Because Big Sister Says So!

Special Love



Marie sighed with delight when Casey started licking her clitoris. She loved all three of her sisters, but Casey, although eleven months younger than her, had always felt like her twin because they had gone through school together in the same grade. She considered Casey her oldest and best friend. To have her making love to her felt quite special and somehow natural. Tears of joy started to form in Marie’s eyes even as she continued her forced, but no longer unwilling, cunnilingus on her other sister, Cathy.



 
Marie sighed with delight when Casey started licking her clitoris. Casey glanced up to see Marie likewise licking Cathy's womanhood. She wondered if Marie's apparent eagerness arose from her need to encourage Casey to continue or a genuine desire to make Cathy come, or perhaps both.

Casey remembered her own training last summer, when Cathy had introduced her to the joys of submission to her Sapphic love. It had taken almost a month from the time Cathy started revealing some of her own sexual adventures until she had Casey curious and excited enough to succumb to her seduction. By blackmailing Marie today, they had avoided that delay.

Remembering her own first night as Cathy's lover and slave, Casey envied Marie a bit for the discoveries now before her. Of course, Casey had similarly envied Marie for her boyfriend, Gus, but now had him for herself for at least the next week and, she hoped, for a long time thereafter. That would depend in part on Marie accepting the sort of sexual liberation Cathy had taught Casey. With that in mind, Casey twirled her tongue with renewed vigor upon Marie's clit. Casey wanted to make sure Marie would want her a part of her lovemaking for years to come.
 
And They’re Off!



Marie groaned as Casey, laying between her bound legs, twirled her tongue with renewed vigor upon her clitoris. Marie, face up with Cathy kneeling over her face, did the same thing to Cathy. Marie wanted desperately to make her older sister come before her younger sister did the same thing to her.


 

Marie groaned as Casey, laying between her bound legs, twirled her tongue with renewed vigor upon her clitoris. Marie, face up with Cathy kneeling over her face, did the same thing to Cathy. This inspired Casey to start licking Marie even faster.
 
Cathy moaned as Marie, bound spread eagle and face up with Cathy kneeling over her face, twirled her tongue vigorously upon Cathy's clitoris. This time, Cathy did nothing to resist the impulses of the ecstasy this cunnilingus provided. Soon, she cried out in orgasm, grinding her womanhood down upon Marie's open mouth.
 
Casey watched with lascivious desire as Cathy's lean buttocks tightened while she came on Marie's upturned face. Casey licked Marie's clitoris as quickly as she could, trying to drive the middle sister to simultaneous orgasm with their oldest sister.
 
Coming in Second



Marie emitted a muffled groan as Cathy’s pubic arch wedged open her mouth to its fullest extent. To prolong her older sister’s orgasm, Marie continued to flick her tongue tip on Cathy’s clitoris, even as her younger sister Casey, laying between Marie’s bound and outstretched legs, increased the tempo of her own licking of Marie’s clit. In the back of her mind, Marie remembered that her boyfriend Gus sat nearby watching her sexual debasement. With this thought, and the stimulation from Casey’s practiced tongue, Marie again climaxed violently, the vibrations from her screams against Cathy’s womanhood adding to the pleasure wrought by her now flailing tongue.

 
Cathy cried out in orgasm, grinding her womanhood down into Marie's open mouth. Then, with Casey's expert cunnilingus, Marie --- bound spread eagle and face up with Cathy kneeling over her, and with Casey between her legs --- again climaxed violently. The vibrations from her screams against Cathy’s clitoris adding to the pleasure wrought by her now flailing tongue. Cathy, with stars exploding before her eyes, collapsed forward, resting her head on the cushioned back of the sleeper sofa.

"That's my good little Slut," Cathy groaned hoarsely as she rolled to her right, pinning Marie's already bound left arm under her as she curled into a fetal position and trembled with the aftershocks of orgasm. She had planned to trade places with Casey, but for the moment felt too pleasantly exhausted to move. She simply had the strength to whisper. "She's yours now, Casey. Have some fun."
 
In keeping with Cathy's instructions, as soon as Cathy rolled away so that Marie could no longer lick her womanhood, Casey stopped licking Marie's clitoris. She gave Marie, still bound spread eagle and face up on the bed, a moment to recover from her orgasm. Then, starting from between Marie's legs, she crawled up her body, letting her ample breasts drag along Marie's still sensitive skin. Once she had brought herself face-to-face with Marie, Casey let her whole weight settle upon her helpless sister.

"So you're a 'lesbian slut' now," Casey used the term Cathy had introduced. "You certainly seemed to enjoy me eating your pussy. Do you want to taste yourself on my lips?"

Not waiting for an answer, Casey gave Marie a deep french kiss.
 
True Love



Marie could indeed taste her own juices in her younger sister’s kiss. Casey, like Cathy before her, had just given Marie one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Hardly believing she felt this way, but unable to deny the impulse, Marie wanted to return to her this ultimate act of love.

When Casey finally broke their kiss to cath her breath, Marie whispered. “Casey, I love you. I want to make you come.”

 
“Casey, I love you,” Marie whispered. “I want to make you come.”

Cathy had tied Marie spread eagle and face up on the bed. Casey did not consider it her place to release her. So, as Cathy had before her, Casey knelt over Marie's upturned face and lowered her womanhood onto her sister's waiting tongue.
 
Sororal Love



As Cathy had before her, Casey knelt over Marie’s upturned face and lowered her womanhood onto her sister’s waiting tongue. Marie lapped at it with enthusiasm. While she loved all her sisters, Casey held a special place in Marie’s heart. Although born eleven months apart, they had risen together through the grades, K-8, in the same classrooms of their small Catholic grade school. They had shared many classes, clubs, and activities as well at St. Catherine’s High School. Not until this year, with Marie at Madison and Casey at UWM, had they spent any significant time apart.

Marie had missed her so much. Now, Cathy had shown her a new way to express the love she felt for them. Marie wanted to do this especially well for Casey. She spent a long time licking Casey’s labia before she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. She wanted to make Casey desperately horny before she move up to her clitoris.

 
Trying to catch her breath from her last orgasm, Cathy opened her eyes to watch her sisters. As Cathy had before her, Casey knelt over Marie’s upturned face and lowered her womanhood onto her sister’s waiting tongue. Marie lapped at it with enthusiasm. She spent a long time licking Casey’s labia. Then she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. Cathy smiled seeing how naturally Marie already accepted giving cunnilingus.

Cathy wanted to do more than just gain Marie’s acceptance of lesbian sex. She wanted to make Marie crave it. To that end, she hoped to make Marie associate eating pussy with her own sexual satisfaction.

The vibrator remained on the mattress. Cathy picked it up and crawled over to sit cross-legged next to Marie’s left hip. She clicked the vibrator to its lowest setting and pressed it softly against the opening of Marie’s vagina.
 
Marie spent a long time licking Casey’s labia before she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. She had Casey so excited that Casey barely noticed when Cathy picked up the vibrator and crawled over to press it softly against Marie’s womanhood. Marie's reaction, however, sent tingles up Casey's spine, and she groaned loudly with this first preliminary climax.
 
Reactions



Marie gasped when Cathy pressed the “rabbitvibrator softly against the opening of Marie’s womanhood. Marie’s tongue reflexively extended its full length up into Casey’s vagina, causing Casey to tremble and groan. Smiling, Marie darted her tongue in and out of Casey as quickly as she could.

 
Marie gasped when Cathy pressed the “rabbit” vibrator softly against the opening of Marie’s womanhood. Marie’s did something then causing Casey to tremble and groan. Cathy bent down and looked to find Marie darting her tongue in and out of Casey as quickly as she could. Cathy started doing the same to Marie with the vibrator, switching it to medium power as she did.
 
Gus could harly believe his eyes. Watching his girlfriend Marie effectively but willingly raped by her two sisters felt like a dream come true. He sat on the rug, cross legged, doing his best to resist touching his painfully erect penis. He did not know when Cathy or Casey might include him again in this adventure, but he wanted to remain prepared fully for when they did.
 
Reactionaries



Cathy increased the vibrator’s speed and began slipping it in and out of Marie as quickly as she could. Marie squealed with pleasure as she did the same to Casey with her tongue. Then, as she continued this, she started to randomly pass a lick or two across Casey’s clitoris.

 
Marie, bound spread eagle and face-up on the bed with Cathy slipping a vibrator in her womanhood and Casey sitting on her face, continued darting her tongue in and out of Casey as quickly as she could. Marie then started to randomly pass a lick or two across Casey’s clitoris. Each time she did, Casey's back would arch and she'd scream "Oh God!" or simply "YES!"


 
Simplicity



“Oh God!” Casey cried out when Marie passed a lick across her clitoris. Marie resumed darting her tongue in and out of Casey’s vagina as quickly as she could. Then, after a few seconds, she again lapped Casey clit, causing her to scream, “YES!”

Meanwhile, Cathy continued using the “rabbitvibrator to drive Marie crazy. It made it increasingly more difficult to employ her tongue to do the same to Casey. She went back to simply wiggling her tongue as deeply up into Casey as it could reach.

 
Each time Marie, bound spread eagle and face-up on the bed with Cathy slipping a vibrator in her womanhood and Casey sitting on her face, passed a lick or two across Casey’s clitoris, Casey's back would arch and she'd scream "Oh God!" or simply "YES!"

Then, for some reason, Marie went back to simply wiggling her tongue as deeply up into Casey as it could reach. As good as this felt, it no longer sufficed.

"C`mon, Marie!" Karen moaned. "Lick my clit!"


 
Determination



Cathy continued using the “rabbitvibrator to drive Marie crazy. It made it increasingly more difficult to employ her tongue to do the same to Casey. She went back to simply wiggling her tongue as deeply up into Casey as it could reach.

“C`mon, Marie!” Karen moaned in response to this. “Lick my clit!”

Pleasing Casey remained forefront among Marie’s desires. So, despite the detractions, she did exactly as her sister asked, and began flicking her tongue tip rapidly upon Casey’s clitoris.

 
Marie began flicking her tongue tip rapidly upon Casey’s clitoris. Casey's back arched and she cried out. "My God.... YES!!!"
 
Picking Up Speed



“My God!” Casey cried out when Marie began flicking her tongue tip upon Casey’s clitoris. “YES!!!”

Marie increased the pace of her licks, trying to focus on Casey’s pleasure even as Cathy pleasantly distracted her with the “rabbitvibrator she had slipped into Marie’s vagina.

 
"Oh, Marie..." Casey moaned as her sister increased the pace of her licking upon Casey's clitoris. "You're so good.... You're gonna make me come!"

 
Back
Top