Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good morning to all the fine Daddies and the loving baby girls! Special good mornings to Daddies PA, G and GA and ALLLLLLL of the baby girls, INL, Mojo, DBS, and all! Daddy PA I hope today is better but at least it is your Friday I think.":kiss:

Good morning Peaches........:kiss:..........how is that sweet ass of your........*thinking*........oh my that Daddy/Little girl orgy still is playing on my.........well you know........:rolleyes:

Now where is my Little One.......hmmmmm..........

Just thinking...........

tumblr_m45okri7t71qgyn41o1_500.jpg

Hello and good day one and all!

Kitten, brenda, DBS, pompeii, GSFM, PA, GA, and anyone I may have missed.

Welcome to the thread CanadianPenny, enjoy yourself.

How you feeling today, PA? Gotten over your malaise?

~walks over to simone and kisses her sliding my tongue in between her lips as i slide my hand down her chest and cup her tit in my hand

*returns kiss..sliding my tongue between your lips...licking along the roof of your mouth...then dueling with your tongue...my hand covers yours and squeezes your fingers over my breast...my nipple hardens and pokes the palm of your hand...i slide my other hand up your thigh, along the edge of your thigh highs...pinching the lace and pulling gently and letting it snap back in place...*

*returns kiss..sliding my tongue between your lips...licking along the roof of your mouth...then dueling with your tongue...my hand covers yours and squeezes your fingers over my breast...my nipple hardens and pokes the palm of your hand...i slide my other hand up your thigh, along the edge of your thigh highs...pinching the lace and pulling gently and letting it snap back in place...*

Oh boy........here we go again.....*sits* down.......*drops* my shorts to the floor.......and *waits*..........:rolleyes:

i pull away from the kiss and start to kiss down your neck to your breast and then i suck them hard nipples in my mouth biting your nipples as i pull my head back and letting them slip threw my teeth...then moving my lips down i lift your skirt up and move your panties to the side and licks over them soft pink lips

i pull away from the kiss and start to kiss down your neck to your breast and then i suck them hard nipples in my mouth biting your nipples as i pull my head back and letting them slip threw my teeth...then moving my lips down i lift your skirt up and move your panties to the side and licks over them soft brown lips

*scratches head and sucks bottom lip*...i didn't wear any panties today because you said yesterday the Daddies prefer us without...

*i run my fingers through your hair, scratching along your scalp...i caress your head against me as you suck and bite my tit...i squirm against your fingers and then tongue as they play between my caramel colored pussy lips...*

lay down dbs, i wanna lick you too...

*scratches head and sucks bottom lip*...i didn't wear any panties today because you said yesterday the Daddies prefer us without...

*i run my fingers through your hair, scratching along your scalp...i caress your head against me as you suck and bite my tit...i squirm against your fingers and then tongue as they play between my caramel colored pussy lips...*

lay down dbs, i wanna lick you too...

removes my skirt and lays down and pulls you on top of my mouth as i lick and suck your clit i slide a finger in that tight little pussy

removes my skirt and lays down and pulls you on top of my mouth as i lick and suck your clit i slide a finger in that tight little pussy

*i climb on top of you, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth...i gently rock myself against your mouth as my tongue lightly licks against your puffy slit..i use my fingers to open you, running my tongue around your edges...teasing your clit by just missing it when i circle close...all along the outside i use just the ball of my tongue ring to press against you...i flatten my tongue and take long languid licks covering more of your sweet juicy pussy...licking across you taint and then poking the tip of my tongue into your puckered little brown hole...*

*i climb on top of you, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth...i gently rock myself against your mouth as my tongue lightly licks against your puffy slit..i use my fingers to open you, running my tongue around your edges...teasing your clit by just missing it when i circle close...all along the outside i use just the ball of my tongue ring to press against you...i flatten my tongue and take long languid licks covering more of your sweet juicy pussy...licking across you taint and then poking the tip of my tongue into your puckered little brown hole...*

OMG.........And I have a front row seat.......Trying to fan myself with my left hand while my right hand is busy........well you know.......Just sayin'.......:devil:

pulling you on to my face more i slide my tongue in and out i lock up to your ass as well and slide my tongue in there as well as i finger your pussy moving my finger in and out i go back to licking and sucking on your clit nibbling on it as i suck it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back