Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

Hmmmm, I would like to try being fucked while wearing a male chastity device...

Renting a hotel room and having my wife teach young virgin college freshman about sex. I would love for her her to be their first fuck. I would hide in a closet and stroke my cock and watch. I would love for her to find a young man who has never touched a pussy or never had their dick sucked so she will be remembered as their first. (I know there arent many 18 yoa virgin freshmen but there have to be some out there!)

Mmmm, that's a hot fantasy. I'm not sure if I'd rather be the woman doing the teaching or the one doing the watching!

I would love to involve another guy into a MFM threesome. I have talked about this fantasy with my OH and we have done some DP roleplay. Just before Christmas we were at a concert, we met the band afterwards and we were talking to the drummer. I have a pretty big crush on the guy (he's on my free pass list!) and my OH went right ahead and told him that I was really turned on by him and I would really like... I totally chickened out when I realised what he was about to say and managed to get him to stop talking. But my OH told me he was going to invite him to have a three way with us! :eek: I kind of regret losing my nerve now :eek:

I would love to involve another guy into a MFM threesome. I have talked about this fantasy with my OH and we have done some DP roleplay. Just before Christmas we were at a concert, we met the band afterwards and we were talking to the drummer. I have a pretty big crush on the guy (he's on my free pass list!) and my OH went right ahead and told him that I was really turned on by him and I would really like... I totally chickened out when I realised what he was about to say and managed to get him to stop talking. But my OH told me he was going to invite him to have a three way with us! :eek: I kind of regret losing my nerve now :eek:

realising it...simply tell oh that you've had it in your mind ever since - he'll make it happen!

Being in a CFNM type situation with multiple women in the room and i was the center of attention, looking, touching, sucking. That would be incredible

I am naked, tied down to a table, in the middle of a room during a cocktail party. I am there for the pleasure of the guests.

Others have already said it in this thread, but incest. I've had fantasies about my twin sister and aunt for a long time.

Smoke fetish. I want to have sex with a sexy young lady who is smoking. I want her to smoke a cigarette seductively. I want her to seduce me while smoking dressed in sexy black stay-up stockings and heels. I want her to give me a blow job while smoking.

Smoke fetish. I want to have sex with a sexy young lady who is smoking. I want her to smoke a cigarette seductively. I want her to seduce me while smoking dressed in sexy black stay-up stockings and heels. I want her to give me a blow job while smoking.

I'm with you on that one!

My lady indulges me occasionally.

I would love to be the naked servant in a group of adults. Doing what they ask and being a good girl for them. I'd also try this in lingerie.
I am naked, tied down to a table, in the middle of a room during a cocktail party. I am there for the pleasure of the guests.
I love both of these ideas, but especially the thought of doing either in sheer lingerie.

Back