idaho or Utah.

Because everyone you talk to online within a 50 mile radius turns out to want to involve excretory functions, humiliation, or something else beyond your experience level.

Is there anybody else out there having difficulty turning a long-standing fantasy into reality? Like many other guys on this forum, I’ve long fantasized about giving head to another guy. But I’m having trouble turning that fantasy into reality. For those of us who don’t often find ourselves in places that present opportunities for this, it can be difficult practically speaking. Yet the fantasy continues and only gets more intense over time.

Yes, for many reasons. As a married guy, living in butt-fuck nowhere, to make my fantasies come true I'd need to temporarily relocate to a more prominent area of the country and either tell my wife (end badly) or find a way to go missing for 48-72 hours.

Being sent overseas for work for a week, to a busy city, would be ideal.

If you're still on 77494 and can host a dark room I'll be glad to let you do it.

I can identify. I've always had a strong urge to give blowjobs, and in the heat of the moment I'm sure I could be talked into anal pretty easily.

For the most part though, I'm okay just keeping it in the realm of fantasy, toys and masturbation. As I'm not attracted to men romantically, I suspect that real-life encounters with men might be more awkward and unsatisfying for me compared to sex with women.

If the right situation (and cock) presented itself, I probably couldn't resist--but for me, it seems like it would be a lot of effort and stress to actively seek out gay sex, and I don't really want to deal with all the potential ways it might impact my life.

I can identify. I've always had a strong urge to give blowjobs, and in the heat of the moment I'm sure I could be talked into anal pretty easily.

For the most part though, I'm okay just keeping it in the realm of fantasy, toys and masturbation. As I'm not attracted to men romantically, I suspect that real-life encounters with men might be more awkward and unsatisfying for me compared to sex with women.

If the right situation (and cock) presented itself, I probably couldn't resist--but for me, it seems like it would be a lot of effort and stress to actively seek out gay sex, and I don't really want to deal with all the potential ways it might impact my life.
Good summary of the issue. I suspect a lot of guys feel the same conflict between the fantasy and and the possibly disasterous reality

Good summary of the issue. I suspect a lot of guys feel the same conflict between the fantasy and and the possibly disasterous reality

Definitely true. However the urge is so strong now that I probably could be talked into something incredibly stupid really easily.

Hit the nail on the head!

It appears that there are two themes taking place in this thread.

For those who want to turn the fantasy into reality, the gift of gab and some outgoing activity in real life will probably open some doors, even if you live way out in the boondocks. There is a statistical distribution of gay and bi men. It's surprising where you find them, but you have to be willing to talk with men and really listen for the cues. Many men in this internet age don't have those skills, but they can be acquired with practice and patience.

For those wanting to talk themselves out of the fantasy, you are conflicted, so you best stay away from adult bookstores and other anonymous sex venues. That might lead to obsessive attraction/revulsion behavior.

Back