Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vermilion said:
My friend with wavy hair just turns her head upside down, grabs her hair and cuts straight across.
My hair dries straight generally and I can;t afford to cut it myself - it looks manky :D
x
V

Yup, amounts to the same thing. If I flip over it looks flat. I just prefer to do the cutting standing upright. Takes a bit long to stand bent over. :rolleyes:

Vermilion said:
My friend with wavy hair just turns her head upside down, grabs her hair and cuts straight across.
My hair dries straight generally and I can;t afford to cut it myself - it looks manky :D
x
V

Gonna have to try this once it gets a wee bit longer.

*giggling*

I just let Vella start an IV on me at home. She's a real pro, let me tell you. Mad Skillz!

p.s. Never let two nurses live together and accidentally bring home equipment from the hospital!

lucky-E-leven said:
*giggling*

I just let Vella start an IV on me at home. She's a real pro, let me tell you. Mad Skillz!

p.s. Never let two nurses live together and accidentally bring home equipment from the hospital!

sicko. i love you.

thank you for letting me 'stick' you

in more ways than one.
:devil:

Complimented again on my attention to detail in kung fu class again tonighjt. Not just for when practicing my own techniques, but when helping other students.

Almost makes me proud of myself. Almost.

TxRad said:
Layer1.jpg

Here ya go. ;)

I would love that look, but my hair is too curly.

Have you ever tried to scrub your toilet and brush your teeth at the same time? It's more difficult than previously hypothesized.
I thought there was a reason for having two hands, but apparently this isn't the one.

bluebell7 said:
Have you ever tried to scrub your toilet and brush your teeth at the same time? It's more difficult than previously hypothesized.
I thought there was a reason for having two hands, but apparently this isn't the one.
:eek:

Somehow, me thinks that comes under the heading of taking multi tasking a shade to far. ;) :D

bluebell7 said:

Not to mention any momentary confusion as to what brush is which.

Ewwwwww.

TheeGoatPig said:
Complimented again on my attention to detail in kung fu class again tonighjt. Not just for when practicing my own techniques, but when helping other students.

Almost makes me proud of myself. Almost.
:) That is great hon and you should be proud of yourself!

Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles* what size is your toothbrush darlin? ;)

Hi Chant. :rose:

With a mouth like mine--pretty darn big.

But it does have it's uses other than the obvious. The mouth I mean. :devil:

Plus I use a Water Pik.

Hee hee hee.

TE999 said:
Hi Chant. :rose:

With a mouth like mine--pretty darn big.

But it does have it's uses other than the obvious. The mouth I mean. :devil:

Plus I use a Water Pik.

Hee hee hee.
:catroar: ;)

I know she took my lemon yellow hair clip and misplaced it. :mad: That's my hairwash clip. It's hard enough for two months and I have to endure the madness for six months. Ugh! :mad:

So apparently there are times when I'll say fuck.

:mad:

It's eight in the fucking morning! Can't you telemarketers call some one in Russia? It's afternoon there! :mad:

I have mimic bird and the manner police chasing me around today. They are hiding in the body of the toddler following me around. Shes repeating every sentence I say and every time I cough I get told to say 'pardon me' :rolleyes: Since the coughing is quite frequent I bet I have said pardon me over a hundred times in the time she has been home from school. When I was carrying stuff in both hands through the living room and coughed she looked at me quite put out and said to 'cover your mouth please'. :rolleyes: Little smartass :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back