Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 04-03-2018, 03:30 PM   #1201
Sexmadbbw
Virgin

Fun times

I love it when my husband takes full control but he is not into this as much as I am. We only it a few times a year.

Old 05-14-2018, 10:15 PM   #1202
ani66122
Virgin

Post love to be forcefully taken

I love when my hubby ties me up n then make me beg for his cock.....specially b4 his friends. it makes me feel so sexy n slutty that every time i cum just begging to take me.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #1203
Kass50f
Virgin

Mmmmmm.....
Well said!

Old 05-16-2018, 10:59 AM   #1204
JugheadJane
Literotica Guru

Last edited by JugheadJane : 06-28-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:43 AM   #1205
The_GloriousBitch
Really Experienced

I love to be taken forcefully. Unfortunately no one ever did. Being dominated and helpless is the biggest turn on for me. I really love the idea of being helpless when my hands held above my head, my neck and breasts get sucked and covered with bites and hickeys while getting fucked hard just for his pleasure.

Old 05-23-2018, 11:20 AM   #1206
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_GloriousBitch View Post
I love to be taken forcefully. Unfortunately no one ever did. Being dominated and helpless is the biggest turn on for me. I really love the idea of being helpless when my hands held above my head, my neck and breasts get sucked and covered with bites and hickeys while getting fucked hard just for his pleasure.
You've described my favorite position. The only thing you forgot is the man's feet on the woman's ankles keeping her legs pinned to the bed and her legs wide open.

Old 05-23-2018, 12:19 PM   #1207
Gabriel1664
Really Really Experienced

Yes

Love your description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_GloriousBitch View Post

Old 05-23-2018, 12:21 PM   #1208
born2blossom

Totally miss this.......there was a time I was taken like this a few times a night and marked as a reminder I was owned.........now hes too pc for that kinda thing 😏

Bigger Whoppers than Burger King - Have it your way

Old 05-25-2018, 08:16 AM   #1209
Sunshine0074
Experienced

I love to be taken and totally controlled. Feeling helpless makes me feel free.

Old 05-25-2018, 04:23 PM   #1210
staciliv
Literotica Guru

I ALWAYS want the man to be in control. I love it when he holds my wrists with one hand over my head, my ass with the other, then fucks me really really hard. It says, "I own you now, I will take what I want." Very hot!

http://www.literotica.com/s/slave-auction-1

Old 05-26-2018, 10:30 AM   #1211
pj1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2blossom View Post
Totally miss this.......there was a time I was taken like this a few times a night and marked as a reminder I was owned.........now hes too pc for that kinda thing 😏
Well that's a shame. I woman should be taken how the man wants to take her
Uk based male, 30 years old. Looking for chats and long slow detailed role playing. I prefer realistic scenes over fantasy and as for topic I'm very open. I am interested in chatting with all women but I have a huge fantasy for chatting with older women.

If you would like to chat please PM me. I also use Skype, just ask for ID.

Old 05-26-2018, 10:43 AM   #1212
SparklzPink
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciliv View Post
I ALWAYS want the man to be in control. I love it when he holds my wrists with one hand over my head, my ass with the other, then fucks me really really hard. It says, "I own you now, I will take what I want." Very hot!
Yes- this! When we first started dating, my bf was all into it, but then sort of backed off. Granted, life got crazy and we were busy and too exhausted to do anything. Now that things have calmed down and weve scaled back our schedules, weve had more time to spend with each other - but its just not the same right now. He is away on business right now, but weve been texting and Ive been basically saying this exact thing! Its soooo hot! He even says he thinks its hot... so i dont know why he wont do it more often!

Old 05-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #1213
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklzPink View Post
Yes- this! When we first started dating, my bf was all into it, but then sort of backed off. Granted, life got crazy and we were busy and too exhausted to do anything. Now that things have calmed down and weve scaled back our schedules, weve had more time to spend with each other - but its just not the same right now. He is away on business right now, but weve been texting and Ive been basically saying this exact thing! Its soooo hot! He even says he thinks its hot... so i dont know why he wont do it more often!
Sounds to me like this is a golden opportunity to reignite things between you two. If you're talking about it, and he's responding favorably, it seems like the next step is to actually do it. Don't expect it to just happen though. The two of you may need to actually plan it out a little, or a lot. Spontanaity is all well and good but in the real world, between two busy people, it rarely works as well as it does with a little planning.

Old 05-26-2018, 09:59 PM   #1214
staciliv
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklzPink View Post
Don't just lay there - put your arms over your head, cross your wrists, THEN lay there. Most guys will take the hint.

If that doesn't work, have you thought of tying yourself up? Get some ankle and wrist cuffs. About an hour before he comes home from work shower, get on the bed naked. Put the stuff on. Secure your ankles and wrists to the bed posts. If you are a little creative you should be able to do the last one so that you can't get loose.

You could also try this in the middle of the day, and leave the front door ajar an inch or two. Maybe a nice cable installer or plumber will find you!

http://www.literotica.com/s/slave-auction-1

Old 05-27-2018, 05:27 AM   #1215
marne69
Virgin

Force me anytime.The rougher the better.Put me down on my knees,& I'll suck u dry

Old 06-08-2018, 09:15 PM   #1216
Antihackergrl32
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!
Yeah there's something about aggressive sex that always got me off too. I haven't had it in awhile, but i love it. The only downside to it for me though is sometimes i get off too fast, so i always have to get off before i go out on new dates. It won't last as long. But some guys have surprised me with it. It's the element of surprise, and pure confidence of taking over, that gets women off the most. That's why it's so popular. I've been known to be a little bit differnet though, maybe it's because i'm in my 30's now, who knows but i like to make moves too. I gave my roomate head unexpectively, he liked that because i didn't even have to think twice about it, i just made up my mind that he needed to be pleased. That's why people would call me a switch in the bdsm world, i like the best of both worlds.